Platinum Rain Day - Ended

D: Good luck on the SAOs. I think I might have to remove Hollow Fragment from my list, since I need to put in a minimum of 70 more hours... I won't have time for other games if I don't!

Thanks, yhea i know its going to take quite some time. but i think i'm able to pull it out. Although Need for Speed and Fallout might also take me quite some time when they come out

Cheers dude, this is what I suspected looking at the store options. I may punt for the PS4 version CJ mentioned now.

That one has the platinum as well, I suggest going that route as I heard BTTF disc version for the ps3 is quite rare nowadays. I have one and I would send that to you if we didn't live in 2 very far away countries.

That one has the platinum as well, I suggest going that route as I heard BTTF disc version for the ps3 is quite rare nowadays. I have one and I would send that to you if we didn't live in 2 very far away countries.

that reminds me, do we have some kind of trading thing going on here on PSNP? saw that on some other trophy pages but never found one here.

especially for those (rare) japan imports and stuff. basically you send me a game and i send you one back etc.. ;)

that reminds me, do we have some kind of trading thing going on here on PSNP? saw that on some other trophy pages but never found one here.

especially for those (EXPENSIVE)* japan imports and stuff. basically you send me a game and i send you one back etc.. ;)

We have topic for it right here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1427-game-trading/ it was on the PSN forum section, it's pinned.

beware though that PSNP doesn't take any responsability for you getting scammed or shit, so I highly recommend making a lot of public posts on the thread when you find someone interested in your game, so at least you can name and shame the person, in case he/she fails to commit to the agreement.

Edited by TheYuriG

We have topic for it right here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/1427-game-trading/ it was on the PSN forum section, it's pinned.

beware though that PSNP doesn't take any responsability for you getting scammed or shit, so I highly recommend making a lot of public posts on the thread when you find someone interested in your game, so at least you can name and shame the person, in case he/she fails to commit to the agreement.

oh, now i feel stupid. i could've sworn i looked for something like that and didn't find anything. perhaps i dreamed that... ;)

and sure, i wouldn't blame the newspaper for a failed trade i found in their advertisements neither. but i guess some people would actually do that.

thanks for pointing me to it!

• Like 1

I will pop round and collect it after work....

Appreciate the thought pal, thanks.

• Like 1

Hey Drag nice to have you back. Little update,

Sly 2  -  26/36  66%   I HATE THIS GAME!!!

God of War III  -  33/36   90%  Should finish up titan mode today. I made a save right before the 3rd centaur for that trophy when it plat day.

And I have decided I want my 50th plat to be something that's ultra rare. It will be

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God  -  30/34   73%  Have a bit more with the weapon upgrades, This game was great I just hate how its luck base with finding a lot of the items. aka almost all of them.

So I'm off work today and if all goes according to plan I'll have 12 plats rdy by the end of the day

• Like 1

I honestly wish I knew you guys get those trophy icons, it would make my updates more fancy. Anyways... at long last... I got another game ready to plat...

almost05.jpg

Where the Wild Things Are - 47/49 (97%)

Last trophy to earn: Captain, which is going to suck because I have tried to avoid crashing Carol into trees and I ALWAYS screw it up - either I crash into a tree that suddenly appears from nowhere or I mistime the slide or jump and hit a tree. Well, since the others will only take a minute to get a plat, I might as well have a more difficult trophy.

To post those trophy images:

1. Go to your PSN Profile page.
  2. Click on the trophy list of the game.
  3. Now you can right-click the image and select 'Copy' for a small image OR left-click the image to get a bigger version.
  4. Go to the forum thread and right-click -> select 'Paste' and the image will be there.

Examples:

Small image

1Seab94c.png

Large image

1L010a29.png

Hey Dragon - Archon after ghosting this thread for about a month I think its time for me to finally ask to join. Meet my goal for this year so now would like to push for even more in the fun company of all of you. :)

My games will be :

1. Back to Future (PS4) 36/60

2. Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare (PS4) 31/51

3. Everyone's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) 2/19

4. Plants vs Zombies : Garden Warfare (PS4) 12/56

5. Rocket League (PS4) 31/36

6. Rory MciLroy PGA Tour (PS4) 15/29

7. Trine Enchanted Edition (PS4) 22/47

8. Uncharted 2 : Amongst Thieves Remastered (PS4) 8/45

9. The Godfather 2 (PS3) 13/42

10. Ys : Memories of Celceta (Vita) 34/52

11. Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4) 6/50

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:

I'll try this out on Jan 3, but don't add UNS3 to my list just yet! It'll be a last resort. xD

Ok, the fights against the masked guy are the easiest parts. I always screwed up against the mob fight at the start.

