Update!!

Participant #4 monkeydluffy512 

1. Sacred 3- 29/38 (67%)
  2. Volume- 23/25 (97%) ready to Plat
  3. Ragnarok Odyssey ACE- 58/61 (97%) ready to Plat
  4. Energy Cycle- 17/19 (90%) ready to Plat 
  5. Energy Balance -19/21 (91%) ready to Plat 
  6. Truck Racer- 3/51 (4%) 
  7. One Piece Piece: Burning Blood- 42/50 (80%)
  8. Spellspire- 18/23 (64%)
  9. Gun*Gal Double Peace- 2/39 (2%)
  10. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart- 47/52 (77%)
  • Like 1

Participant 006: Psy-Tychist

1. Demetrios - 98% (35/37) - READY TO PLAT
  2. Eventide: Slavic Fable - 91% (26/28) - READY TO PLAT
  3. Stories: Path of Destinies 82% (35/38)
  4. Darksiders: Warmastered Edition - 81% (34/43)
  5. Eventide 2: Sorcerors Mirror - 80% (26/30)
  6. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 72% (37/51)
  7. F1 2016 - 72% (38/50)
  8. Color Guardians - 60% (31/46)
  9. Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition - 48% (27/41)
  10. Orc Slayer - 22% (13/27)
  11. Deponia - 7% (3/19)
  12. God of War: Ascension - 4% (3/36)
  13. Monster Jam Battlegrounds - 91% (29/31) - READY TO PLAT

Added one which was on PS+, nice and simple if a bit janky and poor to look at.

Will be onto Eventide next as Color Guardians is still giving me issues. I suck at rhythm games.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 7:07 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

How is every one doing? I have been working on finishing up Okabu. I have to get about 3500 kills more which is about 115 run throughs of the same level over and over and over :(

*sigh* not really good lately. FFIX's 10k kills grind is definitely not fun, worse is I don't know how many I've killed atm and then... there's 1k Jump Rope. These 2 trophies are the only one I need to do to wrap up the game. I still love the game but definitely not having fun at it atm tbh.

On 29-10-2017 at 7:10 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

2 New Plats in 2 days :)

Participant #8

1 - MONSTER JAM: BATTLEGROUNDS (PS3) - 29/31 - Ready To Plat 

2- SEVERED (Vita) - 22/25 - Ready to Plat

3. SORCERY SAGA: CURSE OF THE GREAT CURRY GOD (Vita) 32/34 - Ready to Plat

4. MADDEN NFL 11 (PS3) 23/25 - Ready to Plat

5. GOOSEBUMPS: THE GAME 39/41 - Ready to Plat

6. Remember Me 49/51 - Ready to Plat

7. LittleBigPlanet 68/70 - Ready to Plat

you can see my thoughts on Remember Me and LBP here

Nice, good luck with the grind in Okabu. Updated your stats in the OP.

On 30-10-2017 at 2:59 PM, LoneWolfComplex said:

Hi all, 

New to PSN profiles and was referred to this "challenge" by good friend StewartBros. Would love to sign up if possible. 

Participant Number ?? (Apologies if this is somewhere else in the thread) - LoneWolfComplex 

Heres my list of 10 games to Plat - if I get these done I'll maybe add some more later. 

#1: Far Cry Primal - 2%

#2: Far Cry 4 - 1%

#3: Minecraft Story Mode - 1%

#4: Life Is Strange - 1%

#5: Tales from the Borderlands- 1%

#6: The Wolf Among Us - 1%

#7: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition - 2%

#8: Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter - 3%

#9: Invizimals The Lost Kingdom - 10%

#10: Sly 1 - 2%

Looking forward to see how we all get on! 

Hey LoneWolfComplex, welcome to the event. I've added you to the OP as participant #9

On 1-11-2017 at 10:54 PM, hotdog_president said:

Update time... 5 ready to go now.

Participant #1: hotdog_president

Nice, updated.

On 2-11-2017 at 5:32 PM, Vanilla said:

finished up spec ops: the line yesterday leaving a trophy i can get in a few minutes to get a head start on the next time this event starts. too late now for this one

Are you sure? You can join for round 5.

On 3-11-2017 at 4:49 AM, monkeydluffy512 said:

Update!!

Participant #4 monkeydluffy512 

On 9-11-2017 at 2:05 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Participant 006: Psy-Tychist

On 2-11-2017 at 4:53 PM, JaM said:

Participant #2 - JeieeM

Updated all your stats in the OP.

On 9-11-2017 at 0:07 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

How is every one doing? I have been working on finishing up Okabu. I have to get about 3500 kills more which is about 115 run throughs of the same level over and over and over :(

I've recently rediscovered puzzle platformers, so played a few PS+ freebies. 

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, good luck with the grind in Okabu. Updated your stats in the OP.

Hey LoneWolfComplex, welcome to the event. I've added you to the OP as participant #9

Nice, updated.

Are you sure? You can join for round 5.

Updated all your stats in the OP.

I've recently rediscovered puzzle platformers, so played a few PS+ freebies. 

Only 1500 kills left which is about 40 more run throughs :(

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Only 1500 kills left which is about 40 more run throughs :(

Damn :jaymon: . That reminds me of Killzone Mercenary, where it was necessary to get 10,000 kills. Doing the campaign 5 times got me about 4,500 kills, so had to replay chapter 5 about 55 times and cutscenes weren't skippable :shakefist: .

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Damn :jaymon: . That reminds me of Killzone Mercenary, where it was necessary to get 10,000 kills. Doing the campaign 5 times got me about 4,500 kills, so had to replay chapter 5 about 55 times and cutscenes weren't skippable :shakefist: .

