Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Sounds like you spent a lot of time in the bathroom today :P.

I did spend quite a bit of time in there this morning  :lol:  :lol: I got sick from something I ate so I made lots of tips to the bathroom, enough to beat 1 and a half levels. I decided to go ahead and finish the rest of the second level since I was almost done.

These lumps...I know you wanna slump up on
These lumps,But you can't 'cause you're a chump! 

Participant #17 - JeieeM

1. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 21/23 (98%) - ready to pop?
  2. Severed - 23/25 (90%) - ready to pop!
  3. MIND≒0 - 34/36 (98%) -  ready to pop!
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop!
  5. Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 - 45/47 (97%) - ready to pop!
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - 40/42 (97%) - ready to pop!
  7. Adventure Time: the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - 34/36 (96%) - ready to pop!
  8. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - 23/25 (0%) - ready to pop!
  9. Game of Thrones - 12/49 (27%)
  10. Amnesia: Memories - 22/26 (84%)- ready to pop!

Sooo.. I thought it will take me more time to finish Grim Fandango... I was wrong. Sooo.. I decided to play this one and thought that it will take me some days to finish AT: Finn and Jake Investigations... again, I was wrong. The game was really short, like... Telltale games short therefore I wrap it in (almost) one sitting (cause I fall asleep during mid of case 4). Enjoyed playing it though and it is nice to see AT characters in 3D ^_^

Only one left and oh boy, thought it will be the easiest one... Does TT Game of Thrones PS3 version still have issues with black screen loading? I have the latest patch (I think, 1.10) and I am definitely not going to love it if it needed me to delete and re-download episodes.

Edited by JaM

These lumps...I know you wanna slump up on
These lumps,But you can't 'cause you're a chump! 

Participant #17 - JeieeM

1. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 21/23 (98%) - ready to pop?
  2. Severed - 23/25 (90%) - ready to pop!
  3. MIND≒0 - 34/36 (98%) -  ready to pop!
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop!
  5. Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 - 45/47 (97%) - ready to pop!
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - 40/42 (97%) - ready to pop!
  7. Adventure Time: the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - 34/36 (96%) - ready to pop!
  8. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - 23/25 (0%) - ready to pop!
  9. Game of Thrones - 0/49 (0%)
  10. Amnesia: Memories - 22/26 (84%)- ready to pop!

Sooo.. I thought it will take me more time to finish Grim Fandango... I was wrong. Sooo.. I decided to play this one and thought that it will take me some days to finish AT: Finn and Jake Investigations... again, I was wrong. The game was really short, like... Telltale games short therefore I wrap it in (almost) one sitting (cause I fall asleep during mid of case 4). Enjoyed playing it though and it is nice to see AT characters in 3D ^_^

Only one left and oh boy, thought it will be the easiest one... Does TT Game of Thrones PS3 version still have issues with black screen loading? I have the latest patch (I think, 1.10) and I am definitely not going to love it if it needed me to delete and re-download episodes.

That was fast, are you going for 10 more plats :awesome:?

That was fast, are you going for 10 more plats :awesome:?

maybe... and I am kinda thinking of getting 20....for 17th participant... 20...17.. 2017:P and I think I already have the 11th to 13th games and I don't have Tales game yet :awesome: it also depends on how my wallet could take with the current NISA sale + upcoming Flash sale :P

maybe... and I am kinda thinking of getting 20....for 17th participant... 20...17.. 2017:P and I think I already have the 11th to 13th games and I don't have Tales game yet :awesome: it also depends on how my wallet could take with the current NISA sale + upcoming Flash sale :P

Lol :lol:. You have a NISA sale *jealous*.

I had a nice post update, but my computer Internet D.C.'d suddenly, then my PC demanded that I update Windows, and then my PLAYSTATION 4 needed to update! Sheesh! Gimme a break here! :angry:

Anyways, here's the update:

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (58% - 25/35)
  2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time (73% - 30/37)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat; 96% - 21/23)
  4. Ratchet and Clank (PS4) (ready to plat; 91% - 45/47)
  5. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (80% - 47/51)
  6. Dragon Quest Heroes (68% - 35/50)
  7. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  8. Tearaway Unfolded: Crafted Edition (8% - 6/35)
  9. Rogue Galaxy (84% - 29/35)
  10. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)

I finally yanked myself away from my 2DS and, with the help of kalonZombie, I managed to get through the rest of my Crack in Time Hard Mode Playthrough to get all of the remaining story trophies. I also got all the weapons and constructo mods, but not all of the gold bolts or Zoni - I wanted to get 100% on my Challenge Mode run.I did complete all of the Battleplex tournaments and pushed my low percentage up to a decent %, so now I'm very close to near-plat now.

After that, I spent the evening with atoi fighting off crows in Tearaway Unfolded. In the Vita version, you didn't have this ability to throw stuff into the screen and then fling it at stuff. Also, I like how they don't make the photos and mic mandatory since my PS4 doesn't have those. In the original version on Vita you could take a photo of yourself and use the mic but not here, you need more equipment. I'm glad those aren't mandatory. Also, I missed a trophy involving the Misplaced Gopher because he got stuck in a wall and I couldn't pick him up so I had to kill myself and he said "I'm off" and vanished. :(

Right now I am going to take a cough draught and go to sleep - I have just caught a head cold and won't be able to focus on any more game playing tonight.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I managed to get through the rest of my Crack in Time Hard Mode Playthrough to get all of the remaining story trophies. I also got all the weapons and constructo mods, but not all of the gold bolts or Zoni - I wanted to get 100% on my Challenge Mode run.I did complete all of the Battleplex tournaments and pushed my low percentage up to a decent %, so now I'm very close to near-plat now.

Nice work :yay:.

Participant #?? - Zangril

1. LittleBigPlanet 46/48 (Core Game Only) 97%  - Ready To Pop
  2. Croixleur Sigma 44/46 97% - Ready To Pop
  3. Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae 32/34 91% - Ready To Pop
  4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 44/46 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  5. The Order: 1886 20/22 97% - Ready To Pop
  6. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 43/45 97% - Ready To Pop
  7. Jeopardy! 44/46 91% - Ready To Pop
  8. Dead Nation 33/35 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  9. DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below 48/50 97% - Ready To Pop
  10. Strider 28/31 87% - Ready To Pop
  11. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X 21/31 62%
  12. Persona 4 Dancing All Night 13/40 27%
  13. Monster Monpiece 40/51 77%
  14. 3D DOT GAME HEROES 45/51 84%
  15. Tales of Zestiria 15/56 20%

Made progress in Strider and now it's ready to pop. Just gotta beat the final boss and beat it under 4 hours. I made it all the way to the boss and saved it and I'm way under time so I'm all good. With that I have my 10 games for the event  B) I'm still going to get more ready to pop though. 

• Like 1

Participant #?? - Zangril

1. LittleBigPlanet 46/48 (Core Game Only) 97%  - Ready To Pop
  2. Croixleur Sigma 44/46 97% - Ready To Pop
  3. Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae 32/34 91% - Ready To Pop
  4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 44/46 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  5. The Order: 1886 20/22 97% - Ready To Pop
  6. FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 43/45 97% - Ready To Pop
  7. Jeopardy! 44/46 91% - Ready To Pop
  8. Dead Nation 33/35 (Core Game Only) 91% - Ready To Pop
  9. DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below 48/50 97% - Ready To Pop
  10. Strider 28/31 87% - Ready To Pop
  11. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X 21/31 62%
  12. Persona 4 Dancing All Night 13/40 27%
  13. Monster Monpiece 40/51 77%
  14. 3D DOT GAME HEROES 45/51 84%
  15. Tales of Zestiria 15/56 20%

Made progress in Strider and now it's ready to pop. Just gotta beat the final boss and beat it under 4 hours. I made it all the way to the boss and saved it and I'm way under time so I'm all good. With that I have my 10 games for the event  B) I'm still going to get more ready to pop though. 

