This is FREE for PS+

TigressLion

This is fake. It says free because you bought it.

Yeah cool, but it ain't working for anybody else so this thread can be locked now.

The game is not actually free which a lot here a well aware of. It has a PS+ free tag on it under Deals > All Deals but that's it, which is what has been discussed. Some theories are that the free tag on it was a possible leak in terms of hinting the game was going to be free in the next month's IGC

Although the title of this thread is a little misleading

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 1

Thank you. I am no longer the 'accused possible troll' hahaha.

Sorry about that! But be honest! It does sound suspicious when you think about it, a "big" game like TLoU supposedly being free for PS+ outta nowhere and no sign of any official site confirming that, not even the PS Blog. You can never trust everything on the internet. :P

Edited by renatabls

Sorry about that! But be honest! It does sound suspicious when you think about it, a "big" game like TLoU supposedly being free for PS+ outta nowhere and no sign of any official site confirming that, not even the PS Blog. You can never trust everything on the internet. :P

TLOU PS3 being PS+ is inevitable....just a matter of time. Just like the Infamous and Uncharted games on PS3. PS4....however  I doubt.

This better not go free on PS fucking 4. 

I just caved and bought Left Behind standalone on PS4 (I have the main game on PS3) and I was unsure if I wanted to get 3 months of Plus, the full LoU on PS4, or Left Behind, and chose the latter of all three.

I just caved and bought Left Behind standalone on PS4 (I have the main game on PS3) and I was unsure if I wanted to get 3 months of Plus, the full LoU on PS4, or Left Behind, and chose the latter of all three.

Bah, welcome to the club.

I've bought so much old games at "good price" on Amazon just to get them free next month on PS+.

The disc version of TLOU for PS4 comes with all DLC, including Left Behind, as far as I know?

Are you the leading authority on when threads can and can't be locked?

Well, if this glitch was ever real, it looks like it is not doable anymore. I think that seeing "this is free for PS+" on the index page of the site is misleading if it isn't free anymore.

Maybe the OP should change the title, but locking the thread isn"t a bad thing..

Well, if this glitch was ever real, it looks like it is not doable anymore. I think that seeing "this is free for PS+" on the index page of the site is misleading if it isn't free anymore.

Maybe the OP should change the title, but locking the thread isn"t a bad thing..

Again, it was never free in the first place, but it did have the PS+ free tag on it.

OP is a normal member, and I think the ability to change a topic title is a premium-only feature. I also think we're allowed to discuss the possibility of this being a future PS+ game so locking the thread would be discouraging discussions in which discussions are an important part of forums :P

If anything, OP should update their first post saying it was never free but had the free tag on it at one point

Again, it was never free in the first place, but it did have the PS+ free tag on it.

OP is a normal member, and I think the ability to change a topic title is a premium-only feature. I also think we're allowed to discuss the possibility of this being a future PS+ game so locking the thread would be discouraging discussions in which discussions are an important part of forums :P

If anything, OP should update their first post saying it was never free but had the free tag on it at one point

Changing topic title can be done by normal member, you just have to go to the full editor :)

• Like 1

Bah, welcome to the club.

I've bought so much old games at "good price" on Amazon just to get them free next month on PS+.

I know. I know. I've been on it since 2011, only missing a couple of months here and there, the amount of times I've bought something and gotten it free. Hell, I finally bought Lara Croft PS4 on disc, I think it was 3 days later that it got revealed as coming to Plus, I hadn't even started it yet. I played it smart once, and waited instead of buying Just Cause 2 on a sale, and about a month later got it for free. Sometimes you just buy the game and bite the bullet, but if I have another one I've bought go on Plus within a week, in the space of a couple of months, I'm gonna be pretty annoyed, especially since you can't return digital games.

The disc version of TLOU for PS4 comes with all DLC, including Left Behind, as far as I know?

Exactly why I don't want PS4 TLOU to go Plus, Left Behind will be included, and I'll have wasted both $7.55 on it, and several months waiting for it to go on a sale.

Exactly why I don't want PS4 TLOU to go Plus, Left Behind will be included, and I'll have wasted both $7.55 on it, and several months waiting for it to go on a sale.

But what I mean is that if you bought the full game, you would have the DLC as well, no?

Also, this is for the PS3 version, you shouldn't worry. None of the two will go to plus anytime soon.

But what I mean is that if you bought the full game, you would have the DLC as well, no?

Also, this is for the PS3 version, you shouldn't worry. None of the two will go to plus anytime soon.

Shit, that's probably on me, assuming I wasn't very clear, I meant I bought Left Behind on PS4, so I don't want the full game to go free because that'd make my purchase a waste.