This is FREE for PS+

TigressLion

Are you sure? I looked in the store and didn't see it, unless it hasn't updated yet

You both use the canadian store. If it's free for him, it must be free for you too, unless it isn't free for any of you and he is mistaken with something else.

Nope, still $19.99 in the PS Store.

Same here, but R$49,99 instead.

If they're anything like me, they couldn't tell which forum it was posted in, they just saw "This is FREE for PS+"... so literally it could've been any game.  And a mysterious free game would certainly arouse attention.

But the site shows on which forum thread is posted (under the thread's name) 

But the site shows on which forum thread is posted (under the thread's name) 

post-134570-0-51536800-1442956012_thumb.jpg

Not that it matters, but I think a lot of people use the areas suggested via red arrow on the image.  If I knew it was TLOU, I probably wouldn't have really looked. :)

Though maybe I would've... just to see if they'd really make such a recent, high profile game free for PS+ users.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Not that it matters, but I think a lot of people use the areas suggested via red arrow on the image.  If I knew it was TLOU, I probably wouldn't have really looked. :)

Though maybe I would've... just to see if they'd really make such a recent, high profile game free for PS+ users.

jzYdOb9.png

I was talking about the "recent" section :P