Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Someone suggested it a month ago, but will there be an Otome PP or isn't there enough games to do it yet?

Let me see if we just use those released in English we have:

• Hakuoki
  • Norn9
  • Amnesia
  • Code Realize

And I think that is all of them unless you want to count Hatoful Boyfriend but it doesn't have a platinum.

Let me see if we just use those released in English we have:

• Hakuoki
  • Norn9
  • Amnesia
  • Code Realize

And I think that is all of them unless you want to count Hatoful Boyfriend but it doesn't have a platinum.

Thanks!! I guess I will check the internet to see if there will be any new ones coming next year, though I haven't heard anything.

Freedom wars is AWESOME. I held off on it for a year and I was kicking myself afterwards. Its especially great with coop. 

I was really dissaponted in FW for some reason.

I had a great time playing God Eater solo, and after it Freedom Wars seemed not so... exciting.

Maybe because it heavily relies on the coop to make itself fun...  

I couldn't even play around with the Abductors. Most of the time I just ended up cutting their body parts off. Over and over and over... because light blade was the only weapon I could wield properly... 

Toukiden seems like something up my alley though, so I'll probably use it to reduce my hunting itch, should it ever return. 

I had a great time playing God Eater solo, and after it Freedom Wars seemed not so... exciting.

Dude, that's God Eater =D

The undeniable no.1 karige =D 

You shouldn't compare them =D

Maybe because it heavily relies on the coop to make itself fun...  

Wouldn't say so. I soloed the whole game (as everytime I play karige =D) and still liked it.

The only bad thing was the sequel bait.

I couldn't even play around with the Abductors. Most of the time I just ended up cutting their body parts off. Over and over and over... because light blade was the only weapon I could wield properly... 

You should have gone for shooting weapons.

Cut weapons weren't that good...

So is Freedom Wars a fun game? 

Its true name is "Waifu Wars", feel free to make your own opinion :awesome:

Anyway, quoting myself, just so people don't miss it if they have something to add =)

Little idea I thought of while thinking of other idea (  :awesome:)

I first thought about karige (hunting games, but considering that I would have to add God Eaters to have more than 5 games, since only Soul Sacrifice, SS Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey, RO Ace and Waifu Wars are localized and I actually want people to play these games without imports =D)

So... I have a suggestion for something like "J-games suitable for everyone"

• Freedom Wars
  • God Eater Resurrection //yea, I'm optimistic  xD
  • Gravity Rush
  • Gravity Rush Remastered
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Me in HD (Okami HD)
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • Toukiden
  • Toukiden Kiwami
  • The Last Guardian //yea, if it ever releases 

Possibly: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Just throwing the idea, would this actually interest people out of J-games community? (Also, maybe suggest something more? I think 8 games is a pretty cool introduction to the world of J-games)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Dude, that's God Eater =D

The undeniable no.1 karige =D 

You shouldn't compare them =D

Wouldn't say so. I soloed the whole game (as everytime I play karige =D) and still liked it.

The only bad thing was the sequel bait.

You should have gone for shooting weapons.

Cut weapons weren't that good...

Well, compared to God Eater, Freedom Wars is more plain and boring. I found the enemies designs a bit too bland, drop rates annoying and crafting... ugh, crafting.

I don't really like using ranged weapons in games like these, I'm more of a "quickly evade attacks, wait for an opening and cut" person. Non-heavy blades is a best fit for me.

Maybe if the Ressurection gets here, then I'll hunt to my heart extent.

Sadly, I couldn't get into MonHuns (cause eggs stealing missions, no lock-on and it got boring pretty quick for some reason).

I really should've done this at the same time I reserved the ps3 version of Challenge Accepted. These are the games I was hoping to use in the ps4 and Vita/multi-platform versions of challenge accepted. I realize I'm late to this and some of these might not be available now, just figured I'd put this out there before any more get taken. All of these meet the same criteria from the ps 3 version. Velocity 2x isn't there because ultra doesn't meet the requirements. ( if anyone was wondering)

PS4

Jamestown Plus

Surgeon Simulator

Astebreed

Hand of Fate

N++

Shiftlings

Evil Within/Psycho Break ps3/4

Wander(if it gets patched)

Shadow Warrior

Skull girls 2nd encore (2 other games, without plats)

Chariot ps3/4

-----------------------------------------

PSVITA + multi-platform

Worms Revolution Extreme

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary

Muramasa Rebirth

Wipeout 2048

Lemmings Touch

Super Monkey Ball

Rogue Legacy - all

Geometry Wars 3: - all

OlliOlli 2: - ps4/vita

Flame Over - ps4/vita

Super Meat Boy - ps4/vita

Titan Souls - ps4/vita

Badland(if patched) - all

Its been three days and no more talk about any of these games. I'd like to reserve these for CA: ps4 and vita/multi. Edited by Hemiak

In what way? I don't have a vita do haven't played any or those games. I'm going off the difficulty thread and then about 5 min of research max on each game.

