2. Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  3. Deadly Premonition - 8%
  4. inFamous - 4%
  5. Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions - 72%
  6. Spec Ops: The LIne - 0%
  7. Thief - 50%
  8. Alice: Madness Returns - 0%
  9. Ratchet and Clank HD - 0% 

I still haven't decided what game should be my 10th :hmm: decisions, decisions....

Edited by whyfire
  • Like 2

hey Dragon, little update,

Assassin's Creed III Liberation  (VITA) -  42%  20/45

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered  - 14%  12/59

Also I got some new games this payday that I def want to add to my list, they are,

Thief (PS4) -  0%

The Order 1886 -  0%

Teslagrad - 0%

This will put me at 16 and yes I hope to plat them all. Should have 2 more finished this weekend. All I'm worried about is the Witcher 3 and Drakengard 3. Those I'm gunna need a lot of hours to pour into.

Edited by Fozzyabear

PRD :platinum: #5 Demon Gaze

1Lc3c4f1.png

Such a great game, definitely recommend it for those who like RPGs. 

The next game will be Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 and I'm also getting close to trophy #6,000, which means it's almost time to plat Tales of Hearts R.

I've decided to hold off on platting any of the games I'm currently playing and moving them to the January plats to ensure I do end up getting at least 10 xD So please consider Ghostbusters: The Game as being done (left the no cellphone usage trophy for last and am currently at a point where I can end it quickly without having used it in this playthrough). Next up I'll work on my BTTF PS4 version and Talos Principle, then on to other games :P

EDIT: Exceptions being games like Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands/Game of Thrones :P I want to know how they end before January xD

Awesome :D. I believe the all the trophies in Life is Strange are optional, so you could purposely miss one to save the plat. At least that's what I'm planning to do.

For now it looks like I cant take part of this. I have so many games that take alot of my time to finish and new ones coming soon, I'd never make it. I wish good luck to all of you!

Too bad. Thnx :D.

Hey Dragon :)

So I picked my next game to work on during SO4. I need to replace another game. Puppeteer has too many trophies for SO4 10,000th spot so it has to go :( I will be replacing it with Duke Nukem Forever. I just got the Balls of Steel trophy :D

1. Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  2. Epic Mickey 2 0/47
  3. MiCoach 4/26
  4. Duke Nukem Forever 22/51
  5. Scene It Bright Lights Big Screen 34/51
  6. Sims 3 7/51
  7. Sports Champions 2 37/44
  8. Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  9. Thief 0/38
  10. Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37

Awesome, congrats on getting that trophy. That was one of the most annoying trophies in the game.

Dragon, UPDATE #2

1. GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  2. Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  3. Deadly Premonition - 8%
  4. inFamous - 4%
  5. Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions - 72%
  6. Spec Ops: The LIne - 0%
  7. Thief - 50%
  8. Alice: Madness Returns - 0%
  9. Ratchet and Clank HD - 0% 

I still haven't decided what game should my 10th :hmm: decisions, decisions....

Nice, congrats :yay:. You could go for Ratchet & Clank 2.

hey Dragon, little update,

Assassin's Creed III Liberation  (VITA) -  42%  20/45

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered  - 14%  12/59

Also I got some new games this payday that I def want to add to my list, they are,

Thief (PS4) -  0%

The Order 1886 -  0%

Teslagrad - 0%

This will put me at 16 and yes I hope to plat them all. Should have 2 more finished this weekend. All I'm worried about is the Witcher 3 and Drakengard 3. Those I'm gunna need a lot of hours to pour into.

Great work, I'll add it. You can plat them, I have faith in you :highfive:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Awesome, congrats on getting that trophy. That was one of the most annoying trophies in the game.

Hmm really? it was one of the first trophies i got and i wasnt even a trophy hunter back then. but then again that was like 4 / 5 years ago so i dont really remember how it was.

So please consider Ghostbusters: The Game as being done (left the no cellphone usage trophy for last and am currently at a point where I can end it quickly without having used it in this playthrough). 

Do you mean Goosebumbs The Game?

Hmm really? it was one of the first trophies i got and i wasnt even a trophy hunter back then. but then again that was like 4 / 5 years ago so i dont really remember how it was.

Wow amazing, I had a hard time scoring 1,000,000 points (and that was while using the exploit :S).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Wow amazing, I had a hard time scoring 1,000,000 points (and that was while using the exploit :S).

Well i did spent a lot of time playing pinball though, we had one of those things. And i also played a lot of Pokemon Pinball lol. So maybe thats why.

Anyway how's hyperdimension? Im kinda tempted to start it but i have so many games to play atm.

I did have to get rid of some ghosts though :( But yeah.

Lol, ok added it.

Well i did spent a lot of time playing pinball though, we had one of those things. And i also played a lot of Pokemon Pinball lol. So maybe thats why.

Anyway how's hyperdimension? Im kinda tempted to start it but i have so many games to play atm.

Ok, I've hardly ever played pinball.

It's ok so far. I don't see myself turning into a HDN fanboy, but it's definitely not bad. 

