Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Just curiously, when will you updating the page to round 3 or a new page etc?

As far as progress I have finished Going Commando and am grinding bolts etc in Up Your Arsenal. Enjoyed them both.

I'm hoping to do that within a week when things calm down a bit and I'm not that busy anymore.

Nice progress :yay:.

Why is almost everyone here doing R&C all of a sudden? :P Should i join in too? :D

No idea, maybe because I'm the admin of the PP R&C? :dunno:. Feel free to join in the R&C hype too.

Why is almost everyone here doing R&C all of a sudden? :P Should i join in too? :D

I'm hoping to do that within a week when things calm down a bit and I'm not that busy anymore.

Nice progress :yay:.

No idea, maybe because I'm the admin of the PP R&C? :dunno:. Feel free to join in the R&C hype too.

I'll do them too! I still have at least 3 more and I kinda want to plat them again on the Vita.

Is deadlocked on Vita?

I'll do them too! I still have at least 3 more and I kinda want to plat them again on the Vita.

Is deadlocked on Vita?

Nice :highfive:.

Nope, Deadlocked is only on the PS3, though it's a bit buggy.

No 8, i already got the First R&C plat. Which is actually one of my first plats :D

As for Dragon PP, maybe ill go for Skyrim Remastered :P

That works too :lol:. My first plat was R&C A Crack in time :highfive:.

Ok, have fun with it :D. Also if you ever decide to play Dragon's Dogma you can hire my lvl 200 pawn for free, since we're friends on PSN and cheese the game :awesome:. It was free on PS+ a few years ago.

Nice :highfive:.

Nope, Deadlocked is only on the PS3, though it's a bit buggy.

That works too :lol:. My first plat was R&C A Crack in time :highfive:.

Ok, have fun with it :D. Also if you ever decide to play Dragon's Dogma you can hire my lvl 200 pawn for free, since we're friends on PSN and cheese the game :awesome:. It was free on PS+ a few years ago.

I do own all of those Dragon games as well so i could :P But there is way to much stuff i want to do  -_-

Then go for it :D. All of the games except Dragon Age Inquisition don't take that long to plat for an RPG game.

I'll see what im gonna do. To be honest DA Inquisition is the only one i don't own but i can borrow Terror's copy :P

I just got my 2nd game ready. Absolute Drift, the last midnight challenge was pretty tough, finally got it after listening to some babymetal :P

Here's my progress. I'll add those R&C games later.

• Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 27/55
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.1 Printemps - 30/32 - Ready
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.2 BiBi - 0/32
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.3 lily white - 0/32
  • Absolute Drift: Zen Editon - 19/21 - Ready
  • Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - 3/17
  • Air Conflicts: Vietnam - Ultimate Edition - 3/17

I'll see what im gonna do. To be honest DA Inquisition is the only one i don't own but i can borrow Terror's copy :P

I just got my 2nd game ready. Absolute Drift, the last midnight challenge was pretty tough, finally got it after listening to some babymetal :P

Here's my progress. I'll add those R&C games later.

• Absolute Drift: Zen Editon - 19/21 - Ready

Lol :lol:, the benefits of having a gaming sibling. Wish I had one too :|.

Nice work :yay: and it's good to see SAO in that list. Dynasty Warriors Next seems to be missing though :P.

Lol :lol:, the benefits of having a gaming sibling. Wish I had one too :|.

Nice work :yay: and it's good to see SAO in that list. Dynasty Warriors Next seems to be missing though :P.

I have more than 1 :P But terror is the only 1 that is a trophy hunter.

I have been thinking about it, maybe i will... :awesome:

I have more than 1 :P But terror is the only 1 that is a trophy hunter.

I have been thinking about it, maybe i will... :awesome:

Lucky you, I'm an only child :(. I do have a nephew and a niece who are into gaming, but he only plays Fifa and she owns everyone with Call of Duty mp, so yeah....

You and Zone still have to get the plat, this would be a great opportunity :awesome:.

Ok, I've been interested in this game after finding out it's developed by From Software.

Yeah there's references to their other games in this one and it's great. Also there's multiple endings and a good variety of weapons.

This was one of the first games I played when I got my PS3 but I stopped playing when one of the mini games made me rage so hard. But sometime in the time I stopped playing they patched it and when I went back to it I was able to beat the mini game and get the reward for it.

Yeah there's references to their other games in this one and it's great. Also there's multiple endings and a good variety of weapons.

This was one of the first games I played when I got my PS3 but I stopped playing when one of the mini games made me rage so hard. But sometime in the time I stopped playing they patched it and when I went back to it I was able to beat the mini game and get the reward for it.

