Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Nice work, added it to the OP. Looks like you're saving a few good games for last, I really enjoyed Tales of Hearts R and Tales from the Borderlands.

well.. I guess thanks to random.org :awesome:

I personally have some problem playing them... got a bad impression of Tales of games thanks to Dawn of the New World and I am quite nervous of playing Tales from the Borderlands since I might messed up and platted the game instead just to know how it will end panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

told you.. I have a looot of excuses not to play my games in my backlog panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

well.. I guess thanks to random.org :awesome:

I personally have some problem playing them... got a bad impression of Tales of games thanks to Dawn of the New World and I am quite nervous of playing Tales from the Borderlands since I might messed up and platted the game instead just to know how it will end panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

told you.. I have a looot of excuses not to play my games in my backlog panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

I haven't played Dawn of the New World, but I liked Tales of Hearts R a lot.

If you want I can tell you the Tales from the Borderlands ending? :devil:.

I haven't played Dawn of the New World, but I liked Tales of Hearts R a lot.

If you want I can tell you the Tales from the Borderlands ending? :devil:.

that's pretty tempting... I have it in my Vita tbh... now I am quite excited to start that one...

shuu shuu... I am actually surprised that nobody has spoiled the ending of it in here...

Participant #16 - SyIaris

1. Broken Age - 43/45 (98%) - ready
  2. Dead Nation - 26/41 (51%)
  3. Dragon Age II - 15/66 (17%)
  4. Grim Fandango Remastered - 0/48 (0%)
  5. Saints Row IV - 49/71 (71%) - ready
  6. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita) - 48/50 (98%) - ready
  7. Super Exploding Zoo - 17/19 (96%) - ready

Participant #28

1. Battlefield 3 - 40% (13/39)
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts PS3 - 98% (49/51) - READY
  3. Puppeteer - 14% (10/63)
  4. Medal of Honor Warfighter - 15% (11/51)
  5. Starhawk - 20% (13/50)
  6. 007 Legends - 8% (5/51)
  7. Sonic Unleashed - 52% (28/51)
  8. Minecraft: Story Mode - 7% (7/33)
  9. Lego Batman 2 PSVITA - 98% (30/32) - READY
  10. Tomb Raider PS3 - 22% (14/51)
  11. Smart As - 73% (25/39)
  12. Demon Souls - 0% (0/38)
  13. Assassin's Creed 2 - 25% (12/51)

My second plat is ready! Those arena challenges were not as hard as I thought they were going to be. I don't know which game to do next :(

My second plat is ready! Those arena challenges were not as hard as I thought they were going to be. I don't know which game to do next :(

Maybe you should speed up your step with Smart As. The servers will shut down at the end of May so Street Smart will be no longer be available.

I would recommend Puppeteer. Due to all the collectibles it's a plat you don't want to do for last.

Maybe you should speed up your step with Smart As. The servers will shut down at the end of May so Street Smart will be no longer be available.

I would recommend Puppeteer. Due to all the collectibles it's a plat you don't want to do for last.

THANK YOU for telling me about Smart as, I never knew they were going down. And I might do that game

Update #7? of Participant #37 - JeieeM

1. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD - 34/36 - ready to pop!
  2. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - 34/36 - ready to pop!
  3. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - 37/39 - ready to pop!
  4. KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX - 49/51 - ready to pop!
  5. The Awakened Fate Ultimatum - 0/41
  6. Tales from the Borderlands - 0/36
  7. Tales of Hearts R - 0/40
  8. Bastion - 21/23 - ready to pop!
  9. 初音ミク -Project DIVA- X - 29/31 - ready to pop!
  10. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 39/41 - ready to pop!

wrapped up my first Atelier game... it was a good game I guess... will I play another Atelier game? maybe... but definitely not soon... 

anyway... according to RNG (well Random.org to be exact)... up next is Tales of Hearts R... better start reading now the guide of a certain Dragon...

Edited by JaM

Update: Participant #36.