Yup :( Luckily this game has no cut scenes but it does show you an unskippable moment every time you complete an objective. So when you blow up a tank it zooms to the drain pipe and holds the pose for about 4 or 5 seconds and that happens 6 times during the level. So not a huge inconvenience but when you have played the level 50 or 60 times already it gets a little annoying.

The worst part is most levels only have 10-15 enemies so it isn't worth your time to play those levels again as it will just take you longer so I have to play the same level (one with 36 enemies) as it will just be done quicker.

I did read I could play the mini-games to rack up kills faster but the problem there is you have to do it all in one shot. So I can't exit out of the mini game or I lose all my kills. The problem once again is the reports all vary and I don't want to take the chance of wasting a bunch of time doing something for it not to count :(  

Participant #8

8. Okabu 39/42 - Ready to Plat

you can see my thoughts on the game here

Time to play something more fun. I am thinking the Batman Tell Tale game :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Participant #8

8. Okabu 39/42 - Ready to Plat

you can see my thoughts on the game here

Time to play something more fun. I am thinking the Batman Tell Tale game :)

Nice, congrats :yay: . I'm guessing Okabu is going to be in the Year End Awards. If you're in the mood for something fun, I recommend Dungeon Punks. It's free on PS+ this month and it's hilarious.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: . I'm guessing Okabu is going to be in the Year End Awards. If you're in the mood for something fun, I recommend Dungeon Punks. It's free on PS+ this month and it's hilarious.

Ooh I want it to be there but not sure where it will go. Sorcery Saga is a WAY bigger grind and I am still going to do Ride to Hell this year. It probably could take Biggest Bomb because I genuinely did like a lot of it but then it just tanked in the end game. We will see :)

As for Dungeon Punks I have it downloaded and was planning on doing it for Plat Rain but I can't figure out what trophy I would leave so I might just do it after the New Year. The only 2 I could see is beating it on New Game + or that glitched trophy. But both of those are iffy to leave for the Plat Rain day. 

We will see though :) 

1 minute ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Ooh I want it to be there but not sure where it will go. Sorcery Saga is a WAY bigger grind and I am still going to do Ride to Hell this year. It probably could take Biggest Bomb because I genuinely did like a lot of it but then it just tanked in the end game. We will see :)

As for Dungeon Punks I have it downloaded and was planning on doing it for Plat Rain but I can't figure out what trophy I would leave so I might just do it after the New Year. The only 2 I could see is beating it on New Game + or that glitched trophy. But both of those are iffy to leave for the Plat Rain day. 

We will see though :) 

You could also leave the trophy for maxing out all skills as you need to manually invest skill points. I sadly didn't get the buggy trophy, so I'll have to start on a new file. 

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You could also leave the trophy for maxing out all skills as you need to manually invest skill points. I sadly didn't get the buggy trophy, so I'll have to start on a new file. 

Oh yeah? That is a good point :) Sucks it didn't unlock :( but with the buggy trophy how hard would the game be if you didn't upgrade anything until the guide says to go for it? I am just wondering if it is possible to play through the game with no upgrades until it is safe to go for the trophy?

this is like Dark Void where the upgrade trophy glitched on me and I had to start again and not upgrade anything until I could afford to upgrade everything at once.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

3 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh yeah? That is a good point :) Sucks it didn't unlock :( but with the buggy trophy how hard would the game be if you didn't upgrade anything until the guide says to go for it? I am just wondering if it is possible to play through the game with no upgrades until it is safe to go for the trophy?

this is like Dark Void where the upgrade trophy glitched on me and I had to start again and not upgrade anything until I could afford to upgrade everything at once.

It's doable, but you'll most likely have to grind a few levels for bosses.

I had a similar issue with Dragon Fin Soup, where everything had to be done in one sitting as the in-game stats were deleted every time the game was closed manually or shut down after a freeze -_- .

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's doable, but you'll most likely have to grind a few levels for bosses.

I had a similar issue with Dragon Fin Soup, where everything had to be done in one sitting as the in-game stats were deleted every time the game was closed manually or shut down after a freeze -_- .

Oh I don't mind grinding...I mean I did Star Ocean :P Maybe I will play it after Batman (as Batman shouldn't take me long to beat)

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh, that's too bad. Playing this with 2 other people would've been much more fun and would reduce the need to grind levels a bit, which is needed more during NG+ as equipment must be obtained from enemies.

Oh well :(

Hopefully Secret of Mana (which is coming out next year) has online co-op. Because I can tell you the AI in that game is broken as anything and playing it with friends online would be awesome.

Ah crap.  I accidentally popped my BioShock 2 platinum just now... ?

I was aiming to finish up the Hard run and leave the 9-Irony trophy aside - and was unaware that this particular trophy is apparently not needed for the platinum.  I find it very strange that a platinum trophy can be unlocked when one of the core trophies is still unearned, but it's too late to do anything about it now.  Just have to replace it with another game.

So, here's my amended list thus far...

1 - Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3) - 26/30 - 87%

2 - Truck Racer (PS3) - 49/51 - 98% - ready to pop

3 - Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3) - 45/47 - 97% - ready to pop

4 - Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (PS4) - 0/19 - 0%

5 - Hitman GO (PS4) - 15/17 - 98% - ready to pop

6 - Until Dawn (PS4) - 0/19 - 0%

7 - Tales From The Borderlands (PS4) - 0/36 - 0%

8 - inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4) - 0/25 - 0%

9 - The Deadly Tower of Monsters (PS4) - 0/24 - 0%

10 - Volume (PS4) - 0/25 - 0%

11 - DC Universe Online (PS4) - 0/14 (excluding DLC) - 0%