Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Got the plat on Mega Nep VII today, which (together with the ReBirth Trilogy) makes me an SUPERFan now. :)

Perfection Produced! PP is #4 for this PP :D . I'm a superfan now.

got stuck on Blanc for a while because i didn't know her knowledge requirement for the last few ad campaign events was so much higher than everyone else.

Both updated! Nice job!

Them damn cards in MDN VII are such a pain to even get one of them UR cards. I have to be doing something wrong, because I have opened all 30, and reload my save. I have done that about 30 times and I still have not got one of them UR cards.

Them damn cards in MDN VII are such a pain to even get one of them UR cards. I have to be doing something wrong, because I have opened all 30, and reload my save. I have done that about 30 times and I still have not got one of them UR cards.

Because there are no URs? :awesome:

Try reloading on lower counts as well. I got most SRs by reloading on 10-16.

Well i'm back once again with another Neptunia plat just did plat Neptunia VII

But it looks like Vert ain't happy that our ways have to sadly part once again until the next Neptunia game comes over  here which hopefully is soon.

fpwL70b.jpg

• Like 1

Neptunia PS4 themes and maybe avatars should be releasing soon!

https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/704808327209836544

YES PLEASE!

I'll wait for avatars to show up. You could have always made a jp account to buy the themes and have them useable by your US account. (I wonder if they'll bring over the jp themes that are not buyable through the psn store)

Nep-date!

Just got the platinum :platinum: for Megadimension Neptunia VII, actually completed it a week ago but was waiting for Leap year day to pop it! So please upgrade me back to Ultrafan!

Got Megadimension Neptunia VII plat like 2 weeks ago. Still need PP plat till I have all of them.

I realised I haven't posted in Nep thread yet. Sign me as 'Fan' with two games completed.

Well i'm back once again with another Neptunia plat just did plat Neptunia VII

But it looks like Vert ain't happy that our ways have to sadly part once again until the next Neptunia game comes over  here which hopefully is soon.

fpwL70b.jpg

I just finished megadimension Neptunia. I am an ultra fan again (:

Everyone added/updated!

Can you please add me to "SUPERfan".

Since in total I complete 4 games. :)

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk.2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection

Can I be added to the Hyperdimension Neptunia fans list, have one plat and it's from Megadimension Neptunia VII.

Took me a while, but updated & added! :D

• Like 2

Just platinumed Mega Nep VII. i didn't realize it until i only had 5 or 6 trophies left so i couldn't do anything to fix it, but the plat was almost my 1337th trophy :( . 1338 is close enough i guess.

At least you are still master in both :awesome:

I am hoping to get the platinum for MDN, soon, because I just have 2 more challenges that I need to get, and them damn, CPU cards.

Why do I feel you were saying this since I started playing? xDDD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami