Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Good luck with Diva X.

I watched the Tales of Zestiria anime and the story is great. I'm planning to get the game too.

Thanks ^^ Going to slowly work on that after I finish up Family Game Night

Yeah I was watching that too and while I was watching it I was thinking about how much I missed the game. Then the 2 Berseria episodes got me hyped for that game so gotta finish Zestiria before it comes out.

Update time, 2 new games ready to plat. ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS. Fun game to play with friends and a easy plat aswell :D

• Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 27/55
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.1 Printemps - 30/32 - Ready
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.2 BiBi - 0/32
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.3 lily white - 0/32
  • Absolute Drift: Zen Editon - 19/21 - Ready
  • Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - 3/17
  • Air Conflicts: Vietnam - Ultimate Edition - 3/17
  • RocketsRocketsRockets EU - 35/37 - Ready
  • RocketsRocketsRockets NA - 35/37 - Ready

Nice, congrats :yay:. What kind of game is RocketsRocketsRockets? I've never heard of it.

Thanks ^^ Going to slowly work on that after I finish up Family Game Night

Yeah I was watching that too and while I was watching it I was thinking about how much I missed the game. Then the 2 Berseria episodes got me hyped for that game so gotta finish Zestiria before it comes out.

Yeah, I liked the Berseria episodes a lot too and those definitely hyped me for the game.

Monthly update time. Thanks to Sylaris for letting us know what numbers we are.

Participant #16 – Mendant909

1. X-Blades – 36/38 (98%) [Plat ready]
  2. WET – 39/41 (97%) [Plat ready]
  3. Bayonetta – 4/51 (5%)
  4. Darksiders – 9/43 (14%)
  5. Dante's Inferno – 0/53 (0%)
  6. Blades of Time – 2/36 (2%)
  7. Anarchy Reigns – 0/51 (0%)
  8. Metal Gear Revengeance – 0/61 (0%)
  9. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z – 0/50 (0%)
  10. Legend of Korra – 0/31 (0%)

Monthly update time. Thanks to Sylaris for letting us know what numbers we are.

Participant #16 – Mendant909

1. X-Blades – 36/38 (98%) [Plat ready]
  2. WET – 39/41 (97%) [Plat ready]
  3. Bayonetta – 4/51 (5%)
  4. Darksiders – 9/43 (14%)
  5. Dante's Inferno – 0/53 (0%)
  6. Blades of Time – 2/36 (2%)
  7. Anarchy Reigns – 0/51 (0%)
  8. Metal Gear Revengeance – 0/61 (0%)
  9. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z – 0/50 (0%)
  10. Legend of Korra – 0/31 (0%)

Nice work getting WET ready :yay:.

Participant #?? - Zangril

1. LittleBigPlanet 46/48 (Core Game Only) 97%  - Ready To Pop
  2. Croixleur Sigma 44/46 97% - Ready To Pop
  3. Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae 32/34 91% - Ready To Pop
  4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 44/46 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  5. The Order: 1886 20/22 97% - Ready To Pop
  6. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X 21/31 62%
  7. Persona 4 Dancing All Night 13/40 27%
  8. Monster Monpiece 38/51 74%
  9. 3D DOT GAME HEROES 45/51 84%
  10. Strider 8/31 27%
  11. Jeopardy! 43/46 88%
  12. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 39/45 89%
  13. Tales of Zestiria 12/56 16%

Made some more progress in Monster Monpiece. It's slow going since I'm only playing my Vita when I have to go to the bathroom  :lol: Will probably focus on a game from there once I do a few more PS3/PS4 games.  Also made a ton of progress in Family Game Night. So close to being done with it.

Edited by Zangril

4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 44/46 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  10. Strider 8/31 27%
  11. Jeopardy! 43/46 88%
  12. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 39/45 89%
  13. Tales of Zestiria 12/56 16%

Made some more progress in Monster Monpiece. It's slow going since I'm only playing my Vita when I have to go to the bathroom  :lol: Will probably focus on a game from there once I do a few more PS3/PS4 games.  Also made a ton of progress in Family Game Night. So close to being done with it.

Lol, is there a specific reason why you're playing it when going to the bathroom? Here's a heads up: chapter 9 is as long as chapters 1-8 together for reasons :ninja:.

