Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Do you have the Trust Stat at S Rank and are you selecting the correct answer for every dialogue option? There are also some events related to the True End that have no dialogue options and require you to have your stats at a specific amount by a certain day. If you're doing all that that I have no idea why it's not giving you the True End.

Don't believe that I had a S rank Trust when I got to the end but at the moment I do have have a S rank now and I am using the guide over at PST. 

This one - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hyperdimension-neptunia-producing-perfection/205249-hyperdimension-neptunia-producing-perfection-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Just finished Chapter 3 on Rebirth 1, Green Heart!  :wub:

:wub:  <3  <3

I actually found a chart for PP when I was doing it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s-Lhyv-voJEispVSDLq1iv-SHtJ1yfDbq7QclhatuJA/htmlview?pli=1#gid=0

I also found this useful post in here...

lastly, unfortunately, Satoshi-sama said it himself... he will not make a PP guide. Could actually understand, some events are basically based on luck, patience and persistence...

Thank you for posting them because totally forgot to get them and printing them off

Well... in case someone else makes a list of events (including event description, not like the one you posted that only has the number :D), I wouldn't mind making a guide =D

The complete list of events (iirc 16-17 for each CPU?) made by someone would definitely persuade me. :D

oh... btw.. do you need the specific stuffs happening on each events or just number of events per CPU enough? If just the numbers... the spreadsheet I mentioned have it:

NepNep
Ad Campaign - 15
Events - 10
Recording - 9
Publicity - 8
Refresh - 14

TsunTsuNoire
Ad Campaign - 14
Events - 8
Recording - 7
Publicity - 9
Refresh - 14

Blanny
Ad Campaign - 14
Events - 8
Recording - 7
Publicity - 8
Refresh - 17

Bert
Ad Campaign - 15
Events - 8
Recording - 7
Publicity - 8
Refresh - 16

Specific stuff what is happening would be the best =)

I wrote a rough draft of the start of my sheet, is this enough detail? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XAPZFelSbP-j8cU9bUMAWoYdfsscm57PqSw2Cg8a39M/edit?usp=sharing

I wanted to avoid spoilers, so wanted to keep the name simple.but differentiable.

(I forgot that I should be doing quite a few other things this weekend, so I probably won't be updating the sheet that fast)

I wrote a rough draft of the start of my sheet, is this enough detail? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XAPZFelSbP-j8cU9bUMAWoYdfsscm57PqSw2Cg8a39M/edit?usp=sharing

I wanted to avoid spoilers, so wanted to keep the name simple.but differentiable.

(I forgot that I should be doing quite a few other things this weekend, so I probably won't be updating the sheet that fast)

Yup, sufficient. (maybe where did you get them (CPU meeting, events, recording, ...) if it's not much trouble.

I will check if I found my own scribbles and compare them.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

just found this topic by accident, I would like to join in 

I plated entire franchise so that make me the third Ultrafan, right  :lol:

Danm it!  :shakefist: J/K glad to have another supreme one among us. I will add you to the list as soon as neptune comes up with another comment. Having to write so many of them has worn her out a bit, so she's taking a nap now. If you have any preferences, you could always give neptune some tips  ^_^

Now that was an anticlimactic end of "Battle for 3" :awesome:

It's okay, the epic conquest for 4th place starts now!

Danm it!  :shakefist: J/K glad to have another supreme one among us. I will add you to the list as soon as neptune comes up with another comment. Having to write so many of them has worn her out a bit, so she's taking a nap now. If you have any preferences, you could always give neptune some tips  ^_^

this is nep's comment i just came up with

"you want everyone to feel despair again like that end, don't you? be sure to give it your all...B-but, just so you know, I will not give in to your despair !

Edited by ShuyinKDuy

UPDATE

Please take a look at the general info thread regaring PP events. 

A new part of PP events is that you can now earn special PP points by participating in these events. The place of you category will determine how many points you'll receive. There are going to be quiete a few PP threads in the future (i hope :P) so don't hesitate to check 'em out!

Also i have provided some Costum trophy images to display next to your name in the leaderboard. You can use the costum trophy to you heart's content (as long as you belong to that category ofcourse!  :shakefist:)

• :bronze: =  cSVsGLP.jpg
  • :silver: = 5YP5ut8.jpg
  • :gold: = gKGDFpy.jpg
  • :platinum:  = gbdBLqM.jpg

This is just getting better and better

• Like 1

UPDATE

A new part of PP events is that you can now earn special PP points by participating in these events. The place of you category will determine how many points you'll receive. There are going to be quiete a few PP threads in the future (i hope :P) so don't hesitate to check 'em out!

Also i have provided some Costum trophy images to display next to your name in the leaderboard. You can use the costum trophy to you heart's content (as long as you belong to that category ofcourse!  :shakefist:)

• :bronze: =  cSVsGLP.jpg
  • :silver: = 5YP5ut8.jpg
  • :gold: =
  • :platinum:  = gbdBLqM.jpg

Yay, I have a Plutia gKGDFpy.jpg

this is nep's comment i just came up with

"you want everyone to feel despair again like that end, don't you? be sure to give it your all...B-but, just so you know, I will not give in to your despair !

Mashing up franchises? xD Anyway nice comment, added you to the OP!

This thread is actually making me want to race with all of you and play the Neptunia games all in a row hahaha

Seems like this thread has been a succes then ^^

I object to subjecting Plutie to the Gold.

She is Platinum no matter how you look at it!

There are too few members in the platinum league, so she wouldn't have a lot of people to torment. I though it'd be better to make her in charge for the gold league so she can have some *fun* with the participants there. 

There are too few members in the platinum league, so she wouldn't have a lot of people to torment. I though it'd be better to make her in charge for the gold league so she can have some *fun* with the participants there. 

But she's overlord's bride, she does not deserve to not be with him :/ :awesome:

On the other hand, it makes sense she has more victims there... ouchie, so conflicting...

If you love them, let them go, I guess...? :/

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

UPDATE

Also i have provided some Costum trophy images to display next to your name in the leaderboard. You can use the costum trophy to you heart's content (as long as you belong to that category ofcourse! :shakefist:)

• :bronze: = cSVsGLP.jpg
  • :silver: = 5YP5ut8.jpg
  • :gold: = gKGDFpy.jpg
  • :platinum: = gbdBLqM.jpg
Cool, I have Nepgear.

On the other hand, it makes sense she has more victims there... ouchie, so conflicting...

If you love them, let them go, I guess...? :/

Well, if they don't piss her off and just let her sleep, they should be fine. Edited by WulfPack3