I'll update my list and added some games. Still no platinum ready though.  :facepalm:  Im playing like 10 games at the same time.

• Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 12/55
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 8/54
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 0/43
  • Infinity Runner - 48/56
  • Senran Kagura bon appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) - 17/33
  • WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 12/51
  • DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - 35/48
  • Ben 10 Galactic Racing - 6/51
  • Rugby 15 Vita - 13/20
  • Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 13/17
  • Steins Gate EU Vita - 12/42
  • Steins Gate EU PS3 -  0/42

Awesome, I like all that SAO love :D.

Hey Drag nice to have you back. Little update,

Sly 2  -  26/36  66%   I HATE THIS GAME!!!

God of War III  -  33/36   90%  Should finish up titan mode today. I made a save right before the 3rd centaur for that trophy when it plat day.

And I have decided I want my 50th plat to be something that's ultra rare. It will be

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God  -  30/34   73%  Have a bit more with the weapon upgrades, This game was great I just hate how its luck base with finding a lot of the items. aka almost all of them.

So I'm off work today and if all goes according to plan I'll have 12 plats rdy by the end of the day

I'll update it. If you get 12 plats ready, you'll be the one with the most plats (for now).

• Like 1

1L010a29.png

Yay, Dragon's Dogma!

Ok, the fights against the masked guy are the easiest parts. I always screwed up against the mob fight at the start.

Yeah, The mob fight keeps bringing my rank down. I can S rank the rest of the fights, but that part drags the grade down to A.

Yay, Dragon's Dogma!

Yeah, The mob fight keeps bringing my rank down. I can S rank the rest of the fights, but that part drags the grade down to A.

Yeah, it's one of my favourite plat images.

I remember buying a bento in the Hidden Cloud Village, that one gave a massive boost to both attack and defense. Can't remember the name though, but it's the most expensive one.

Yeah, it's one of my favourite plat images.

I remember buying a bento in the Hidden Cloud Village, that one gave a massive boost to both attack and defense. Can't remember the name though, but it's the most expensive one.

It's my fave plat image from the plats I have so far. I'm still waiting on a DD Online western release.

I think I have several of those bento in my inventory. I spent all of my cash on a large stock before I stopped playing UNS3.

Not 100% sure but I am thinking about trying to finish boosting AC:Brotherhood for this. Then I'll just have to get the rest of the flags and save the last one for the plat here. Also might be adding Resident Evil 5 as well. Friend of mine has been playing it with me co-op and we thing we can have it ready by the 1st unless his work schedule changes.

Add me for AC Brotherhood I've been trying to get enough people on my friends list to try and get this whenever we are online.

How does the AC Brotherhood boosting work? I only need the mp trophies, but the amount of work is what's keeping that game in the backlog.

For the most part you stand in a group of 3 and stun and revive each other if I remember correctly. Takes a few hours but simple enough. It's the variation one you need a decent partner for. Edited by freddie1989

Awesome, I like all that SAO love :D.

SAO is love SAO is life

How does the AC Brotherhood boosting work? I only need the mp trophies, but the amount of work is what's keeping that game in the backlog.

I dont know how many players you need for the online boost. but terror and me are going to boost it but i want to finish AC 2 before starting brotherhood.

For the most part you stand in a group of 3 and stun and revive each other if I remember correctly. Takes a few hours but simple enough. It's the variation one you need a decent partner for.

That sounds boring :|, but at least it's not as tedious as doing them without a partner.

Bitch slapping people until you are 50.

LMAO :lol:.

SAO is love SAO is life

I dont know how many players you need for the online boost. but terror and me are going to boost it but i want to finish AC 2 before starting brotherhood.

So true.

Awesome, it would be nice to boost with people from the same time zone :D.

J-Stars is now plat ready (90%). All I need to do is finish up one story arc and get to the final battle on another. Also, can I just say that Victory Road is so boring?

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

That sounds boring :|, but at least it's not as tedious as doing them without a partner.

It isn't, at least not nearly boring as Bioshock 2. You can afk it if you have a turbo controller. Set it to auto press O and go do something else for 9 minutes and 30 seconds.

Oh God, you all are bringing up some horrible memories. That game was just a joy to boost. You need 6 people to start an Alliance match and then you just take turns slapping each other in groups of 3 for hours and hours. The main problem is that the servers were crappy, at least when we did it. Never fails that someone won't be able to login to the MP and constantly gets an error message.

The Abstergo Employee of the Month isn't hard if you have a plan and a partner who knows what they are doing and listens.