Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Good point, thinking about it now i dont think Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 is still available because of the facebook trophy, but you can ask around to confirm it. As far as im aware all the others are still plattable. If 2012 is still plattable there are 12 Cabela platinums if you incluse both the PS3 and 4 versions of Cabela's African Adventures.

Alright i'll take you on your word :P Without the stackable list it's 11 then. OP updated.

• Like 1

Well, I'd have to think about the games a bit more, but the first ones I can instantly think of include games like Heavy Rain, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us, Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The Mysteries of Little Riddle, etc. Of course, I can also scrap that idea in favour of doing/letting someone else do PPs for interactive drama (Heavy Rain, etc) or episodic choice-based games (The Wolf Among Us, etc), etc.

Another one I thought of was for first person puzzle games (with gimmicks? Though that tends to have some negative connotation to it) like Portal 2, Ether One, The Talos Principle, Magrunner: Dark Pulse, Q.U.B.E, Pneuma, etc.

Surprised you didn't mention LA Noire in the Crime Solving PP.

A PP Rockstar or Bethesda thread would be a cool additions here.   ^_^

Taken from the OP:

No Mixed bag PP threads based on Genre (like RPG/Racing/Fighting/...) or Developer. Be specific. 

Besides Skyrim has already been added to the PP Dragons

Edited by Dragon-Archon

*snippity snip snip*

To be fair, I think those 2 devs would be perfect to have as exceptions, but ultimately that comes down to Zone.

Zone did make an exception in genres for crime-solving as that's not a huge genre load of games, and Rockstar has developed only 5 unique games with platinums (to my knowledge); RDR, GTA IV, GTA V, Max Payne 3, and L.A. Noire

To be fair, I think those 2 devs would be perfect to have as exceptions, but ultimately that comes down to Zone.

Zone did make an exception in genres for crime-solving as that's not a huge genre load of games, and Rockstar has developed only 5 unique games with platinums (to my knowledge); RDR, GTA IV, GTA V, Max Payne 3, and L.A. Noire

Rockstar also made Midnight Club: Los Angeles but that's unobtainable. Also L.A Noire was developed by Team Bondi not Rockstar.

How about a Need For Speed PP? There are 45 pages. So I didn't want to go through them all LOL. Including the new one, I think there are ten games that count, with the multiple versions of Rivals and Most Wanted. That sound like a good idea and you can have a nice banner with it, too :hmm:

I already asked for it to be made but unfortunately it seems like atm no one want to create it :'(

How about a Marvel Superheroes PP? A Marvel fan could make an awesome looking PP thread filled with references to the universe. I also feel like it has a mix of good games that are hard plats + some terrible games you'd have to slog through + some things in between, though of course the final list of games is up to the creator.

Off the top of my head, games that could potentially make the list (have removed ones that are already in other PPs like Lego Marvel):

Captain America: Super Soldier

Deadpool

Iron Man 2

Marvel Pinball (100%)

Marvel Puzzle Quest (100%)

Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat

Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins (100%)

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (100%)

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

The Amazing Spider Man

The Amazing Spider Man 2

Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions

Spider Man: Edge of Time (Spider-Man nearly has enough for his own PP...)

Thor: God of Thunder

Wolverine

X-Men: Legends

X-Men Arcade (100%)

I put the Green Lantern game in here the first time before realizing he was DC -_-.

• Like 1

How about a Marvel Superheroes PP? A Marvel fan could make an awesome looking PP thread filled with references to the universe. I also feel like it has a mix of good games that are hard plats + some terrible games you'd have to slog through + some things in between, though of course the final list of games is up to the creator.

Off the top of my head, games that could potentially make the list (have removed ones that are already in other PPs like Lego Marvel):

Captain America: Super Soldier

Deadpool

Iron Man 2

Marvel Pinball (100%)

Marvel Puzzle Quest (100%)

Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat

Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins (100%)

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (100%)

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

The Amazing Spider Man

The Amazing Spider Man 2

Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions

Spider Man: Edge of Time (Spider-Man nearly has enough for his own PP...)

Thor: God of Thunder

Wolverine

X-Men: Legends

X-Men Arcade (100%)

I put the Green Lantern game in here the first time before realizing he was DC -_-.

you always do Marvel vs DC  ;)

Alright i'll take you on your word :P Without the stackable list it's 11 then. OP updated.

I just checked the trophy " Hungry for Fame". I think there's enough proof to confirm BEANO_BRFC :P

Topic 1: Hungry for Fame trophy Facebook Group

Topic 2: Hungry for Fame glitch.

Latest achieved trophy date

Edited by Corcevado
  • Like 1

Well generally i wouldn't allow it, but exceptions can always be made. I just think that a developer PP should be complete. And a lot of franchises have already been clamed. For example you can't make a Bethesda PP without including Skyrim, which is already clamed by the Dragon PP.

There is one developerish PP in the works, Capcom fighters. So it's not totally out of the question.

*snip*

It's a good idea but when you for example look at Spiderman. It almost has enough games for its own PP. You can't make a Marvel PP and a separate Spiderman PP because it'd be stupid. So i kinda have to make an exception there. Not sure if it's a good idea to do but it could work. I'm sure a lot of people would like to see a Marvel PP and/or DC PP. Also the Capcom games have been clamied by the Capcom fighter PP so you cannot include those.

