Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Finally got Noire's plat so I'm up to 7 games. Nep owes me a new quote. :P

Added! Neppy adjusted your quote ^^

All 3 ReBirths platinumed on psvita

Added, welcome!

Damn only have the original, mk2, rebirth 1 platinums.  working on Victory II (Japanese version) right now.  3rd playthrough right now and streaming it on twitch each day.

Sign me up!

Only have Hyperdimension U done so far, hoping to get my hands on the ReBirth trilogy and VII!

Both added, welcome to the most purple club on psnp!

Oh wait I just remember the rule for Project Platinum that only Localized Platinums count for this Project Platinum or has the rule been changed?

Also I am still angry that Hyperdimension Neptunia vs SEGA Hard Girls won't be part of Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia. I could be angry because of my sheer hatred for SEGA since I already told you about SEGA leaving HDN to die in the first game on the "Iffy got some trophies for you..." thread

What Satoshi-sama said^. I know it's not entirely fair towards those who wait for localized releases, but i did not want to exclude those who actually do play the jp/kr versions of the games. So only localised games count towards the PP, but whichever version of the game you do - doesn't matter.

Updated the OP. New rank values; 

• Plat; 10 games
  • Gold; 7 games
  • Silver; 4 games
  • Bronze; 1 game

This means a bunch of people got demoted, unfortunately! I added a small section under each category where you can clearly see everyone who got demoted. I let the nep quotes the same since it would be too much work to change them all in honor of your previous achievement!

Surprisingly only one person managed to grab the plat rank, so congrats to Dermarx! Honestly i thought there were more ultrafans with the jp list of VII completed, but i went over the list twice and only Dermarx has them all. If i missed someone, then by all means let me know. 

Leaderboard spreadsheet will be updated in the next couple of hours!

Hurry up and grab that 2nd UTLRAfan spot! :D

Edited by Zone Hunter

Added! Neppy adjusted your quote ^^

Added, welcome!

Both added, welcome to the most purple club on psnp!

What Satoshi-sama said^. I know it's not entirely fair towards those who wait for localized releases, but i did not want to exclude those who actually do play the jp/kr versions of the games. So only localised games count towards the PP, but whichever version of the game you do - doesn't matter.

Updated the OP. New rank values;

• Plat; 10 games
  • Gold; 7 games
  • Silver; 4 games
  • Bronze; 1 game
This means a bunch of people got demoted, unfortunately! I added a small section under each category where you can clearly see everyone who got demoted. I let the nep quotes the same since it would be too much work to change them all in honor of your previous achievement!

Surprisingly only one person managed to grab the plat rank, so congrats to Dermarx! Honestly i thought there were more ultrafans with the jp list of VII completed, but i went over the list twice and only Dermarx has them all. If i missed someone, then by all means let me know.

Leaderboard spreadsheet will be updated in the next couple of hours!

Hurry up and grab that 2nd UTLRAfan spot! :D

But... I did get the VII plat. I know it's hard to find because I have incomplete Chinese and Korean versions, but I got the JP plat in October, which should not only make me an ULTRAfan, but also put me at #1 since I did it before Dermarx. :|

EDIT: Also, bladesoframen recently got the VII plat and should be in the gold tier as he now has 7 eligible plats. You may want to run a new check on each profile because it seems you didn't look at a lot of them. :|

Edited by Walter-kun

But... I did get the VII plat. I know it's hard to find because I have incomplete Chinese and Korean versions, but I got the JP plat in October, which should not only make me an ULTRAfan, but also put me at #1 since I did it before Dermarx. :|

EDIT: Also, bladesoframen recently got the VII plat and should be in the gold tier as he now has 7 eligible plats. You may want to run a new check on each profile because it seems you didn't look at a lot of them. :|

No that's right i only check the Ultrafans profiles. I'm not going to check each profile looking for plats, since a lot of the users listed in the front page simply aren't active anymore. If you have the VII plat, now is the time to post your update. 

But since you mentioned him, i'll update bladesoframen. I also updated your rank.

Maybe, in the future i'll making some pending lists where i can gather a list of people with plats for unlocalized games. Then i won't have to scour profiles when a new game gets added, and people can just post updates whenever they get a plat and not when it's added to the PP list.

Maybe I am blind, but I think you forgot me...

Anyway, I platted all 3 ReBirth games, so that'd make me a Fan now. I will work towards Superfan with Mega Nep VII though, once its out. :D

Yes, my bad. You're included now.

Import =D

I just checked ebay and there are some german versions for ~20 bucks.

Dunno if they are German subbed, though.

Resorted to asking for NISA to bring the collection to NA or releasing the first game digitally.

They did it for Disgaea Trinity.

I may do a VII guide, though now I'd have to go through the English version since that's released, which could take a while since it's school time. :|

You guys can collaborate ;) With both of you experienced from JP playthrough, you can have the guide ready quite quickly ;)

I would have thought that you would ready be importing Nep games as soon as they're released in Japan.

I don't want dual fields, Sound Shapes is more than enough for that =D

I may do a VII guide, though now I'd have to go through the English version since that's released, which could take a while since it's school time. :|

In brighter news, I got my SHG crossover plat, so now I have every unique platinum in the entire series. :dance:

I'm fine with collabing, but if you want to go solo, I guess I can do something else.

Sign me up. Games platinumed:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3

• Like 1

Sign me up. Games platinumed: