What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

• 3 weeks later...

Bought an Xbox Controller for PC and Emulation purposes. It was only £25 new, so fairly cheap compared to the standard Wireless controllers.

You do lose some build quality as expected but overall the controller looks nice, I'm glad I went with the Red version. I'll only be occasionally using it, so it should be great for me.

spacer.png

• Like 3

My last gaming related stuff I bought was the pre-order of Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash Ultimate Edition.

I liked the game well but could be better but I liked maybe even going for the platinum, but the cost was to high.

The last game i got was a used copy of Battlefield V, i enjoyed going for the MP trophies. SP not so much.

Last thing i bought in terms off hobbies is a Kleavor Vstar Box, from the Pokémon card game. I'm trying to collect a full binder with Sinnoh and Hisui themed cards. Truely the last thing i bought are some taters, veggies and pork which i am devouring whilst writing this post :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

I finally managed to find a Neptunia figure at an affordable price online. With a huge lack of Nep merch available and at such high prices, I consider myself lucky.

Waiting on delivery now; the above is a stock image. This will be my very first anime figure I’ll own, so I’m pretty excited as such a huge fan of the series.

eVP4f7N.jpg

Favorite anime growing up. Owned - at least some of - the movies on DVD before (they're either in bad shape, or outright lost to me now), but I've never owned any of the show's episodes in any capacity up until now. Intend on getting the remaining sets soon-ish.

Edited by Zephrese