Lol, is there a specific reason why you're playing it when going to the bathroom? Here's a heads up: chapter 9 is as long as chapters 1-8 together for reasons :ninja:.

No reason in particular. Just gives me something to do while I do #2  xD A couple of battle here and there will slowly start adding up.

That's good news since the chapters so far have been so short.

Edited by Zangril

Got another love live done. Also added my 10th game which is monster monpiece. Got that idea after i saw you guys talking about it :P

• Monster Monpiece - 42/51
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.2 BiBi - 30/32 - Ready
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.3 lily white - 2/32
  • RocketsRocketsRockets EU - 35/37 - Ready
  • RocketsRocketsRockets NA - 35/37 - Ready

But obviously 10 isn't enough for me so i'll just do as many as i can :D

I might add SAO HR depending on how fast i'll do that game. I want to make that one a milestone aswell same as SAO HF.

Edited by HcG Clawz

No reason in particular. Just gives me something to do while I do #2  xD A couple of battle here and there will slowly start adding up.

That's good news since the chapters so far have been so short.

Lol ok, I generally try to get out asap when doing a #2 :P.

I hope you like it. IMO it went on a bit too long.

Got another love live done. Also added my 10th game which is monster monpiece. Got that idea after i saw you guys talking about it :P

• Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.2 BiBi - 30/32 - Ready
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.3 lily white - 2/32

But obviously 10 isn't enough for me so i'll just do as many as i can :D

I might add SAO HR depending on how fast i'll do that game. I want to make that one a milestone aswell same as SAO HF.

Awesome, congrats :yay: and have fun with Monster Monpiece. I hope SAO HR will have a nice plat image.

10. Strider 8/31 27%
  11. Jeopardy! 43/46 88%
  12. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 43/45 97% - Ready To Pop
  13. Tales of Zestiria 13/56 18%
  14. Dead Nation 32/35 (Core Game Only) 82%

Got one more trophy in Zestiria. One of the rng ones, so glad that's out of the way. Also finally finished up the last things I needed in Family Game Night 3. Just gotta win one of the game 3 more times for the plat. It's so soul crushing playing a party game of nothing but board games by yourself  .___.  Will probably get the last thing I need in Jeopardy next. Should only take one or two farming sessions. Good thing I have a crap ton of videos saved up for when I need to farm stuff.

I also added another game to my list, Dead Nation. I was looking through my trophies and saw I only needed 2 trophies for the platinum, so there's no reason not to finish it.

Edited by Zangril

10. Strider 8/31 27%
  11. Jeopardy! 43/46 88%
  13. Tales of Zestiria 13/56 18%
  14. Dead Nation 32/35 (Core Game Only) 82%

Got one more trophy in Zestiria. One of the rng ones, so glad that's out of the way. Also finally finished up the last things I needed in Family Game Night 3. Just gotta win one of the game 3 more times for the plat. It's so soul crushing playing a party game of nothing but board games by yourself  .___.  Will probably get the last thing I need in Jeopardy next. Should only take one or two farming sessions. Good thing I have a crap ton of videos saved up for when I need to farm stuff.

I also added another game to my list, Dead Nation. I was looking through my trophies and saw I only needed 2 trophies for the platinum, so there's no reason not to finish it.

Nice progress :yay:.

Got all love lives ready now, and also added Demon Gaze to the list. Finally got through that horrible Endless Road. This dungeon literally made me stop playing for like 9 months.

• Demon Gaze Global Edition - 23/41
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.2 BiBi - 30/32 - Ready
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.3 lily white - 30/32 - Ready

Well, I'm posting this from my parent's computer - they are going to be leaving their dogs with me for a few days while they go on a nice trip together. ;) Once the people who are dry-walling their living room are gone and everything moved back into the living room, I'll set up my PS3 for some trophy hunting and hope to get a few more R&C trophies.

Got all love lives ready now, and also added Demon Gaze to the list. Finally got through that horrible Endless Road. This dungeon literally made me stop playing for like 9 months.

• Demon Gaze Global Edition - 23/41
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.2 BiBi - 30/32 - Ready
  • Love Live! School Idol paradise Vol.3 lily white - 30/32 - Ready

Nice progress :yay:. Enjoy Demon Gaze, I really liked that game a lot.

