Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Yeah i'm still at 107 but i'm supposed to be 109. Fuck sake Gibbo!! 

Nah actually we all have the correct amount of points if you check the Uncharted Sub leaderboard (you were both updated on Sunday by whyfire) but it looks like it is having problems connecting to the main leaderboard. Something to speak to Zone about. Out of my control.

Nice spot though.  ;)

Yep my bad, i should remember to double check when adding stuff.  :facepalm: Should be fixed now.

• Like 3

I waited a while but since he doesn't respond, best to PM Flare about it first. 

And the next PPs are Uncharted & Vocaloid. The NIS PP will probably be posted this week as well afaik.

I didn't get a notification for this and I had no clue when I was. I should have it up soonish.

That's one PP updated, now only Harry Potter and NIS remain.

I updated my NIS tab about the same time as this post yesterday so everything should be fine on my end until Yaoi PP comes out.

I do apologize for taking so long actually :ninja:

Edited by YaoiGod

The Mirror's Edge Catalyst guide estimates it a 4/10. Looks like it's time to dissect the Challenge Accepted PP a bit more and I was just 1 plat away from a promotion :shakefist:.

I am one sad and angry man if this is true. I could totally see them adding in hard DLC, but this game literally begs for speed run type trophies... Grrrrr.

Edit. I really wish this site had a dislike button for the informational portion of this comment.

Edited by Hemiak

I am one sad and angry man if this is true. I could totally see them adding in hard DLC, but this game literally begs for speed run type trophies... Grrrrr.

Edit. I really wish this site had a dislike button for the informational portion of this comment.

Oh that DLC is coming, one of the trophy description says:

Peak Performer

Get a 3-star rating on all Dashes in the main game

Don't shoot the messenger  :unsure: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

No, now I have to get an extra plat to rank up.

We're getting to the point with all the recent departures that I might have to wear the silver requirement in that thread. :( So it might not actually affect you negatively.

I understand doom 3 going to his sequel in an other thread , but removing Mirrors edge from CA is stupid as long as its not going in a new PP .  Just my opinion .

I have to agree with Xionx on this. Until a PP is made that both Mirrors Edge 1 & 2 can fit in, Mirrors Edge 1 should stay in the CA PP.

• Like 1