Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Damn it... I should've learned my lesson by now regarding believing guides...

Just lost a platinum I thought I setting up, guides say ALL daily quests need to be cleared for it and I just clear 1 of the Monday quests and platinum unlocked... 

Just lucky I have a lot of other stuff I can still use but really wanted to save that game too even if I had to change my timezone for it if the guide was correct so it would unlock on Jan1.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Spotting people setting up visual novels and I'm here hitting my list up with more games like...

1) Vanquish - Primed

2) Medal of Honor: Warfighter - 47/51

3) Final Fantasy XIII - 32/36

Lol, I'll add it to the OP.

Damn it... I should've learned my lesson by now regarding believing guides...

Just lost a platinum I thought I setting up, guides say ALL daily quests need to be cleared for it and I just clear 1 of the Monday quests and platinum unlocked... 

Just lucky I have a lot of other stuff I can still use but really wanted to save that game too even if I had to change my timezone for it if the guide was correct so it would unlock on Jan1.

That sucks, I usually check multiple guides when possible and ask other people too just to be safe.

That sucks, I usually check multiple guides when possible and ask other people too just to be safe.

Couldn't really due to how old or should I say new the game is and not many guides are available and getting mixed comments on a few parts of it quite a few I can disprove as well such as treasures count upon completion not upon opening them for instance. I'll just class myself as lucky as I still have a lot of time and a lot of games to go through.

Couldn't really due to how old or should I say new the game is and not many guides are available and getting mixed comments on a few parts of it quite a few I can disprove as well such as treasures count upon completion not upon opening them for instance. I'll just class myself as lucky as I still have a lot of time and a lot of games to go through.

I didn't realise it was about a new game until after reading the post in the PM :facepalm:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Update: 4/10 plats ready

1. Rocket League - 34/36 (98%) Ready to plat
  2. Lego Ninjago: Nindroids - 36/38 (98%) Ready to plat
  3. Prototype 2 - 42/44 (98%) Ready to plat
  4. God of War II - 33/35 (97%) Ready to plat
  5. Bioshock Infinite - 46/51 (83%)
  6. Borderlands 2 - 45/51 (82%)
  7. Metal Gear Solid 3 - 42/46 (81%)
  8. Sound Shapes PS4 - 70/89 (80%)
  9. Crysis 2 - 43/51 (75%)
  10. The Sims 3 - 34/51 (57%)
  11. God of War Ascension - 26/36 (57%)
  12. Star Ocean - 31/47 (54%)
  13. Sound Shapes PS3 - (0%)
  14. Sound Shapes PSVita - (0%)

I've made some good progress on my games over the last 2 weeks. I only need to finish hard modes on Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 2 and they will be ready. Unfortunately I have to do another run through on Metal Gear Solid 3 because I forgot to recollect one Kerotan after I died.  :facepalm: Stupid frogs!  :shakefist: Think I might go back to some Star Ocean this week.

• Like 1

Update: 4/10 plats ready

1. Rocket League - 34/36 (98%) Ready to plat
  2. Lego Ninjago: Nindroids - 36/38 (98%) Ready to plat
  3. Prototype 2 - 42/44 (98%) Ready to plat
  4. God of War II - 33/35 (97%) Ready to plat
  5. Bioshock Infinite - 46/51 (83%)
  6. Borderlands 2 - 45/51 (82%)
  7. Metal Gear Solid 3 - 42/46 (81%)
  8. Sound Shapes PS4 - 70/89 (80%)
  9. Crysis 2 - 43/51 (75%)
  10. The Sims 3 - 34/51 (57%)
  11. God of War Ascension - 26/36 (57%)
  12. Star Ocean - 31/47 (54%)
  13. Sound Shapes PS3 - (0%)
  14. Sound Shapes PSVita - (0%)

I've made some good progress on my games over the last 2 weeks. I only need to finish hard modes on Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 2 and they will be ready. Unfortunately I have to do another run through on Metal Gear Solid 3 because I forgot to recollect one Kerotan after I died.  :facepalm: Stupid frogs!  :shakefist: Think I might go back to some Star Ocean this week.

Nice, that's definitely great progress. I played some SO4 too last week and got a few boring BTs while doing them afk. So worth it to put a hammer on the jump button :awesome:.

hey hey dragon mate

is it to late for me to join your event ,im hosting a winter back log challange event and i was prmpted to your event to to make things even more intresting 

if i am alowed to join in heres my following 10-15 plats :)

1. THE DARKNESS 2 
  2. HITMAN CONTRACTS
  3. REMEMBER ME
  4. ASSASSINS CREED LIBERATION
  5. MADDEN NFL 11
  6. SOUTH PARK STICK OF TRUTH 
  7. MY SIMS SKY HEROES
  8. THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN 
  9. G.I JOE RISE OF COBRA
  10. TOMB RAIDER
  11. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2014
  12. NI NO KUNI 
  13. SIMS 3
  14. GRID 2
  15. RAINBOW MOON 

12-15 may be a little tricky as there long games so these guys may change yet but my first 10 i have confidence in myself to reach the 10 plat goal

please PM me to let me know if im ok to join your event mate and then il post details on the games % status :)

hey hey dragon mate

is it to late for me to join your event ,im hosting a winter back log challange event and i was prmpted to your event to to make things even more intresting 

1. THE DARKNESS 2 
  2. HITMAN CONTRACTS
  3. REMEMBER ME
  5. MADDEN NFL 11
  7. MY SIMS SKY HEROES
  9. G.I JOE RISE OF COBRA
  10. TOMB RAIDER
  12. NI NO KUNI 
  13. SIMS 3
  14. GRID 2
  15. RAINBOW MOON 

12-15 may be a little tricky as there long games so these guys may change yet but my first 10 i have confidence in myself to reach the 10 plat goal

please PM me to let me know if im ok to join your event mate and then il post details on the games % status :)

Of course you are free to join there isn't any restrictions just try make the 10 platinums all set ready to be unlocked between Jan1-3 of your timezone and you're set.