Far Cry Primal now ready to plat :)

1. Red Dead Redemption - 97% (47/49) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: How the West Was Won (lvl up to lvl 50)
  2. Bully/Canis Canem Edit - 98% (36/38) Ready To Plat - Trophy Left: Green Thumbs Up (1 flower to pick)
  3. GTA III - 98% (27/29) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Hunting Season (1 helicopter left to destroy)
  4. Broken Age - 98% (43/45) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Is Something Wrong?
  5. Far Cry Primal - 97% (49/51) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Expert Wenja (1 skill to purchase)
  6. Escape Dead Island - 86% (52/61)
  7. Far Cry Classic
  8. Far Cry 4
  9. Until Dawn
  10. GTA Vice City
  11. GTA San Andreas
  • Like 1

I am not like the guy in the Star Ocean thread where I am going to read 129 pages to understand what is going on :P

Can someone explain why August 20th? What is happening on that date. I may (against my better judgement ^_^) try to actually get 10 plats this time...just wondering about the date :)

I am not like the guy in the Star Ocean thread where I am going to read 129 pages to understand what is going on :P

Can someone explain why August 20th? What is happening on that date. I may (against my better judgement ^_^) try to actually get 10 plats this time...just wondering about the date :)

Hey!!! It gets boring hitting R2 like a million times lol

• Like 2

No idea, the last one went from September to December which was about 4 months. This one will be going for 8 months, maybe because people do stuff over the summer or something and actually have a life? I don't know what you could want to do other than play games and protect yourself from that summer sun. 

Or maybe Dragon used his omnipotent powers and decided August 20th was the day of days. Get your gaming done while you can, it's all over after that ladies and gentlemen. 

No idea, the last one went from September to December which was about 4 months. This one will be going for 8 months, maybe because people do stuff over the summer or something and actually have a life? I don't know what you could want to do other than play games and protect yourself from that summer sun. 

Or maybe Dragon used his omnipotent powers and decided August 20th was the day of days. Get your gaming done while you can, it's all over after that ladies and gentlemen. 

Very well, I shall enlighten you (note that if anyone spontaneously bursts into flames from the enlightenment, I have nothing to do with whatsoever :ninja: ). There were a few things to consider when deciding on the next PRD date:

1. People might've been burned out from keeping plats unpopped for so long, so there should be more than enough time to work on the next PRD while also having the time to pop plats to their hearts' content.
  2. PRD Round 1 taught me that using a holiday isn't the smartest idea, so the next date shouldn't be during a holiday.
  3. The next PRD has to happen before my plan for world domination starts.

So someone I knew suggested August 20 and that fit all these criteria. The 8 months would give gamers enough time to play games normally before keeping them unpopped. August 20th is near the end of the summer break, but before the school starts, so people will be coming home from vacations and getting ready to study. The PRD R2 would be like one of the last things of summer break. And my internship at the Illiminati ends after August 20th :awesome:.

• Like 1

Zskins26 Participant #39

Time for an update. Switched some games around, but I hit 10 at the ready. Also, any chance I can switch my number to 27 since that person dropped?

1. Uncharted 3 Remastered (97%) READY!
  2. The Division (98%) READY!
  3. Life is Strange (96%) READY!
  4. Far Cry 3 (97%) READY!
  5. Far Cry 4 (98%) READY!
  6. MotorStorm RC (98%) READY!
  7. GTA 3 (89%) READY!
  8. GTA Vice City (97%) READY!
  9. Arcade Game Series: Galaga (91%) READY!
  10. Table Top Racing: World Tour (98%) READY!

Update time! 11 plats ready to go.