Well, I'm posting this from my parent's computer - they are going to be leaving their dogs with me for a few days while they go on a nice trip together. ;) Once the people who are dry-walling their living room are gone and everything moved back into the living room, I'll set up my PS3 for some trophy hunting and hope to get a few more R&C trophies.

Ok, good luck :D.

Participant #10- Kent10201

1. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix-50% (27/56)

2. Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories-4% (3/48)
3. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-46% (20/46)
4. Ratchet and Clank-91% (33/35) READY TO PLAT 
5. Ratchet and Clank 2:Going Commando-39% (18/35)
6. Ratchet and Clank 3:Up Your Arsenal-27% (6/33)
7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered-37% (23/46)
8. Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered-29% (18/45)
9. Uncharted 4: A Theif's End-24% (16/56)

10. Batman: Arkham Knight-89% (57/65)

Not much progress this week. I've been really busy lately and all the gaming time I had this weekend went to Until Dawn for the Candy Rain event. However, I did get some skill points and platinum bolts including the space race one. By the way that space race was probably the most frustrating our of the month so far. You were kidding when you said it was hard Dragon :shakefist: . I'm hoping to get Ratchet and Clank 2 and 3 as well as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix done this month so expect an update soon. :)

Edited by Kent10201

10. Strider 9/31 30%
  11. Jeopardy! 44/46 91% - Ready To Pop
  13. Tales of Zestiria 14/56 19%
  14. Dead Nation 32/35 (Core Game Only) 82%

Made a little progress in Strider and Zestiria. Nothing major just 1 trophy in each. Also made some progress in Jeopardy and it's ready to pop. I think I'll move on to another grind, Dead Nation, since I just need 1 more trophy before it's ready to pop. It will be the next game I grind out while watching videos online. 

Edited by Zangril

Not much progress this week. I've been really busy lately and all the gaming time I had this weekend went to Until Dawn for the Candy Rain event. However, I did get some skill points and platinum bolts including the space race one. By the way that space race was probably the most frustrating our of the month so far. You were kidding when you said it was hard Dragon :shakefist: . I'm hoping to get Ratchet and Clank 2 and 3 as well as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix done this month so expect an update soon. :)

Congrats :yay:. It took me lots or retries to finally win one. I never managed to beat one on the PS2 as a kid, so that's definitely progress. Ok, good luck with those games :D.

Made a little progress in Strider and Zestiria. Nothing major just 1 trophy in each. Also made some progress in Jeopardy and it's ready to pop. I think I'll move on to another grind, Dead Nation, since I just need 1 more trophy before it's ready to pop. It will be the next game I grind out while watching videos online. 

Ok, is Zestiria like the anime or totally different?

Ok, is Zestiria like the anime or totally different?

The anime does a pretty good job of following the game's story from what I've seen. I've only watched the first 8 episodes since I'm watching the dub of Zestiria so I don't know how the later episodes do. The anime did add some things and change some things but overall it's pretty faithful. But if you like the characters, story, and setting of the anime and you also like JRPG games you will probably enjoy this game quite a bit. 

The anime does a pretty good job of following the game's story from what I've seen. I've only watched the first 8 episodes since I'm watching the dub of Zestiria so I don't know how the later episodes do. The anime did add some things and change some things but overall it's pretty faithful. But if you like the characters, story, and setting of the anime and you also like JRPG games you will probably enjoy this game quite a bit. 

Ok, that's good to know. I watched the subbed version, so already finished ep 12 last week.

"I'm a kangaroo!" - NepNep

Participant #17 - JeieeM

1. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 21/23 (98%) - ready to pop?
  2. Severed - 23/25 (90%) - ready to pop!
  3. MIND≒0 - 34/36 (98%) -  ready to pop!
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop!
  5. Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 - 45/47 (97%) - ready to pop!
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - 40/42 (97%) - ready to pop!
  7. Adventure Time: the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - 22/36 (48%)
  8. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - 0/25 (0%)
  9. Game of Thrones - 0/49 (0%)
  10. Amnesia: Memories - 10/26 (24%)

Awwww... Lily Rank Grind, how I miss you...  :rolleyes:

Finally wrapped up HDN Victory, could be faster tbh... but I guess playing 3 HDN back to back to back somehow makes me lazy(?) (there's one term that I could not think of the English word for it :P). With that said, not really sure if I am excited atm for Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls(aside from the sad fact that Compa does not appear in this game).

