Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Ah, sasuga my brilliant mad scientist brain :awesome:

It's kinda bad to ask now since most of us got demoted :awesome:

Me and my bad timing :P

Well, i have no idea. You can always calculate it yourself if you're into statistics :awesome:

But seriously, there have been quite a few people who got plat ranks in the past. Not as much as the GoW PP or R&C, but for a 'niche' franchise, i'd say we're doing pretttty good.

I wish I was good at statistics but math isn't exactly my strong point.. At all lol, I just think it's kinda fun to think of project platinums as little groups that rival each other. Wouldn't wanna say gangs cuz that'd be a little hostile  :lol:  but it is a neat idea. #TEAMHYPERDIMENSION

I wish I was good at statistics but math isn't exactly my strong point.. At all lol, I just think it's kinda fun to think of project platinums as little groups that rival each other. Wouldn't wanna say gangs cuz that'd be a little hostile  :lol:  but it is a neat idea. #TEAMHYPERDIMENSION

It's a nice viewpoint, but on the other hand kinda misleading...

You have to consider difficulty of PP as well... Nep games are quite easy, just require grinding, but there is a high amount of them.

Compared to that, Telltales are extremely easy and despite similar amount, there is a huge amount of Plat achievers.

Then we have Challenge Accepted threads which consist of hard games so obviously there aren't many Plat achievers.

Without needless complicate thingies, it's hard to compare PPs just by Plat achievers without considering their difficulty.

It's a nice viewpoint, but on the other hand kinda misleading...

You have to consider difficulty of PP as well... Nep games are quite easy, just require grinding, but there is a high amount of them.

Compared to that, Telltales are extremely easy and despite similar amount, there is a huge amount of Plat achievers.

Then we have Challenge Accepted threads which consist of hard games so obviously there aren't many Plat achievers.

Without needless complicate thingies, it's hard to compare PPs just by Plat achievers without considering their difficulty.

Yeah I see what you mean x_x

I thought I joined this a while ago... might be thinking of something else.

I've plat'd the ps3 trilogy. just finished victory today :D . The lily rank grinding wasn't quite as bad as i thought. The trophy guide never mentioned the harem chips, its a good thing it mentioned it should take 10 battles per rank (so i thought something was wrong) or I would've gone through a lot worse of a grind than necessary xD.

Just got the VII plat. All in all, it is a good game, but I was so pissed at some points. The enemy count in Senmuu Labyrinth was glitched, I know I killed everything along the way, but it didn't count once. There were two enemies left after I defeated the enemy on floor 5, I had to start over and kill all deployed enemies again. And, well, the infamous CPU Cards... I got about 10 SR cards and only needed Blanc after I got the 3rd SR. After the SR, I only needed White Sisters, but then the SR cards started appearing quite frequently, it took me another hour just to get this card.

Anyway, now that this is out of the way, I have joined the ranks of MEGAfans with 7 plats.

Yes!!! Finally I'm an Ultra Fan. I just platinumed Megadimension Neptunia VII (10 Nep Plats)  :D

I thought I joined this a while ago... might be thinking of something else.

As I earned my Mk2 plat this morning, can I become a fan please.

I'm late to the project platinum, but I guess

Welp, get me back to pervertness heaven :awesome:

All updated!

• Like 4