Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

you just want to buy some time :D

They will disappear in the list? That's to bad. Every 10th platinum is Neptunia right now - so I plan, that Number 50 will be the japanese Version of Neptunia V2.

*sigh* Got to plan new milestones....

Once you get to 50 plats, the milestones will be every 25 plats and once you get to 100, the milestones will be every 50 plats and as far as I know, it stays that was forever.

Spinoffs are quickly localized and VII is early 2016. =D

Quickly localised????

PP idol: Took 1 year to have its western release

HDN U: Took 7 months to have its western release

Noire: Took 8 months to have its western release.

Soonest we'll be able to play the blanc game is May 2016... :(

Well, V2 will be released in Q1/2016, so I would say "soon".

V2 yes, but even then it release back in april so even if does come in January/February it almost took a year to be localized....

Edited by Zone Hunter

Well, right now I am playing 2 games. Hell today I am going to try and get 7 trophies in PP, leaving me just 4 trophies left (Not including the platinum).

good luck... seriously... ^_^

PP also probably didn't need 20+hrs just for luck based events, unlike Noire's Lily rank grinding.

luck based trophy is waaay much worse than any grindy trophies IMO...

yep PP didn't need 20+ hours to plat tbh but as said, it is more frustrating since it is based on luck... Lily rank grind is just... boring and grindy....

I am just glad it is over... *sigh*

with that said... Nep Nep.. if you please:

me is now upgraded to MEGAfan:

completed/platted the ff games:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

completed and ready to plat game(see draggy's event):

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

what's left are the original PS3 games... oooh... can I have a title of MegaVitaLilyFan? xD

• Like 1

Yep, that is quick, man :D

You can't expect localizations within 1-2 months xD

Yes sadly we can't. And we think that's normal but most western games get the same release date in japan as they get here... And i'm pretty sure they all get a japanese dub/subs. I'm just wondering why japanese developers can't do that with the game they want to bring over here. If you're going to bring it over anyway and it's profitable why does it take so long ? I can understand games like PP idol taking a year to be localised since they want to make sure people like it and will actually buy the game. Bringing your game to other countries costs a lot of money, even if you put development costs aside. But Victory II? They were 100% sure they were going to bring it over here the moment they decided to make it. 

Even big blockbusters like Final Fantasy XIII took a couple of months to get its worldwide release. Do you see AC: Syndicate being released months later in japan just because they had to include a japanese dub or japanese subtitles? I don't think so :P

*snip*

Added.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Even big blockbusters like Final Fantasy XIII took a couple of months to get its worldwide release. Do you see AC: Syndicate being released months later in japan just because they had to include a japanese dub or japanese subtitles? I don't think so :P

1) English -> Japanese is much easier than Japanese -> English

2) English voices no one needs (yea, I had to  :awesome:)(no dub == quicker localization :D)

3) Western issues - BS age ratings, deciding what to censor because of USA, and probably many other crappy things USA enforces 

4) Licensing issues - pretty much the only bad thing about seiyuu industry, you have to handle all the paperwork with all the agencies included

West -> Japan is much easier because

1) Japan does not give a damn => no censorship really needed

2) Japan does not need to care about dub because they usually want their own

All in all, everything you need is to just replace the text, in other words, ideal localization =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

What? :D Japan gives alot of danms. Apart from their own games, Everything is getting censored there. Either way japanese games being released in the same time frame in the west as they do in the east is a dream that'll never come true :(

That's high level censorship (genitalia) that is obviously not acceptable in Japan.

I was talking about the "light" version like gore.

Well, Ubisoft and Square Enix are bigger than Compile Heart/Idea Factory, so maybe they simply don't have so much resources like the big companys (I think; don't know, of course). At least, we have an English Version, even if we have to wait patiently. There are other games I'm hoping for an English Version, but I guess I have to wait forever... :/

Your not the only "No one".

Why does all of the hyperdimension topic end up talking abut Dub or Sub?

Dunno, haha, but, it's not solely Hyperdimension topic. Anime, other games, etc. I have seen this a lot and I just start to smiling

as I said, if you like Japanese dub, it's ok, I respect that, but I just would ask them for don't forget that there are other people that really enjoy the English dub option

Edited by cadaver_no_life

I'm ready to go Nep-Nep Gaga! Thanks to my loving father, I managed to get back the original game and HDN Victory! I have some trophies for the original HDN but didn't finish it because it was so complicated. If anyone can help me out in PM form for when I go for the platinum of this game, please support me and the Goddesses too! ^_^