Event Day - October 31 - Halloween

So is the plan to start a game, to just play it, or to plat it on that day?

First post says "Either platinum or 100% a game with either a Halloween theme or related to horror, zombies, werewolves, vampires, etc. on October 31". For the other similiar events, they were all allowed to be started before the date but had to be finished on it. I hope that answers your question :)

• Like 1

I'd already started tinkering with banners anyway for a potential Halloween event....finished up one I had been working on so thought I'd pop it here so you can use if you wish.

I erased the pic 'cause it scared the crap out of me, but I'm gonna add it to the main post because it does fit. I will give you credit.

So is the plan to start a game, to just play it, or to plat it on that day?

You can start the game now, but you'd plat or 100% it on Halloween.

First post says "Either platinum or 100% a game with either a Halloween theme or related to horror, zombies, werewolves, vampires, etc. on October 31". For the other similiar events, they were all allowed to be started before the date but had to be finished on it. I hope that answers your question :)

Thanks, I hadn't noticed yesterday as I was so stoned... Maybe I will join!

The horrible online community is also the reason I stopped playing LBP2 ... oh and there was that 24 hours of creation mode.... and acing all levels .... and collecting all treasure bubbles :lol:.

One of the biggest obstacles to any LBP Platinum is getting all the prize bubbles and getting through all the story levels without dying once. I'm still stuck on acing the final levels of the original LBP and could never ace the fight with the Negativitron in LBP2 - I always died in the second part because I stink at grappling. :spank: 

Again, I thank GarciaFever for helping me a ton of 4x prize bubbles yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...