EDIT:

Well no restrictions besides the no hacker rule.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

Update

Finally "earned" my first plat for this event with Lego Marvel Superheros. All I have to do is load the game, and change into stan hulk for the plat to unlock

Lego Marvel Superheroes - 43/46 - 96% - Plat Ready

That's the only update I have for the list rn, I may change some games around later, depends how long it'll take me to ace LBP1 and Star Karting

• Like 1

nee nee Draggy...

• God of War 3 - 34/36 (98%) - ready to pop ^_^

me will take a month of rest here I guess to work on KH CoM and Hakouki for different events and enjoy Dragon Fin Soup... ^_^

Nicely done Jeieem :yay:. I'm going to do Senran Kagura for the Disney/Ninja event and also add Dragon Fin Soup to my list. It's been months since I was looking forward to a PS+ game like this ^_^.

hey hey dragon mate

1. THE DARKNESS 2 
  2. HITMAN CONTRACTS
  3. REMEMBER ME
  5. MADDEN NFL 11
  7. MY SIMS SKY HEROES
  9. G.I JOE RISE OF COBRA
  10. TOMB RAIDER
  12. NI NO KUNI 
  13. SIMS 3
  14. GRID 2
  15. RAINBOW MOON 

What's up sinnriel, I'll add you to the OP.

Update

Finally "earned" my first plat for this event with Lego Marvel Superheros. All I have to do is load the game, and change into stan hulk for the plat to unlock

Lego Marvel Superheroes - 43/46 - 96% - Plat Ready

That's the only update I have for the list rn, I may change some games around later, depends how long it'll take me to ace LBP1 and Star Karting

Nice, congrats :yay:. Only 9 more to go :D.

• Like 1

Started work on my next plat - God Of War II.  About 5 hours of play so far, and I've earned 11/35 trophies, so it shouldn't take too long to wrap this one up.  Hopefully the Challenge mode is easier than it was in the first game.  Just being able to do each challenge individually will definitely help.  Should get done with this early next week, I hope.

Started work on my next plat - God Of War II.  About 5 hours of play so far, and I've earned 11/35 trophies, so it shouldn't take too long to wrap this one up.  Hopefully the Challenge mode is easier than it was in the first game.  Just being able to do each challenge individually will definitely help.  Should get done with this early next week, I hope.

Nice, yeah the challenges are definitely easier to do.

Nice, yeah the challenges are definitely easier to do.

Good to know. :)

There's no way I'm going to be able to get 10 plats lined up by the end of the year, but I'll do what I can.  It's just a bit of fun, after all. :P

I wish I was more adept at combos - I could get DOA5U ready in no time at all, but I'm having trouble with the tutorial and combo challenge trophies.  Combos have never been my strong point.

:platinum: 7/10

Ld56afc.png

Last Trophy: Auto Enthusiast

Purchase all vehicles. Just need to drive over to the auto dealer and buy the last vehicle.

Another solid game that I picked up in a recent sale. Really enjoyed the story and how the combat focused mainly on hand-to-hand combat rather than just all out gunplay like most games in the genre. Also, a very easy platinum.

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 46/48 (97%)

6. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

7. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

8. Rogue Legacy - 0%

9. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

10. Hotline Miami - 0%

• Like 3

:platinum: 7/10

Ld56afc.png

Last Trophy: Auto Enthusiast

Purchase all vehicles. Just need to drive over to the auto dealer and buy the last vehicle.

Another solid game that I picked up in a recent sale. Really enjoyed the story and how the combat focused mainly on hand-to-hand combat rather than just all out gunplay like most games in the genre. Also, a very easy platinum.

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 46/48 (97%)

6. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

7. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

8. Rogue Legacy - 0%

9. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

10. Hotline Miami - 0%

Nice, congrats :yay:. Did you have a lot of trouble driving on the left side of the road? I did.

• Like 1

Nice, congrats :yay:. Did you have a lot of trouble driving on the left side of the road? I did.

Yes, glad to hear that I wasn't the only one. The first time I drove in the game, my reaction was "why in the hell is this idiot driving on the wrong side of the road?" Then I realized that the idiot was me. xD 

Took me a few wrecks before I got used to it. There were also a few times that I kept trying to get into the wrong side of the car when I was driving with a passenger. 

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

Yes, glad to hear that I wasn't the only one. The first time I drove in the game, my reaction was "why in the hell is this idiot driving on the wrong side of the road?" Then I realized that the idiot was me. xD

Took me a few wrecks before I got used to it. There were also a few times that I kept trying to get into the wrong side of the car when I was driving with a passenger. 

LMAO me too, forgot all about that :lol:.