What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

How difficult is BlazBlue as a fighting game?

I don't have the game yet (ordered it last night off Amazon), but from what a friend told me, it's the simplest a fighting game can be.  Basically I told him I'm not good with combos in fighters, and he recommended that, since apparently you can map different combos to your face buttons.  Then I also heard that the Vita version of that game has the most content.

Just ordered Steins;Gate pt1 & 2 on BD, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san BD 1-3 and the upcoming Vita game as well.

I don't have the game yet (ordered it last night off Amazon), but from what a friend told me, it's the simplest a fighting game can be.  Basically I told him I'm not good with combos in fighters, and he recommended that, since apparently you can map different combos to your face buttons.  Then I also heard that the Vita version of that game has the most content.

Simplest fighting game... no, that is Tekken and I have no idea how you'd map a combo to a single button...

Have fun with Unlimited Mars, Mu in Arcade on Hell, floor 999 and 666 in Abyss mode, trials when you aren't good at fighters and the list goes on... Continuum Shift EXTEND is far from the easiest fighter but it isn't the hardest either and the Vita version is the EXACT SAME as the PS3 version...

Well have fun attempting a 90+ hit combo with Ragna or very specific combos with certain other characters.

• Like 1