Event Day - October 31 - Halloween

Lone Survivor...easy plat...and an excuse to actually play it.

Persona games should count? I mean there are evil shadows and what not.

Deadly Premonition

The Grinder

They will. I have a note under the list. I won't have time to do anything else if I keep adding things! xD Edited by ShadowStar83x

There isn't anything on my to-do list that fits this theme! :(

Unless...

In hotline miami 2, you wear animal masks to kill people, would be 'costuming' considered Halloween themed enough?

I know you said...

I hope this thread doesn't just have posts asking what games are OK.  xD

...but I want to take part. :(

Edited by TheYuriG

There isn't anything on my to-do list that fits this theme! :(

Unless...

In hotline miami 2, you wear animal masks to kill people, would be 'costuming' considered Halloween themed enough?

I know you said...

...but I want to take part. :(

It's kind of a stretch, but admittedly, so are several others. I'm OK with it if you are. :)

I don't want to come off as dick, but a little credit to YuriG and MiniMog should be in the OP as it's obviously inspired (the layout and phrases are very similar) from their previous Event Days :)

I'll probably take part in this, as it will be my first Event Day :P I'm thinking of doing either The Walking Dead Season One or Until Dawn ^_^

• Like 1

I don't want to come off as dick, but a little credit to YuriG and MiniMog should be in the OP as it's obviously inspired (the layout and phrases are very similar) from their previous Event Days :)

Not at all. You're totally right. I meant to, but it slipped my mind. I fixed that. Also, both gave me the OK over PM. :) Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 2

Well, thank you for including Sly Thieves on Time, I'm basically forcing myself to 100% that game.

The game has variety even in the gameplay but I think I got fed up of the collectibles stuff after plat the other 3 of the Series.

Hmm, I guess this game fits the event due the costumes you can wear, right?

Edited by GoldenShaka

Please. Where is Dying Light (especially) and Alien: Isolation

Additions:

- The Walking Dead

- The Walking Dead: Season 2

- Zombie Apocalypse 

- Resistance series (aliens and monsters are horrific and related to Halloween)

• Like 2

Well there are lycans in the game (Half human,half werewolves)

That would explain it then. :P

I thought I saw somewhere that there was something supernatural in it I just couldn't remember what.

Nobody wants to go plat a CoD game with zombies in it? :giggle:

(not an invitation I was just surprised it didn't show up yet.)

• Like 1

I may take part in this event seeing as I have not yet participated in any PSNP events, The Order is 19 pound on Amazon and it's a game I want to play. We shall see though.

I would prefer to do Darksiders Deathinitive edition but that's released on the 27th (I think) for 20 pound and it wouldn't arrive here early enough to give me enough time :( 

Nobody wants to go plat a CoD game with zombies in it? :giggle:

(not an invitation I was just surprised it didn't show up yet.)

I would if my PS3 wasn't dead, in Black Ops 2 I only have to get two Zombie related trophies, and I have the hardest one done, damn it!

Alice: Madness Returns

Alone in the Dark

AMY

Bloodborne

Catherine (Maybe?)

Dante's Inferno

Diablo III

Dead Rising 2

Deadly Premonition

Don't Starve

Doom

I Am Alive

The Last of Us (cos zombies)

Saw 1 and 2

SOMA

Edited to say that Skyrim also has a vampires and werewolves DLC

Edited by Little Rach

Lol, why are these games in the list. If anything, Sly 2 should be there. That Prague level with the Countess has a Halloween theme.

LBP since you can dress in costume. I know, weak, but if you want to...and thanks for reminding me about Sly 2. Sly 3 and Sly 4 were because they have costumes. I know, a bit weak, but there aren't many strictly Halloween games, so have to be flexible here!

I want in with Deadly Premonition and Costume Quest 2 =D.

*Crosses his fingers*

Whatever works for you. xD

Edited by ShadowStar83x

The LPB stuff has reminded me that my husband and I were playing LBP2 last October and trying to do the online plays and encountering hundreds of terribly made FNAF levels  :facepalm:

The horrible online community is also the reason I stopped playing LBP2 ... oh and there was that 24 hours of creation mode.... and acing all levels .... and collecting all treasure bubbles :lol:.

LBP since you can dress in costume. I know, weak, but if you want to...and thanks for reminding me about Sly 2. Sly 3 and Sly 4 were because they have costumes. I know, a bit weak, but there aren't many strictly Halloween games, so have to be flexible here!

Ah good thinking, that didn't occur to me.

• Like 1