Theladozz

Muv Luv localization (kickstarter)

96 posts in this topic

Yeah until i see some Trailer or even just images of the game on Vita i won't believe it xD

In the last month this kind fo stuff is happening quite much on the lovely console unfortunately.

But at least Possible covers and a little announce better than nothing after 2-3 years? :P

I'm ready p10x

Good news for Muv-Luv: It's currently in the rating process at the ESRB:

PS Vita Status

We apologize for the delays for Muv-Luv PS Vita Edition. It's currently undergoing ESRB rating and a few more finalization steps. We just need a little more time before releasing it on PSN.

We're also preparing Muv-Luv Alternative's requirements in advance to make the porting process faster.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/posts/1813182

They also shared a glimpse of the Collector's Box and the normal Vita-cases:

96d6d2d4205d75517a882fa1c638e6a3_origina

89350c53a3e2112b5ec0dfd20d1ffd92_origina

1cbd27d60f68974ff211349c4c2802d3_origina

As those boxes feature an preliminary age-rating I would say the chances are high that people will be able to get the english retail even if they didn't back the Kickstarter.

Man, that collector's edition box is looking damn fine. I hope those of us who didn't back it on Kickstarter don't have to wait too long for the game.

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Man, that collector's edition box is looking damn fine. I hope those of us who didn't back it on Kickstarter don't have to wait too long for the game.

I hope as a backer myself that I don't have to wait that long for the game anymore. Especially as I don't want to use the Vita-download code to play it in a timely manner. :|

Edited by Crimson Idol

19 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I hope as a backer myself that I don't have to wait that long for the game anymore. Especially as I don't want to use the Vita-download code to play it in a timely manner. :|

Since it's being rated by the ESRB, I'd assume the release is close. So the backers who are getting the physical edition have to wait longer?

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Since it's being rated by the ESRB, I'd assume the release is close. So the backers who are getting the physical edition have to wait longer?

I just checked the Kickstarter-page as I wasn't so sure about the other backers it but it seems like all Kickstarter-tiers with the physical games also contain the download-version so they don't have to wait longer.

Still it feels kinda stupid to me redeem a download code if I will get the same game as a physical. :| I guess I will just wait for more info about the release schedule and decide if I redeem my code once the game gets published. xD

Edited by Crimson Idol

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

I just checked the Kickstarter-page as I wasn't so sure about the other backers it but it seems like all Kickstarter-tiers with the physical games also contain the download-version so they don't have to wait longer.

Still it feels kinda stupid to redeem a download code if I will get the same game as a physical. :|

Ah, I see. Well at least that's something.

The way I see it, the physical copy is mostly just a collector's item. There have been a bunch of occasions where I've owned a game digitally and I've liked it well enough that I ended up getting a physical copy too. I just like having these things on my shelf. :P

19 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

The way I see it, the physical copy is mostly just a collector's item. There have been a bunch of occasions where I've owned a game digitally and I've liked it well enough that I ended up getting a physical copy too. I just like having these things on my shelf. :P

That's the case for me too. I guess It's just one of the typical #FirstWorldProblems. xD

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I just like having these things on my shelf. :P

Amen it that xD

Well when i see them available for pre-order i finally be happy and know this is coming true :3

oh, they didn't forget?! Nice to see, hope we get a release soon.

So, finally, Muv Luv is going to be released.

PQube announced it on Twitter:

Will come 'This sommer' digitally and physically in EU and NA.

Finally! Thank you Pqube!! Now I can play it now on my little vita 🤗

That's awesome news 😁

I'm really looking forward to this! I'm gonna get a physical copy on Vita. ^_^

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

PQube is slowly becoming XSEED-sama :awesome: 

Please, PQube Best SH <3

Xseed only cares about promoting Cold Steel 2 on Pc in the last months, nothing else....

Honestly, I had lost every hope for a release haha. Glad it's finally going to arrive!