Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Kirito-KUN!

One does not simply forget "-kun" in describing the Kirito-kun!

And Nep shouldn't as well :awesome:

Nep does what Nep wants! But since she's subjected to our supreme overlord she has edited her post.

*snip*

I would like to join. I have finished

Added.

Why would you say that?  :(

*WulfPack3 Guts have Decrease*

Because i will be 3rd!  B) Besides who needs guts when you got a che...ahem... personality that big as verts' hehe.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Because i will be 3rd!  B) Besides who needs guts when you got a che...ahem... personality that big as verts' hehe.

Do you want to race me to 3rd place because that is a race that I can win. :angry:

Thanks for putting me on the list. I guess I won't have to force feed you EGGPLANT now. Next up Goddess Noire. Wish me luck!

Good luck!

On Chapter 3 of Rebirth 1

VERT VERT VERT!!! <3

<3 VERT!  <3  

Edited by WulfPack3
  • Like 1

Congrats on your latest completion!  :D I have yet to start re;birth 3. And i'd like a pp idol guide too. I feel like that's the only game that'll make me stop from becoming an ultra fan myself   -_-

Onii-chan doesn't want to write that one. If it isn't written by the time I get around to playing I might write a guide for it.

Man the enemies in this game are pretty strong and do a lot of damage. I'm level 12 and having trouble...I even made the weaken enemy plan and still don't really see a difference X_X

What chapter are you on because maybe I can help you?

You're on lol! I just need 3 more games, Hyperdimension Neptunia(which i'm playing now), PP idol(which will be a pain!) and re;birth 3(which should be arriving any day now)

I need 4 more games which are, Neptunia PP (I have about 8 more trophies, (It would 7 but the game said f*ck you to me and don't gave me Noire true ending)), Hyperdimension Neptunia ( I am going to start any day now), Neptunia Mk2 (I a fighting for a copy on eBay right now), and Victory (I have the LE of it). 

Do you want to race me to 3rd place because that is a race that I can win. :angry:

Good luck!

<3 VERT!  <3  

You're on lol! I just need 3 more games, Hyperdimension Neptunia(which i'm playing now), PP idol(which will be a pain!) and re;birth 3(which should be arriving any day now)

Sorry guys, but I'm going to be the third ULTRAfan!

• Like 1

How did I not hear about this? Sign me up for this.

I've got all of these games platted:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

And I still got:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation (PSTV should be delivered soon so I can finally get the plat)

Spread the dear Nepgear Love!

Edited by BlueFireReaper

I'm on Chapter 2 only, I'm at the Valley. I mean I'm fine for the most part, maybe its just the way the game is, but I have to heal alot. I even have Plutia X_X

That part, that is where they turn up the difficulty up to 103. You going to have to be around level 25 to 30 to even defend the boss on that chapter which is Black Heart.

Sorry guys, but I'm going to be the third ULTRAfan!

That is what you think, Rom!  :devil:

That part, that is where they turn up the difficulty up to 103. You going to have to be around level 25 to 30 to even defend the boss on that chapter which is Black Heart.

25-30?! Any quicker way to grind to that level?

Also Gamestop by me has Performing Perfection for $14.99. I suck at rhythm games, but is it easy?

Do I have to do anything on Hard difficulty in that game?

Well I am guessing most people can complete it around lvl 20, I am just bad at video games.

And for level grinding steam says go to Zeca Ruins No. 1 or unlock Mechtro Factory.

How did I not hear about this? Sign me up for this.

I've got all of these games platted:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

And I still got:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation (PSTV should be delivered soon so I can finally get the plat)

Where is Hyperdevotion?

Edited by WulfPack3

Also Gamestop by me has Performing Perfection for $14.99. I suck at rhythm games, but is it easy?

Do I have to do anything on Hard difficulty in that game?

The game isn't really like a rhythm game at all, there's no pressing buttons to the rhythm of different songs, it's more like an idol simulation game. There also aren't any difficulties in the game so you won't have to worry about having to play on hard difficulty. In the game, you mostly just have whichever CPU you choose in the beginning of the game do different idol activities to raise their stats and then put on concerts. Instead of pushing buttons to the rhythm of songs, all you have to do is move the camera around and make stage effects.

Edited by Mike13858

The game isn't really like a rhythm game at all, there's no pressing buttons to the rhythm of different songs, it's more like an idol simulation game. There also aren't any difficulties in the game so you won't have to worry about having to play on hard difficulty. In the game, you mostly just have whichever CPU you choose in the beginning of the game do different idol activities to raise their stats and then put on concerts. Instead of pushing buttons to the rhythm of songs, all you have to do is move the camera around and make stage effects.

PP is super easy, it is just the some of the events require some luck to unlock.

Awesome thanks for the replies guys! :)

Edited by ShadowSigmaX