*snip*

The Lego games are already in the Lego PP so they cannot be re-used. And i'm pretty sure Conquest is unobtainable. Which brings the total to 3 unique :platinum: games which isn't enough to get its own PP.

Edited by Zone Hunter

800px-Tomb_Raider_2011.png

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

and hope soon add 

Rise of the Tomb Raider  to the list ( its now only for the XBOX ONE) :(

:hidden: 100% Games:
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Edited by Cassiopria

800px-Tomb_Raider_2011.png

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

and hope soon add 

Rise of the Tomb Raider  to the list ( its now only for the XBOX ONE) :(

Tomb Raider PS3 and PS4 are the same game. So it brings it down to 4 unique platinums

Rise of The Tomb Raider will come to PS4 a full year after the X1 release.

I suppose a last 1 for me since Gundam is pretty pointless without having some English titles so I thought about a gag PP of sorts:

BAKA HENTAI!

• To Love-ru Darkness: Battle Ecstacy
  • To Love-ru Darkness: True Princess
  • Moe Chronicle
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Genkai Tokki: Moero Crystal
  • Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • Criminal Girls Invite Only
  • Criminal Girls 2
  • Onechanbara Z with NoNoNo!
  • Onechanbara Z II Chaos
  • AKIBA'S TRIP Undead & Undressed
  • Ar Tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel
  • Ar nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star
  • Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest
  • Valkyrie Drive
  • Omega Labyrinth

Only adding Senran and Moe series since unsure on if/when they'll get 5 games both currently have 3 each 4 for Senran if you wish to count A and B for the rhythm game. I was also tempted to add DOA but... DOA5, DOA5+, DOA5U, DOA5LR and DOAX3(FEB 2016) so that series is out. I also tried keeping the list VN free striving for gameplay but the new To love-ru game got added due to well the 1st title.

• AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed - Unsure might add this to Dengeki instead due to a single mission I remember and certain items, I'll think about this.
Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 3

I suppose a last 1 for me since Gundam is pretty pointless without having some English titles so I thought about a gag PP of sorts:

BAKA HENTAI!

• Moe Chronicle
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • Criminal Girls 2
  • Onechanbara Z II Chaos

Only adding Senran and Moe series since unsure on if/when they'll get 5 games both currently have 3 each 4 for Senran if you wish to count A and B for the rhythm game. I was also tempted to add DOA but... DOA5, DOA5+, DOA5U, DOA5LR and DOAX3(FEB 2016) so that series is out. I also tried keeping the list VN free striving for gameplay but the new To love-ru game got added due to well the 1st title.

• AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed - Unsure might add this to Dengeki instead due to a single mission I remember and certain items, I'll think about this.

This PP WINS!

BAKA HENTAI!

• Moe Chronicle
  • Monster Monpiece
  • Mugen Souls
  • Mugen Souls Z
  • Criminal Girls 2
  • Onechanbara Z II Chaos

Lol at the name :P I'll add it to the waiting list.

Rockstar also made Midnight Club: Los Angeles but that's unobtainable. Also L.A Noire was developed by Team Bondi not Rockstar.

Which is why I didn't mention it :P and yes, true, but Rockstar did help with the development of it in some of their studios. In any case though, I think zadorvp has claimed it for his potential crime-solving PP so I guess that easily settles the eligibility of that :P

@Zone, if you (and others) are willing to allow Rockstar as being the first developer-specific PP, I'd like to reserve it for when a new unique game is announced that features a platinum since there is only currently 4 Rockstar games with obtainable plats

The 4 games (excluding L.A. Noire for now) with obtainable plats are

GTA San Andreas (PS3)

GTA IV (PS3)

GTA V (PS3/PS4)

Max Payne 3 (PS3)

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)

Edited by SkyesUnholy

@Zone, if you (and others) are willing to allow Rockstar as being the first developer-specific PP, I'd like to reserve it for when a new unique game is announced that features a platinum since there is only currently 4 Rockstar games with obtainable plats

Good idea that would be an easy plat for me ;) . There will be 5 next month with GTA San Andreas releasing on ps3. But what if someone (me) wanted to do a GTA PP in the future :dunno: . This is the only problem i have with multi franchise lists. After all Zone is hoping this PP lasts a long time

Good idea that would be an easy plat for me ;) . There will be 5 next month with GTA San Andreas releasing on ps3. But what if someone (me) wanted to do a GTA PP in the future :dunno: . This is the only problem i have with multi franchise lists. After all Zone is hoping this PP lasts a long time

I did consider that ^_^ I can't remember if San Andreas was officially confirmed to make it's way to PS3 or not, but in the case that it is, and in the case there will be a plat, I really don't see Rockstar porting/remastering any of the other games to PS3 or PS4 and I think we'd be luck if they even release 2 more new GTA games within the next 10 years. I don't think anyone has the patience for that :P

• Like 1

Which is why I didn't mention it :P and yes, true, but Rockstar did help with the development of it in some of their studios. In any case though, I think zadorvp has claimed it for his potential crime-solving PP so I guess that easily settles the eligibility of that :P

Though I will willingly drop the claim on that should you reserve your PP first :P I'd still need to go through a bunch of games first to settle on my list, so not close to any reserving yet.