Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Because Japan.

So true.

Because it's not? :D

It's Victory II, it's named Victory II and... mainly... Neps aren't numbered =D At best you have Nep 1 + mk2 as one series and Victory I and Victory II as another one  :P

Oh I see, that's not confusing at all :blink:.

I actually thought because it is like the 7th game in the series (if Rebirth games or Spin off games are not counted)

Lol, that could very well be true.

I actually thought because it is like the 7th game in the series (if Rebirth games or Spin off games are not counted)

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be like that =D Neps will never pass up the possibility to make some puns =D

Oh I see, that's not confusing at all :blink:.

Well it's not? :P

You started with numbering which never actually existed :P

Well it's not? :P

You started with numbering which never actually existed :P

So Re;birth 1-3 don't actually exist?

Completely forgot about VII. Still have to play Re;birth 3 and finish the Re;birth 2 plat...now I understand why Dragon was confused with the numbering xD

Thank you, finally someone who understands what I'm going through :).

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be like that =D Neps will never pass up the possibility to make some puns =D

I'm pretty sure they did an official confirmation of the dual meaning of the name in a magazine.

So Re;birth 1-3 don't actually exist?

They are remakes, and not new games, so they don't add toward the count.

Oh well, assuming games are localized at a consistent pace, there will be a lot of ultra-breaks about this time next year with Blanc and the Hyperdimensional war

Oh well, assuming games are localized at a consistent pace, there will be a lot of ultra-breaks about this time next year with Blanc and the Hyperdimensional war

I believe it will be a little quicker to get them released then next October, I'm guessing a May or June for release dates.

My congrats to Satoshi for his Dimensional Dedication. Or something.

Can you play the Vita HDN games on PSTV?

(At least it's not D-ementia :awesome:)

Yep, all RB games should be compatible with PSTV, not sure about spin-offs, though.

(I seriously should get a PSTV so I know answer to these questions xD)

So is this the end of today's lesson with Professor Satoshi?

Yup. Test shall be due soon. :awesome:

So starting with Re;birth1  isn't recommended?

If you continue with other ReBirths, it's okay =D

It's just we know that if you start with Vita versions, you will get adapted to the best battle system and you will hate the one in the PS3 original and mk2 =D

But definitely RB1 is a great introduction to the series =D (even though there are obviously references to the original :D)