Nice, congrats on getting 10 plats ready so soon :yay:.

Participant #10- Kent10201

1. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix-79% (42/56)

2. Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories-4% (3/48)

3. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-46% (20/46)

4. Ratchet and Clank-91% (33/35) READY TO PLAT

5. Ratchet and Clank 2:Going Commando-39% (18/35)

6. Ratchet and Clank 3:Up Your Arsenal-27% (6/33)

7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered-37% (23/46)

8. Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered-29% (18/45)

9. Uncharted 4: A Theif's End-24% (16/56)

10. Batman: Arkham Knight-89% (57/65)

I made a lot of progress on Kingdom Hearts yesterday! I beat the last three secret bosses in the game which were the Ice Titan, Sephiroth and Unknown. They weren't as difficult as I thought they would be but that's probably because I was on beginner :ninja:. I also did the Hades cup two more times to get Donald and Goofy some of their weapons. So far I've synthesized 11/30 items and I'm level 77. Hopefully the grind won't take to long and I can finish it this weekend. Unfortunately there won't be an update later tonight because I have a major exam tomorrow and will busy studying :( . I'll update my progress again when I have time to play :) .

Edited by Kent10201

I made a lot of progress on Kingdom Hearts yesterday! I beat the last three secret bosses in the game which were the Ice Titan, Sephiroth and Unknown. They weren't as difficult as I thought they would be but that's probably because I was on beginner  :ninja:. I also did the Hades cup two more times to get Donald and Goofy some of their weapons. So far I've synthesized 11/30 items and I'm level 77. Hopefully the grind won't take to long and I can finish it this weekend. Unfortunately there eon't be an update later tonight because I have a major exam tomorrow and will busy studying :( . I'll update my progress again when I have time to play  :) .

Nice work with the secret bosses :yay:.

Got Plat #2 ready to go tonight. Made some changes on my game list too...

Participant #7 jeschmit

1. Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands - 90% (38/41)
  2. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (PS4) - 97% (44/46) - PLAT READY
  3. SpongeBob HeroPants - 96% (17/19) - PLAT READY
  4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 95% (53/56)
  5. The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition - 0% (0/40)
  6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered -98% (43/45) - PLAT READY
  7. Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Remastered - 0% (0/51)
  8. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - 0% (0/41)
  9. The LEGO Movie - The Videogame (PS3) - 0% (0/49)
  10. Republique - 14% (4/30)
  11. Mafia III - 10% (7/56)
  12. Batman: Return to Arkham - Batman Asylum - 70% (36/48)
  13. Batman: Return to Arkham - Batman City - 0% (0/51)

Currently working on Mafia III on PS4, SpongeBob HeroPants on the Vita and Prince of Persia on PS3 (saw it was a quick and easy plat). Things have been slow going for me, but it's all good... sometimes life happens (2 kids, wife, job, binge-watching TV shows, etc.)!

Edited by jeschmit

Sorry I didn't update this sooner, but I am sick with a cold and got distracted by Dragon Quest Builders on the Vita.

1. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (58% - 25/35)
  2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time (73% - 30/37)
  3. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (ready to plat; 96% - 21/23)
  4. Ratchet and Clank (PS4) (ready to plat; 91% - 45/47)
  5. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (80% - 47/51)
  6. Dragon Quest Heroes (74% - 37/50)
  7. LEGO Dimensions (ready to plat; 91% - 37/39)
  8. Tearaway Unfolded: Crafted Edition (8% - 6/35)
  9. Rogue Galaxy (84% - 29/35)
  10. Psychonauts (ready to plat! 98%; 36/38)

Only got two trophies in DQH - the final one which involves expanding something to max(this time it was the monster medal holder) and the one for all the Coup De Gras; I finally beat Psaro and recruited him, finding out that his Roseguardian knights were the major headache as they do a TON of damage, even to high level characters! Once I killed them, I found that Psaro had lost 90% of his health and took him out before he went into Super Saijin mode. ^_^

The last coup de gras I got was Yangus's. I did get Doric and Nera's Puff-Puffs though, which disproves the active party being able to summon the puff-puff scene. All I have left is Yangus, Jessica, Kiryl, and Isla's. Oh, and Psaro's as well.

