This is FREE for PS+

TigressLion

Sound Shapes also has the PS+ free option on the NA store, can anyone else confirm it's the trial?

Playstation already said its free for September since its the 3 year anniversary.

Go to purchase it then...

You'll see it's a trial.

They're not going to give it away for free when they're planning a tlou sale tomorrow.

I did check, it's the full game. Also, look in my provided pic, it says "full game" Edited by TigressLion

You probably got lucky if this is true and you're not trolling, if this was reeeally free don't you think we'd be seeing news about it all over the place? This is either a glitch on the PS Store or something that may be on PS+ later this year.

I checked the canadian PS Store on my PC and didn't find TLoU for free, here's some links for anyone who's curious: ("en-ca" in the link means it's the canadian store, "en-us" is the US store for example)

Also, correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure the free PS+ games are only added once every month, a weekly update can only bring the usual f2p games like that one Frozen game that was released not too long ago.

This happened to me once, a while back. I think it was with one of the Sam & Max games?
Basically, it showed up as free when it wasn't supposed to be free, then at checkout, I got an error. A few days later I got an email from Sony apologizing for the confusion, and the game was added to my account at no charge.

This was a couple years ago, but I wouldn't be surprised if whatever bug or process problem that caused that hiccup is still around. Maybe OP had a brief window where TLoU was free and he missed out on it. It's very possible that they are cuing up next month's games and he managed to check it at just the right moment when they were fiddling with the prices. It will be October after all, and TLoU seems like a great Halloween promo.

Don't they get paid for it in some way anyway? Then again it's published by Sony so...I guess not...I'm confused.

Yes, all PS+ games get a monetary incentive during the month they're off. Of course we'll likely never know figures since it would be breach of contract terms between developers and Sony, but they have stated they do get paid something.

• Like 1