Anyway.. started Nameless Kingdom and having a blast atm, I wish Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! is this fun :|

Also, hopefully I could wrap up Amnesia (not in a hurry though) as soon as possible so that I could start working on Rach's Candy Rain Event ^_^

Edited by JaM

Not much progress this week. I've been really busy lately and all the gaming time I had this weekend went to Until Dawn for the Candy Rain event. However, I did get some skill points and platinum bolts including the space race one. By the way that space race was probably the most frustrating our of the month so far. You weren't kidding when you said it was hard Dragon :shakefist: . I'm hoping to get Ratchet and Clank 2 and 3 as well as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix done this month so expect an update soon. :)

(Small typo there, Kent, with the 'were kidding' part. I corrected it in quote.)

Yeah, I am sort of in the same boat - I am dreading doing the Joba race skill point to get the Skillful trophy. Keep falling short. Still, I did manage to et the Barlow race trophy after some lucky RNG. ;) I need to get crackin' on R&C2 as well. My worst bane are the Ace Bunyon races... one missed ring and you lose any chance at the platinum bolt. (Ironic that they named the special bolts here PLATINUM Bolts, it's like they are taunting you. :P)

I can't update my PSN profile - my PS3 and I are at my folks' house and I can't connect to the PSN network to sync my trophies there without a lot of red tape - but I have updated my list. I'll sync all of my trophies come Friday, when I get back to my apartment.

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (38% - 22/35)
  2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time (20% - 13/37)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat; 96% - 21/23)
  4. Ratchet and Clank (PS4) (ready to plat; 91% - 45/47)
  5. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (80% - 47/51)
  6. Dragon Quest Heroes (40% - 27/50)
  7. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  8. OKAGE: Shadow King (87% - 27/30)
  9. Rogue Galaxy (84% - 29/35)
  10. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)

Finally got some work done on Going Commando. Surprisingly, the Ace Bunyon races were easier to get done since my PS3 is now connected to a HD Plasma mounted on the bedroom wall; it's there because during my mom's surgical recovery, she spent most of the time bedridden so my dad mounted a big screen TV on the wall and it's easier to see things in that huge size than on my dinky TV. (I had to renew my glasses prescrip because I had a terrible time seeing anything on my PS3 without glasses. :( )

I managed to get the following trophies:

1. Nice Ride: After completing all of the galactic space missions and Ace Bunyon races, I went to Hrugis Cloud and spams nukes on the mission with the berserk maintenance bots; they often drop Raritanium and I was able to get over 200, more than enough to buy all the ship upgrades.
  2. Be a Moon Child: Grelbin Tundor Wastes was BRUTAL with all the yeti and I had forgotten how many moon crystals I needed to collect. But eventually I was successfully and got max level on the Bouncer in the process.
  3. Bolted Down: After cashing in all the Moon Crystals to the quack, I got over 220,000 bolts, which brought the bolts I had earned up to that point up to a million.

All I need to do now is get some more items(like the Shield Charger) up to max level, then get all of the remaining Platinum Bolts for that trophy and go to Yeedil to complete the game and enter Challenge Mode so I can get the remaining trophies. Like R&C 3 in the first PRD, I'll probably make buying the armor the final trophy I need to pop.

Then it's time for Crack in Time... *shudder* J/K, but it's going to be a slog regardless.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

"I'm a kangaroo!" - NepNep

Participant #17 - JeieeM

1. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 21/23 (98%) - ready to pop?
  2. Severed - 23/25 (90%) - ready to pop!
  3. MIND≒0 - 34/36 (98%) -  ready to pop!
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop!
  5. Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 - 45/47 (97%) - ready to pop!
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - 40/42 (97%) - ready to pop!
  7. Adventure Time: the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - 22/36 (48%)
  8. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - 0/25 (0%)
  9. Game of Thrones - 0/49 (0%)
  10. Amnesia: Memories - 10/26 (24%)

Awwww... Lily Rank Grind, how I miss you...  :rolleyes:

Finally wrapped up HDN Victory, could be faster tbh... but I guess playing 3 HDN back to back to back somehow makes me lazy(?) (there's one term that I could not think of the English word for it :P). With that said, not really sure if I am excited atm for Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls(aside from the sad fact that Compa does not appear in this game).

