How to log in on PSNP with the PSVita?

hey, i tried to log in to this site with my PSVita, which was no problem at all until today. after the CAPTCHA BS it asks me to copy/paste a random text, which isn't possible at all with the Vita. so i request to change it to the old system, because i want to use my Vita for this site. this situation is a bad joke, it really is. i don't want to fire up my laptop every time, just to be able to post something. this change for the log in process is user unfriendly!

As said above, the reCaptcha thing had to be added because the site was being hit with thousands of requests from bots which were slowing the site to a standstill - the queue was also just full and nobody could update.

I wonder if Sly is ever planning on removing the Captcha thing at some point though, at this point whoever was hitting the site with bots probably gave up? lol

because the text is hundreds of letters and numbers long, and there's a time limit of just 2 minutes to enter the text, that's why

Can you take a screenshot of this? I have never encountered something like this. Obviously you should edit out any info that is entered like email and password if they are on the screen. Screenshots on the vita are done by pressing the home button and start button at the same time.

Wut o.O Dude, that's definitely not correct captcha o.O Captcha should NOT force to copy anything...

Everything it should ask is some picture/picture->text confirmation.

I tried logging into the site on my Vita and it also asked me to copy some text, preventing me from getting in.

Edited by jrdemr

There's no way to change which captcha you get unfortunately (unless you keep refreshing until you come across it)

oh I see but sometimes no pictures and letters/numbers needed, just clicking the square left beside the i'm not a robot & thats it i can log in! is that normal?