Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Here are some PP ideas yet to be taken ^_^

Uncharted

Need For Speed

Telltale/Episodic games

Resident Evil

inFAMOUS - idea to be reserved (no sequel/spin-off confirmed but there is bound to be one)

I'd maybe offer to host one of these myself, but I've played too little of the games in question to be considered worthy :P

And also

I was thinking about doing a PP Zombie. But i was thinking there are quite alot of them so i might narrow it down by adding some rules to them or something.

So here's the list that i could think of out of my head but im quite sure im missing something anyway.

1. The Last of Us
  2. The Last of Us Remastered
  3. Dead Nation
  4. Dead Rising 2
  5. Dead Rising 2: Of The Record
  6. Dead Island
  7. Dead Island 2 (coming out 2016)
  8. Dead Island Riptide
  9. Escape Dead Island
  10. Dying Light
  11. Plant vs Zombies
  12. Plant vs Zombies Garden Warfare
  13. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  14. Zombie Army Trilogy
  15. ZOMBI
  16. ZombieDriver HD
  17. Zombie Vikings
  18. Zombie Tycoon 2
  19. Lollipop Chainsaw
  20. The Hungry Horde
  21. The Evil Within
  22. The House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut

Not adding: 

Resident Evil Games

Telltale Walking Dead

Call of Duty

For this upcoming Zombies PP, I think it was mentioned before but will both platinums for The Last of Us/Remastered need to be required?

Edited by SkyesUnholy

What about Sly Cooper Project Platinum :)

The franchise must have at least 5 unique games with each a platinum trophy, so it's not eligible for now...

BTW Zone, as Skyes mentioned about PP's that are not taken, i would love to host Uncharted when 4th game comes out... :)

• Like 2

Zone, you should maybe make another section (yeah, I know :P) in the OP of suggested PP's/games that haven't been taken up yet, such as

Uncharted

Need For Speed

Telltale/Episodic games

Resident Evil

inFAMOUS - idea to be reserved (no sequel/spin-off confirmed but there is bound to be one)

etc..

I don't really want to set up a list with franchises you can make a PP for. The idea was for someone to be engaged enough with a franchise in order to suggest and make it themselves. Having a list like that would feel, to me at least, like i'm giving you a selection of PPs where you can choose from rather than, you coming up with the ideas. - if that makes sense.

BTW Zone, as Skyes mentioned about PP's that are not taken, i would love to host Uncharted when 4th game comes out... :)

Added to the OP.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

I don't really want to set up a list with franchises you can make a PP for. The idea was for someone to be engaged enough with a franchise in order to suggest and make it themselves. Having a list like that would feel, to me at least, like i'm giving you a selection of PPs where you can choose from rather than, you coming up with the ideas. - if that makes sense.

Added to the OP.

Yeah totally, I understand ^_^ just a suggestion :P I'm gonna edit my post ;)

Ooooh, how so? and I own both versions anyway, I'm just curious :P

The Ps3 version, you need to get atleast 3 kills and not die in the whole mp game on certain maps. and on Remastered you need to get atleast 5 kill and it doesn't matter how much you die.

Oh and you should totally do the Need for Speed PP :awesome:

Edited by HcG Clawz

Don't understand T-T

Have you read the first post? All the information about the discussion is there.

To sum it up, interested people can start their own thread that challenges players to earn all the platinums from a group of games. The first page had all the specifics as well as links to the different threads already available.

I like to host  the Lego i play most off the game's never play Resident Evil. 

So think some one else can do the Resident Evil :)

Added to the OP. I'd appreciate it if you could provide a list of games you'd like to use in the lego PP (so i can link a post next to your name in the OP)

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Is there a date for when the ideas that are reserve will be made into a project platinum thread? Or is it just pending?

There will be 2 PP threads posted per week, and i'll be going down the list. So the next PP thread (Zadorvp's) will be up this weekend.

As for the ones for the future, they are still waiting until their franchises reach the minimum requirements (5 unique platable games)

The franchise must have at least 5 unique games with each a platinum trophy, so it's not eligible for now...

That depends on the thread creator, as the Sly series especially can be pretty subjective when it comes to the "5 unique games" rule.

Currently, there are these, which are undoubtably Sly games:

• Sly 1 (Platinum #1)
  • Sly Cooper & The Thievous Raccoonus ('duplicate')
  • Sly 2 (Platinum #2)
  • Sly 2: Band of Thieves ('duplicate')
  • Sly 3 (Platinum #3)
  • Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves ('duplicate')
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Platinum #4)
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time ('duplicate')

Now this is where the subjectivity comes in. There are also 2 more games which feature Sly that have a platinum (3, including duplicates)

• Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (x2)
  • Playstation Move Heroes

Playstation Move Heroes has a pretty heavy emphasis on Sly - so could this be placed in the Sly series?

Playstation All-Stars would be a difficult one to judge because then it would also be needed for the God of War & R&C PP at least.

And then, if you want an extra super platinum rank, there are 2 more games (which tend to be forgotten so I'm just leaving them as a reminder) which don't have platinums.

• Bentley's Hackpack
  • Sly Minigames

Also, the Vita trophy lists have unique titles compared to the PS3 lists - is this unique enough?

The main point here was about Playstation Move Heroes, but this will come down to whoever is creating the Sly PP as to whether it's worth including or not - but it is a unique Sly game.

*snip*

There has been a lot of debate on whether or not these crossover games can be counted as a unique game for one series in order to get their PP on the road. So i've been thinking of blacklisting several games, like these crossover games. Since that'd just be the easy solution instead of coming to a compromise on which thread should use which crossover game.

Because essentially Move heroes and PSABR should've already been used in the R&C PP (the first thread which features one of the characters in both games)

What do you guys think? This would include PSABR, Move heroes, Street Fighter x Tekken, Capcom x Mortal Kombat and others.

• Like 2