The online trophies are completely glitched, it's only possible to get them if you bought and started the game within about a month or two of it coming out or something, otherwise the game can't find any of your friends online for you to challenge for one of the trophies. Would make it near impossible for most people to hit the plat rank on that PP.

I don't remember there being a Vita version of Chariot. Looked it up in games and only found PS3/4.

Thanks. I knew it had like 4 lists and just assumed. I'll move it to the ps4 list then.

The online trophies are completely glitched, it's only possible to get them if you bought and started the game within about a month or two of it coming out or something, otherwise the game can't find any of your friends online for you to challenge for one of the trophies. Would make it near impossible for most people to hit the plat rank on that PP.

Ah, ok. I'll have to remove it from the list if it's unobtainable obviously.

*snip*

So how exaclty are you going to call it then? PP J-games suitable for everyone, is a pretty long name :P

Also, is it just monster hunting games you're including because "J-games suitable for everyone" is kind of subjective. + some other games, Asura's Wrath comes to mind, are imo also suitable for the average western gamer. Maybe you should just make a monster hunting PP ? (Just a thought)

Its been three days and no more talk about any of these games. I'd like to reserve these for CA: ps4 and vita/multi.

Alright i'll add it to the OP.

Edited by Zone Hunter

So how exaclty are you going to call it then? PP J-games suitable for everyone, is a pretty long name :P

Also, is it just monster hunting games you're including because "J-games suitable for everyone" is kind of subjective. + some other games, Asura's Wrath comes to mind, are imo also suitable for the average western gamer. Maybe you should just make a monster hunting PP ? (Just a thought)

Alright i'll add it to the OP.

Little idea I thought of while thinking of other idea ( :awesome:)

I first thought about karige (hunting games, but considering that I would have to add God Eaters to have more than 5 games, since only Soul Sacrifice, SS Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey, RO Ace and Waifu Wars are localized and I actually want people to play these games without imports =D)

So... I have a suggestion for something like "J-games suitable for everyone"

• Freedom Wars
  • God Eater Resurrection //yea, I'm optimistic xD
  • Gravity Rush
  • Gravity Rush Remastered
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Me in HD (Okami HD)
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • Toukiden
  • Toukiden Kiwami
  • The Last Guardian //yea, if it ever releases 

Possibly: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Just throwing the idea, would this actually interest people out of J-games community? (Also, maybe suggest something more? I think 8 games is a pretty cool introduction to the world of J-games)

How about "J-games for dummies" or "Bring your J-game"? Just throwing a couple of suggestions out there.

Well, compared to God Eater, Freedom Wars is more plain and boring

Well, as I said, God Eater is God Eater =D

I don't really like using ranged weapons in games like these, I'm more of a "quickly evade attacks, wait for an opening and cut" person. Non-heavy blades is a best fit for me.

I also prefer CRC normally, but rocket launcher killing was extra OP here =D

What about Ys Memories of Celceta?

I'm leaving that for Ys/Falcom PP, I'm pretty sure it will happen eventually.

Monster Hunting... um... yea, that probably could work since it does include Gravity Daze and in a way Okami, though... in that case, I would probably have to remove TLG =D

But it's probably the best name if you don't want the longer title =D

Btw, AW is a fighter afaik, I didn't want to include fighters since they more than qualify for their own PP :)

How about "J-games for dummies" 

Um... not sure if that wouldn't actually be offending xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm leaving that for Ys/Falcom PP, I'm pretty sure it will happen eventually.

Monster Hunting... um... yea, that probably could work since it does include Gravity Daze and in a way Okami, though... in that case, I would probably have to remove TLG =D

But it's probably the best name if you don't want the longer title =D

Ah ok.

If you can't think of a name for the PP, just call it Satoshi's Waifus :awesome:.

• Like 1

If you can't think of a name for the PP, just call it Satoshi's Waifus :awesome:.

tumblr_m1644jgojj1qb647mo1_500.gif

But actually, I only have Kat, Alisa, Beatrice and Elfriede there :awesome:

Anyway, while this is brilliant as hell, I'm pretty sure it would actually be a big backslash xD

Since I actually want people to play the games :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Anyway, while this is brilliant as hell, I'm pretty sure it would actually be a big backslash xD

Since I actually want people to play the games :awesome:

Ooh, maybe it will be even grander than the Baka Hentai one!

With the "Now we REALLY need to talk" thread appearing in the off-topic section.