Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Can I reserve the following games for a dungeon crawler/ top down roguelike PP?

1. Enter the Gungeon
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. Crypt of the NecroDancer
  4. Nuclear Throne (if it's ever patched)

do you really want to put necrodancer into a pp? i mean thats just a question , not offens.

I just think max 1 or 2 ppl will get plat in this game this year. Floriss is practicing every day but still dont got it , i just think it would be mor demotivation for the pp than motivation for the game.

But thats just my opinion.

• Like 1

Can I reserve the following games for a dungeon crawler/ top down roguelike PP?

1. Enter the Gungeon
  2. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  3. Crypt of the NecroDancer
  4. Nuclear Throne (if it's ever patched)

I agree with Xion on this one.

Besides didn't Tomasta request a dungeon crawler PP some time ago?

I agree with Xion on this one.

Besides didn't Tomasta request a dungeon crawler PP some time ago?

I believe he requested a FP dungeon crawler like Demon Gaze and stuff. 

Also wasn't Enter the Gungeon claimed by hemiak for the Challenge Accepted?

I believe he requested a FP dungeon crawler like Demon Gaze and stuff. 

Also wasn't Enter the Gungeon claimed by hemiak for the Challenge Accepted?

I did reserve EtG, but as I've said. If a game truly belongs in another PP, I'm willing to pass on it. Most of the games I've claimed don't really fit anywhere else.
  • Like 1

I would have though Necrodancer would have been in the challenge accepted PP. I guess its not hard enough :P

I honestly had no idea this game was hard until yesterday. There's almost no information on this game. Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I would have though Necrodancer would have been in the challenge accepted PP. I guess its not hard enough :P  

I honestly had no idea this game was hard until yesterday. There's almost no information on this game.

Also not really any info on how long the game takes ^^

• Like 1

I think Callenge Accepted PP has a "Completion Time" limit? And i think you need over 100 h pratice to even have a chance .  xD Watching Floriss here and there , its impressiv how much patence he has , but this game is sick hard , and it will stay 0,0% for a while.

• Like 1

I didn't think the difficulty of the games mattered in Project Platinum. I mean we have 3 PP based around difficult games so I didn't Crypt of the NecroDancer would be a problem.

I knew Crypt of the NecroDancer plat would be hard to obtain due to a few of the trophies, but I didn't know it was as difficult as Xionx is saying it is.

I was going for a top down indie roguelike PP and I knew of 4 games that fit that criteria (even though one of the games is too glitchy to plat right now).

Like I said, I didn't think the general difficulty of these types of games would have mattered, but if they do then just forget it.

Edited by S-Brawl3r

, but if they do then just forget it.

Nah man, it's up to you it seems like most of these types of games are pretty damn hard. BoI would've been in the CA threads if it didn't take like 100ish hrs to finish. Only problem is that with such a small selection of games, all with such a low number of achievers. You won't be giving out many points. I personally like the idea, even if I haven't actually played any of those games.

Alright Top 5 is updated. 

I finally hit the image limit to one post so i had to be creative with D-A's entry. I should have reserved a 2nd post when i still could  :shakefist:

Anyway, i also see that we're a bit behind with the waiting list. So this week it'll be Harry Potter & NIS

Hey zone was thinking of maybe doing a Harry Potter PP ^^

I finally hit the image limit to one post so i had to be creative with D-A's entry. I should have reserved a 2nd post when i still could  :shakefist:

Anyway, i also see that we're a bit behind with the waiting list. So this week it'll be Harry Potter & NIS

Yhea i was a little busy the last few days. I get the PP done either tonight or tomorrow.

Also what's up with Dragon's PP images. Does he realy deserve those bigger image's? :P

Lol, you could save some room for images if you make a print screen of the images in the Available Trophies section. Then it'd be 1 image per PP.

• Like 1

Lol, you could save some room for images if you make a print screen of the images in the Available Trophies section. Then it'd be 1 image per PP.

Well yeah sure, and i will do that... at a later date :awesome:

Also what's up with Dragon's PP images. Does he realy deserve those bigger image's? :P

Big embles for a big Dragon :P

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

Yhea like this.

Nathan

8f63cb4957c6c83ec0d3c65a5bdcc8b6.png

Zadorvp

4e6a2daa3bd8505577f058854866193a.png

Gibbo

7fd52eaca7bb068817feb15538d53456.png

Zajac

14ae1beaa16d33d52ceb219e4b81adc6.png

Yes exactly, like that. Doing things this way takes up a lot less spaces for images. 

Well yeah sure, and i will do that... at a later date :awesome:

Big embles for a big Dragon :P

Procrastinating FTW!!! :awesome:

I feel honored to be the only one with big emblems :dance:.

OMG -.-  , please, can docdomii and dragon-archon just stop earning points for erm... 1 month or so? i was so sure i get in Top 5 with finishing Soul PP, but noooooo they have to get points aswell!

xD

As soon as I finish Salt & Sanctuary I'm gonna play the new Ratchet & Clank. That will give me another 6 points xD

• Like 1

xD

As soon as I finish Salt & Sanctuary I'm gonna play the new Ratchet & Clank. That will give me another 6 points xD

gz and nooooooo! 

xD  ratchet and clank is bronze for me ... so i can make 11 points from it .  but i have to find coop partner for 2 of the games.

gz and nooooooo! 

xD  ratchet and clank is bronze for me ... so i can make 11 points from it .  but i have to find coop partner for 2 of the games.

I don't remember co-oping. So you can probably solo them with 2 controllers.

Oh damn i forgot to update myself in Killzone xD . Im actually gold now. Oh well there is always next month.

BTW i actually prefer the angel image for the Angel & Demon PP.2pxifI5.jpg If you could change that during the next top 5 update that would be appreciated. No rush  :) 

Ack!! I mean...well, i'm glad my finals aren't this week so i won't have to postpone NIS PP.

Now i have a question, is there a certain person who's responsible for making these PP images/headlines/etc. ? If so, do i have to make my request in a certain way or a PM is enough?

Now i have a question, is there a certain person who's responsible for making these PP images/headlines/etc. ? If so, do i have to make my request in a certain way or a PM is enough?

Yup. If you're looking for banner and headers speak to Happy or Floriss. They should make it for you. On the other hand I can make the trophy images if I'll have some time today,