Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Love the Project Platinum idea! Working of PoP plat status now but I have a general question for all threads:

Is there a specific timeframe as to when individual threads are updated?

Is the Main PP leaderboard spreadsheet updated by the individual PP thread owner?

Great idea to all who run this!

- Whenever the owner has time to update, although i do ask to update once a week.

- Yes.

To clarify the 2nd point: the sheets are linked. So when an owner updates their thread sheet, it auto adds those points to the total board.

So, i've been wondering, am i allowed to reserve a game if no one before does and if it doesn't fit any other PP?

I'd like to reserve Yomawari: Night Alone for the NIS PP in a future slot. That is, if no other person already did reserve it or if the game belongs in a more fitting PP.

Also.....terribly sorry, but the NIS PP should be up soon.

Edited by YaoiGod

So, i've been wondering, am i allowed to reserve a game if no one before does and if it doesn't fit any other PP?

I'd like to reserve Yomawari: Night Alone for the NIS PP in a future slot. That is, if no other person already did reserve it or if the game belongs in a more fitting PP.

Also.....terribly sorry, but the NIS PP should be up soon.

I highly doubt i have seen that name pass here, so sure :P

• Like 1

Since Zero Time Dilemma will be realeased for about two months I got two questions regarding Project Platinum: Despair. So.. why the topic idea is not on the waiting/future project list? (maybe it has some privileges which I don't know) and who's going to run this thread?

Since Zero Time Dilemma will be realeased for about two months I got two questions regarding Project Platinum: Despair. So.. why the topic idea is not on the waiting/future project list? (maybe it has some privileges which I don't know) and who's going to run this thread?

I think they are still trying to figure out who's gonna run it ^^

Not sure actually. But it's probably going to be YaoiGod or Satoshi, since they showed interested. But whatever the case it'll be up June 28th, i'll see to that - personally :P

I'll add it to the waiting list right now.

It has a privilege to be released on June 28 ignoring PP order because it must induce despair to the waiting list  :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

There are rumors going around that new Spider-Man game maybe in the works.

So can the 4 Spider-Man games in the Marvel PP be set aside just in case those rumors turn out to be true?

What is this "Marvel PP" you speak of? Edited by Happy

There are rumors going around that new Spider-Man game maybe in the works.

So can the 4 Spider-Man games in the Marvel PP be set aside just in case those rumors turn out to be true?

I waited a while but since he doesn't respond, best to PM Flare about it first. 

And the next PPs are Uncharted & Vocaloid. The NIS PP will probably be posted this week as well afaik.

I think I might want to reserve the vocaloid one that akira dropped.

Edited by xZoneHunter

Suggestion: Any PP placed on hold has a one (or two) month time limit. At that point if they can't get their S together, the PP is desolved and all games are up for grabs again.

I agree, I've suggested something similar before and really hopes it gets implemented.

All of the PPs I run have been updated.

UMBRELLA CORPS will be added to the RE PP when the NA version is released.

Suggestion: Any PP placed on hold has a one (or two) month time limit. At that point if they can't get their S together, the PP is desolved and all games are up for grabs again.

I agree with this suggestion.

Looks like PP Battlefield is up for grabs again, it appears Akira is no longer among us.

I nominate Gibbo_0113 to run it. Edited by S-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

What about a city building / economy management PP? I'm not sure how many games there would be but some that I thought of so far are:

Port Royale 3

Tropico 5

Grand Ages Medievil

Civilization Revolution 2 Plus

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence

I don't see why not. 

Done.

Sooo.. What about this one? :D

Sooo.. What about this one? :D

Sure but as long as i don't read the words, 'you can add it to the waiting list' or something similar i won't be adding it to the OP. Like i've said many times before it's hard to tell when people want to create it or just throwing around ideas.

Sure but as long as i don't read the words, 'you can add it to the waiting list' or something similar i won't be adding it to the OP. Like i've said many times before it's hard to tell when people want to create it or just throwing around ideas.

Ah ok, well hope mystvayne sees this and will volunteer for it :P

Hey Zone, can you move my Big Brother PP to the end of the waiting list? I've got a work trip + vacation coming up so the next few weeks are super busy, but I definitely still want to do the PP. End of June should be better.

Despair and Big Brother PPs can launch at similar times to make June a month of despair and paranoia :giggle: .

Hey Zone, can you move my Big Brother PP to the end of the waiting list? I've got a work trip + vacation coming up so the next few weeks are super busy, but I definitely still want to do the PP. End of June should be better.

Despair and Big Brother PPs can launch at similar times to make June a month of despair and paranoia :giggle: .

Alright.

I moved the Uncharted & Vocaloid PP to "On Hold" since neither were posted last week. EDIT: i also moved all the PPs that were "On Hold" to the suggestion list. So they're up for grabs if anyone wants them.

This week it'll be, Monster Hunting & Gangs.

Edited by xZoneHunter