Awesome, that sounds great :D.

I heard about that racing minigame, supposedly it's still very hard to complete, so congrats for getting it done :yay:.

Awesome, that sounds great :D.

I heard about that racing minigame, supposedly it's still very hard to complete, so congrats for getting it done :yay:.

Thanks ^^ Yeah the first race wasn't so bad but that second one... You can make a couple of mistakes but you don't have that much leeway.

Participant #?? - Zangril

1. LittleBigPlanet 46/48 (Core Game Only) 97%  - Ready To Pop
  2. Croixleur Sigma 44/46 97% - Ready To Pop
  3. Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae 32/34 91% - Ready To Pop
  4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 44/46 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  5. The Order: 1886 20/22 97% - Ready To Pop
  6. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X 21/31 62%
  7. Persona 4 Dancing All Night 13/40 27%
  8. Monster Monpiece 37/51 72%
  9. 3D DOT GAME HEROES 45/51 84%
  10. Strider 8/31 27%
  11. Jeopardy! 43/46 88%
  12. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 31/45 55%

Made some progress in Project Diva. Finally got the last event item I needed and got Miku to level 10. Gotta grind the rest of them to level 10 then it's all smooth sailing from there.

Also made some progress in Family Game Night. Got the rest of the trophies for Yahtzee Hands Down and Mouse Trap. Only reason this game is here is because I needed a game to play when younger cousins came over and wanted to play a multiplayer game. Since it's already on my profile might as well go for the plat lol

Lucky you, I'm an only child :(. I do have a nephew and a niece who are into gaming, but he only plays Fifa and she owns everyone with Call of Duty mp, so yeah....

You and Zone still have to get the plat, this would be a great opportunity :awesome:.

With that i didn't mean my family btw, i only have a brother who only plays GTA and Sims. I meant my RL Friends. 

4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 44/46 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  10. Strider 8/31 27%
  11. Jeopardy! 43/46 88%
  12. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 31/45 55%

Made some progress in Project Diva. Finally got the last event item I needed and got Miku to level 10. Gotta grind the rest of them to level 10 then it's all smooth sailing from there.

Also made some progress in Family Game Night. Got the rest of the trophies for Yahtzee Hands Down and Mouse Trap. Only reason this game is here is because I needed a game to play when younger cousins came over and wanted to play a multiplayer game. Since it's already on my profile might as well go for the plat lol

Nice work with Diva X :yay:. I read the guide and getting to lvl 10 seems like a real grind.

Lol, have fun with Family Game Night.

With that i didn't mean my family btw, i only have a brother who only plays GTA and Sims. I meant my RL Friends. 

Ah ok.

Nice work with Diva X :yay:. I read the guide and getting to lvl 10 seems like a real grind.

Lol, have fun with Family Game Night.

Yeah it's a real grind that's for sure lol. If you use the shortest song it still takes about 14 minutes to play it 5 times before they will ask you for a present that will give you the biggest increase. So it's going to take a while.

It's so boring playing it against computers ._. So I just turn on a youtube video or a twitch stream and go from there. Most of these can be acquired by smashing x and every now and again looking over to do a small task. Sure that take most than double the time but that way I don't have to pay attention  B)

10. Strider 8/31 27%
  11. Jeopardy! 43/46 88%
  12. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 33/45 57%
  13. Tales of Zestiria 12/56 16%

Made some more progress in Family Game Night. Also decided on another game I'm going to plat. Tales of Zestiria. I wanted to beat this before the new one comes out so while I'm at it I might as well go for the plat. I stopped playing it a while ago so I forgot almost everything about it and I have to start over. I was 30 hours in already :( 

Yeah it's a real grind that's for sure lol. If you use the shortest song it still takes about 14 minutes to play it 5 times before they will ask you for a present that will give you the biggest increase. So it's going to take a while.

It's so boring playing it against computers ._. So I just turn on a youtube video or a twitch stream and go from there. Most of these can be acquired by smashing x and every now and again looking over to do a small task. Sure that take most than double the time but that way I don't have to pay attention  B)

Good luck with Diva X.

I watched the Tales of Zestiria anime and the story is great. I'm planning to get the game too.

Update time, 2 new games ready to plat. ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS. Fun game to play with friends and a easy plat aswell :D

• Absolute Drift: Zen Editon - 19/21 - Ready
  • RocketsRocketsRockets EU - 35/37 - Ready
  • RocketsRocketsRockets NA - 35/37 - Ready
  • Like 1