Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Onii-chan didn't want to write it. I think someone a few pages back said they would write it, but I forget who it was :dunno: If there isn't one by the time I finish it, I might write it. No promises though.

I said I would make a mini write up of each event to make the check list a bit better. Satoshi said he "might" write a guide after. However, I'm currently side tracked with Victory (almost done, lily rank and lvl grinding left) and probably soon going to be distracted by Blanc. I'll see what happens by early November when I finish playing a bunch of the new games I'm getting over the next week or 2.

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Wait, were the rules changed to accept JP versions of games now? If so, when are VII and Blanc going to be counted toward the PP?

Well, Just to by fair, if we accept all of the jp versions, than Satoshi would the ruler of the ultra's forever.

Edited by WulfPack3

Well, Just to by fair, if we accept all of the jp versions, than Satoshi would the ruler of the ultra's forever.

I doubt it. I know someone who is even playing the korean games, because he totally superloves Jgames and wants to play the version of every region for the games he really enjoyed. If he would be on the forums (hes just reading) Satoshii-niichan would have one serious rival here ^_^