Anyway.. started Nameless Kingdom and having a blast atm, I wish Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! is this fun :|

Also, hopefully I could wrap up Amnesia (not in a hurry though) as soon as possible so that I could start working on Rach's Candy Rain Event ^_^

Nice, 3 HDN games back-to-back must've been exhausting.

(Small typo there, Kent, with the 'were kidding' part. I corrected it in quote.)

Yeah, I am sort of in the same boat - I am dreading doing the Joba race skill point to get the Skillful trophy. Keep falling short. Still, I did manage to et the Barlow race trophy after some lucky RNG. ;) I need to get crackin' on R&C2 as well. My worst bane are the Ace Bunyon races... one missed ring and you lose any chance at the platinum bolt. (Ironic that they named the special bolts here PLATINUM Bolts, it's like they are taunting you. :P)

Yeah we were talking about the Ace Bunyon space races. Some people could complete it within 2-3 attempts, but I'm not one of those people.

I can't update my PSN profile - my PS3 and I are at my folks' house and I can't connect to the PSN network to sync my trophies there without a lot of red tape - but I have updated my list. I'll sync all of my trophies come Friday, when I get back to my apartment.

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (38% - 22/35)
  2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time (20% - 13/37)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat; 96% - 21/23)
  4. Ratchet and Clank (PS4) (ready to plat; 91% - 45/47)
  5. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (80% - 47/51)
  6. Dragon Quest Heroes (40% - 27/50)
  7. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  8. OKAGE: Shadow King (87% - 27/30)
  9. Rogue Galaxy (84% - 29/35)
  10. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)

Finally got some work done on Going Commando. Surprisingly, the Ace Bunyon races were easier to get done since my PS3 is now connected to a HD Plasma mounted on the bedroom wall; it's there because during my mom's surgical recovery, she spent most of the time bedridden so my dad mounted a big screen TV on the wall and it's easier to see things in that huge size than on my dinky TV. (I had to renew my glasses prescrip because I had a terrible time seeing anything on my PS3 without glasses. :( )

I managed to get the following trophies:

1. Nice Ride: After completing all of the galactic space missions and Ace Bunyon races, I went to Hrugis Cloud and spams nukes on the mission with the berserk maintenance bots; they often drop Raritanium and I was able to get over 200, more than enough to buy all the ship upgrades.
  2. Be a Moon Child: Grelbin Tundor Wastes was BRUTAL with all the yeti and I had forgotten how many moon crystals I needed to collect. But eventually I was successfully and got max level on the Bouncer in the process.
  3. Bolted Down: After cashing in all the Moon Crystals to the quack, I got over 220,000 bolts, which brought the bolts I had earned up to that point up to a million.

All I need to do now is get some more items(like the Shield Charger) up to max level, then get all of the remaining Platinum Bolts for that trophy and go to Yeedil to complete the game and enter Challenge Mode so I can get the remaining trophies. Like R&C 3 in the first PRD, I'll probably make buying the armor the final trophy I need to pop.

Then it's time for Crack in Time... *shudder* J/K, but it's going to be a slog regardless.

Nice work :yay:, having all those turbo and speed upgrades makes the space races slightly easier.

I found the easiest way to do the races was to hit turbo from the start. You get in front and he tends to give up trying to win, then you can concentrate on the rings. Worked for me anyway. First one took me ages but the others I did in 2 or 3 tries.

As far as my own progress goes I have finished Up Your Arsenal so I'm 2 down. Really enjoyed it although the 10M bolts was a bit tedious. Stuck as to what to play next though due to Mafia not arriving yet. Have a look later and decide.

Edited by freddie1989

I found the easiest way to do the races was to hit turbo.from the start. You get in front and he tends to give up trying to win, then you can concentrate on the rings. Worked for me anyway. First one took me ages but the others I did in 2 or 3 tries.

As far as my own progress goes I have finished Up Your Arsenal so I'm 2 down. Really enjoyed it although the 10M bolts was a bit tedious. Stuck as to what to play next though due to Mafia not arriving yet. Have a look later and decide.

Yeah that seemed to work most of the times for me too. Though I only did that after a few trial runs to get familiar with the track, learn the turns, and memorize when to use turbo on (relatively) straight parts.

Nice, R&C3 is one of my favourite R&C games along with Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, and Into the Nexus.

• Like 1