Also, Kiryl's coup de gras is freaking hilarious. Reminds me of the old days when Cristo(his Dragon Warrior 4 counterpart) constantly spams Defeat on bosses. Then he got mad and just uses a Gigathwack that summons undead to kill the foe. xD

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Got Plat #2 ready to go tonight. Made some changes on my game list too...

Currently working on Mafia III on PS4, SpongeBob HeroPants on the Vita and Prince of Persia on PS3 (saw it was a quick and easy plat). Things have been slow going for me, but it's all good... sometimes life happens (2 kids, wife, job, binge-watching TV shows, etc.)!

Only got two trophies in DQH - the final one which involves expanding something to max(this time it was the monster medal holder) and the one for all the Coup De Gras; I finally beat Psaro and recruited him, finding out that his Roseguardian knights were the major headache as they do a TON of damage, even to high level characters! Once I killed them, I found that Psaro had lost 90% of his health and took him out before he went into Super Saijin mode. ^_^

The last coup de gras I got was Yangus's. I did get Doric and Nera's Puff-Puffs though, which disproves the active party being able to summon the puff-puff scene. All I have left is Yangus, Jessica, Kiryl, and Isla's. Oh, and Psaro's as well.

Also, Kuryl's coup de gras is freaking hilarious. Reminds me of the old days when Cristo(his Dragon Warrior 4 counterpart) constantly spams Defeat on bosses. Then he got mad and just uses a Gigathwack that summons undead to kill the foe. xD

Nice work :yay:.

I'm trying to figure out what games to purchase off of PSN. I have over $43 = $20 from winning a giveaway and $23 because I found that the PS Vita version of Dragon Quest Builders is $20 cheaper. So I can buy two $20 or less games on PSN and wanted to get a couple of quick to platinum games which I would enjoy. Here are some ideas I had:

• Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
  • N.E.R.O.
  • Bastion

Any other ideas would be welcome.

I'm trying to figure out what games to purchase off of PSN. I have over $43 = $20 from winning a giveaway and $23 because I found that the PS Vita version of Dragon Quest Builders is $20 cheaper. So I can buy two $20 or less games on PSN and wanted to get a couple of quick to platinum games which I would enjoy. Here are some ideas I had:

• N.E.R.O.
  • Bastion

N.E.R.O is currently on the flash sale for $7.99 so if you wanted to get the most out of your money, I'd definitely consider buying it that way. 

• N.E.R.O.
  • Bastion
There are a lot of deals under $10 currently on the flash sale. A lot of great RPGs like the Tales of series and the Neptunia games.
  • Like 1

• N.E.R.O.
  • Bastion

If you're talking about the flash sale, I'd get God Eater Resurrection and Tales of Hearts R.

There are a lot of deals under $10 currently on the flash sale. A lot of great RPGs like the Tales of series and the Neptunia games.

Yep, RPGs are the best kind of games :dance:.

• N.E.R.O.
  • Bastion

LEGO the Movie. Cause everything is awesome.

Bastion was fun but somehow short IMO... 

hmmm...

NepNep rebirth 1 and 2 if you are into JRPGs

God Eater if you are into ARPG

Guided Fate Paradox, Awakened Fate Ultimatum and/or Legasista... if you are fan of Roguelike

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

LEGO the Movie. Cause everything is awesome.

Bastion was fun but somehow short IMO... 

hmmm...

NepNep rebirth 1 and 2 if you are into JRPGs

God Eater if you are into ARPG

Guided Fate Paradox, Awakened Fate Ultimatum and/or Legasista... if you are fan of Roguelike

You should let Masamune listen to that song, he absolutely loves it :awesome:.