First of all, I think that's the pinball one if my memory is correct, that was...an annoyance. Congrats.

Second, hells yes, diggin' the Duke love.

Third, if you're plating Duke because you can, not because Duke is the tits, then that's cool too I guess.

Finally though, Duke is the tits.

Yeah it was the pinball one :(

Honestly I stopped playing the game a long time ago for some reason (not sure why) and when I was looking through my collection I was like "yeah I should finish up Duke" Honestly this game isn't as bad as everyone keeps saying. Is it the best game of all time, far from it, but it is a fun FPS with a different feel than most (kind of a fusion of old school FPS and modern day ones).

I bought the game for 5 bucks though with low expectations so that probably helped my opinion of it, but yeah, it is a fun game :)

Thanks :) I figured I would go for that trophy first because now it is over and I don't have to worry about it anymore :)

• Like 1

I bought the game for 5 bucks though with low expectations so that probably helped my opinion of it, but yeah, it is a fun game :)

Thanks :) I figured I would go for that trophy first because now it is over and I don't have to worry about it anymore :)

Lol, I also got the game for €5 :D. Had low expectations and bought it because I played Duke Nukem 3 on the after school day care, but they removed it once someone discovered the strip club :|.

Good luck with the airhockey trophy. That one was also annoying. The AI is pretty bad, most of the times I scored in my own goal :facepalm:.

Lol, I also got the game for €5 :D. Had low expectations and bought it because I played Duke Nukem 3 on the after school day care, but they removed it once someone discovered the strip club :|.

Good luck with the airhockey trophy. That one was also annoying. The AI is pretty bad, most of the times I scored in my own goal :facepalm:.

Yeah I am fearing that one as well but not as much as Pinball. I am also avoiding all Poo because I plan on saving that trophy for my Platinum Rain trophy :) (something about throwing poo on New Years sounds right to me :P)

• Like 1

Well it is cold up here :(

Also after posting that I realized there is a trophy for looking at every day of the calendar so that ACTUALLY seems like something you would do on New Years :P

Lol, so that means the turds are hard as bricks when you throw them? :awesome:.

Nice, you could do both :eyebrow:.

Dragon a quick update can you remove Portal 2 from my list (damn steam screwing up mp) and Crimes and Punishments is ready to plat 23/25

Congrats :yay:, sure thing.

I have been following this from the start and it is an awesome idea!! So I am cautiously, and I mean really cautiously going to enter as I am unsure if I can make the deadline but here goes.

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order 16/51

2. Battlefield 4

3. GTA IV 28/51

4. Game of Thrones 16/49

5. Tales from the Borderlands 7/36

6. Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut

7. The Order 1886

8. Infamous Second Son

9. Infamous First Light

10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 31/51

I have gone easy but may amend dependant on time.

Nice, congrats :yay:. You could go for Ratchet & Clank 2.

Thanks. Um, yea i'm thinking about R&C 2 and 3, especially cuz i wanna plat the whole series :D

But for now put LA Noire 1% (1/61) as my 10th. I want this game to be my 50th plat ^_^

Well Hockey Pucks are very expensive :P

Lol, hockey pucks aren't meant to be thrown at people, you're supposed to use the stick to shoot them at people :P.

I have been following this from the start and it is an awesome idea!! So I am cautiously, and I mean really cautiously going to enter as I am unsure if I can make the deadline but here goes.

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order 16/51

2. Battlefield 4

3. GTA IV 28/51

4. Game of Thrones 16/49

5. Tales from the Borderlands 7/36

6. Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut

7. The Order 1886

8. Infamous Second Son

9. Infamous First Light

10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 31/51

I have gone easy but may amend dependant on time.

Awesome, welcome to the event and good luck with preparing the plats :highfive:.

I figured I should put some numbers up so it looks better

Buzz 23/25 91% ready to plat

Minecraft (PS3) 49/51 93% ready to plat

Sherlock Holmes 23/25 96% ready to plat

Assassin's Creed Revelations 55/70 (all dlc with exception of the one trophy to get plat) 81% ready to plat

Almost half way there!!!

Great, I'll add it to the OP.

Thanks. Um, yea i'm thinking about R&C 2 and 3, especially cuz i wanna plat the whole series :D

But for now put LA Noire 1% (1/61) as my 10th. I want this game to be my 50th plat ^_^

Ok, I'll add it, Enjoy LA Noire.

Update!!

Naruto UNS R 48/50 98% Ready to Plat

Nice, congrats :yay:.

Adding Back to the Future: The Game (PS4 version) to my list as ready for platting. It's at 58/60 (91%) trophies with only one action and three dialogue options afterwards remaining to get the last trophy and platinum.

That was fast, congrats :yay:.

Congrats :yay:, updated the OP. Did you like the game?

Some of the platforming was a bit annoying and it wasn't always easy to be precise when drawing which sometimes meant I drew the wrong thing but otherwise it's a great game. The Celestial Brush adds a whole new dimension to the combat. Issun's fascination with every hot female in the game (which appeared to be most of them) and especially Raos ample chest were rather amusing too.