Muv Luv localization (kickstarter)

Theladozz

Yeah until i see some Trailer or even just images of the game on Vita i won't believe it xD

In the last month this kind fo stuff is happening quite much on the lovely console unfortunately.

But at least Possible covers and a little announce better than nothing after 2-3 years? :P

• 2 months later...

Good news for Muv-Luv: It's currently in the rating process at the ESRB:

PS Vita Status

We apologize for the delays for Muv-Luv PS Vita Edition. It's currently undergoing ESRB rating and a few more finalization steps. We just need a little more time before releasing it on PSN.

We're also preparing Muv-Luv Alternative's requirements in advance to make the porting process faster.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/posts/1813182

They also shared a glimpse of the Collector's Box and the normal Vita-cases:

96d6d2d4205d75517a882fa1c638e6a3_origina

89350c53a3e2112b5ec0dfd20d1ffd92_origina

1cbd27d60f68974ff211349c4c2802d3_origina

As those boxes feature an preliminary age-rating I would say the chances are high that people will be able to get the english retail even if they didn't back the Kickstarter.

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Man, that collector's edition box is looking damn fine. I hope those of us who didn't back it on Kickstarter don't have to wait too long for the game.

I hope as a backer myself that I don't have to wait that long for the game anymore. Especially as I don't want to use the Vita-download code to play it in a timely manner. :|

Edited by Crimson Idol

19 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I hope as a backer myself that I don't have to wait that long for the game anymore. Especially as I don't want to use the Vita-download code to play it in a timely manner. :|

Since it's being rated by the ESRB, I'd assume the release is close. So the backers who are getting the physical edition have to wait longer?

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Since it's being rated by the ESRB, I'd assume the release is close. So the backers who are getting the physical edition have to wait longer?

I just checked the Kickstarter-page as I wasn't so sure about the other backers it but it seems like all Kickstarter-tiers with the physical games also contain the download-version so they don't have to wait longer.

Still it feels kinda stupid to me redeem a download code if I will get the same game as a physical. :| I guess I will just wait for more info about the release schedule and decide if I redeem my code once the game gets published. xD

Edited by Crimson Idol

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

I just checked the Kickstarter-page as I wasn't so sure about the other backers it but it seems like all Kickstarter-tiers with the physical games also contain the download-version so they don't have to wait longer.

Still it feels kinda stupid to redeem a download code if I will get the same game as a physical. :|

Ah, I see. Well at least that's something.

The way I see it, the physical copy is mostly just a collector's item. There have been a bunch of occasions where I've owned a game digitally and I've liked it well enough that I ended up getting a physical copy too. I just like having these things on my shelf. :P

19 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

The way I see it, the physical copy is mostly just a collector's item. There have been a bunch of occasions where I've owned a game digitally and I've liked it well enough that I ended up getting a physical copy too. I just like having these things on my shelf. :P

That's the case for me too. I guess It's just one of the typical #FirstWorldProblems. xD

• Like 1

• 11 months later...