Participant #29 jeschmit

1. LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin - 98% (33/35) - READY TO PLAT
  2. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 98% (49/51) - READY TO PLAT
  3. The Escapists - 91% (26/28) - READY TO PLAT
  4. Until Dawn - 91% (17/19) - READY TO PLAT
  5. Farming Simulator 16 - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 0% (0/45)
  7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - 0% (0/46)
  8. Bully - 98% (36/38) - READY TO PLAT
  9. The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 33% (22/56)
  11. Saints Row IV (PS3) - 99% (49/51) - READY TO PLAT
  12. LEGO MARVEL's Avengers (PSVita) - 79% (30/35)
  13. Life Is Strange (PS4) - 96% (58/61) - READY TO PLAT
  14. Heavy Rain (PS4) - 98% (55/57) - READY TO PLAT
  15. Beyond: Two Souls (PS4)- 0% (0/46)
  16. Republique - 1% (1/30)
  17. LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) - 98% (39/41) - READY TO PLAT
  18. Deadpool (PS3) - 70% (43/51)
  19. Toy Story 3 (PS3) - 77% (31/39)
  20. Hitman: GO (PS4/Vita) - 0% (0/17)

I'm taking a break from Uncharted 4 after I finished the story once... I'll get back to it later to finish it. Currently working on Republique for the PS4, Toy Story 3 for the PS3 and LEGO Marvel's Avengers for the PSVita... so close to finishing that grindy/glitch game!

Edited by jeschmit

Monthly update time.

Participant #15: Mendant909

1. Assassin's Creed 2 49/51 (98%) [Plat ready]

2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 59/61 (98%) [Plat ready]

3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 20/70 (29%)

4. Far Cry 4 – 0/58 (0%)

5. Saint's Row: The Third – 79/81 (99%) [Plat ready]

6. The Amazing Spider-Man 45/47 (98%) [Plat ready]

7. Batman: Arkham City40/71 (56%)

8. Mafia II – 0/68 (0%)

9. Prototype 0/41 (0%)

10. TBA

I'm still thinking about what game I should add to my list, maybe a Ubisoft sandbox to make up half of the list. The Amazing Spider-Man was a piss-poor attempt at a Batman Arkham clone that I decided to finish Arkham City to get rid of the bitter aftertaste. As for Mafia II, it is supposed to be more of a focus on a linear story with a sandbox surrounding but I'm hoping that it'll have a better story and usage of its setting than Spider-Man.

Participant #16 - SyIaris

Participant #28

Zskins26 Participant #39

Update time! 11 plats ready to go.

Participant #29 jeschmit

Monthly update time.

Participant #15: Mendant909

Nice work everyone :yay:, added these updatest to the OP.

Just wanted to give you guys a head up. I am dropping out of the competition. I won't be able to finish it in time. Have fun fellow gamers.

Sorry to hear that, removed your name from the OP. Let me know if you change your mind.

There will be round 3, I hope?

Sure, if people are up for I'll host it.

Time for an update. Switched some games around, but I hit 10 at the ready. Also, any chance I can switch my number to 27 since that person dropped?

Sure, if you really want to. Number 5 just became available too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Will quote my prev post for now... Currently using phone and I am unable to itemized stuffs...

Participant #37 Update - JeieeM

Wrapped up Tales of Hearts R... :3 huge thanks to TFE and Draggy's guide :3

Really enjoyed it from start to end thanks to battle system and dungeon puzzles(let's not talk about the story though) + Natsu's VA and HiroKami :3

Since I am too lazy to toss a coin... RNG said... next is.. Tales from the Borderlands :3 whew.. Finally.. No grind fest..

Will quote my prev post for now... Currently using phone and I am unable to itemized stuffs...

Participant #37 Update - JeieeM

Wrapped up Tales of Hearts R... :3 huge thanks to TFE and Draggy's guide :3

Really enjoyed it from start to end thanks to battle system and dungeon puzzles(let's not talk about the story though) + Natsu's VA and HiroKami :3

Since I am too lazy to toss a coin... RNG said... next is.. Tales from the Borderlands :3 whew.. Finally.. No grind fest..

Lol :lol:, congrats :yay:.

I didn't know Natsu's VA was in the game, which character did he voice? Glad to know the guide was helpful :D, so let's talk about the story :awesome:.

Lol :lol:, congrats :yay:.

I didn't know Natsu's VA was in the game, which character did he voice? Glad to know the guide was helpful :D, so let's talk about the story :awesome:.

He's Kor and Yato=Chal...sure.. Why don't we start to talk about the love teams...*eyeroll*