Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Ooh, maybe it will be even grander than the Baka Hentai one!

With the "Now we REALLY need to talk" thread appearing in the off-topic section.

Looked up the thread and I had no idea people were having that much issues with the thread title :|.

Damn, now I suddenly want to do it xD

What's stopping you?

Monster Hunting... um... yea, that probably could work since it does include Gravity Daze and in a way Okami, though... in that case, I would probably have to remove TLG =D

But it's probably the best name if you don't want the longer title =D

Btw, AW is a fighter afaik, I didn't want to include fighters since they more than qualify for their own PP :)

Well, once you decide i'll add it to the OP.

Also Asura's Wrath is not a fighter. It's action adventure at best, although you can better describe it as an interactive movie...

Edited by Zone Hunter

Since we're doing Key novels, can we do another company's novels as well?

Idea Factory Novels:

• Amnesia Memories
  • Amnesia Later x Crowd
  • Amnesia World
  • Norn9 Var Commons
  • Norn9 Last Era
  • Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi
  • Hakuoki: Reimeiroku Nagorigusa
  • Hakuoki: Shinkai - Furi no Shou
  • Hakuoki SSL: Sweet School Life

Admittedly, I don't anything about the Hakuoki series, and it actually might have 5 games by itself, but I can't figure out which games are ports and which games are new titles.

Also, how are crossover games judged, just whoever wants to take them first, right? Trying to figure out where Cross Edge goes since it has Disgaea, Ar Tonelico, and Atelier characters.

Edited by bladesoframen

Sharing what came to my mind the other day after watching the release of the first Challenge Accepted Platinum Project.

Have you planned to create a: PP Challenge accepted (The dark side or The B side or etc)? For those platinums that some members qualify as shameful/horrible/disgusting as Magus, Hanna Montana or Ride to Hell Retribution :)

Sharing what came to my mind the other day after watching the release of the first Challenge Accepted Platinum Project.

Have you planned to create a: PP Challenge accepted (The dark side or The B side or etc)? For those platinums that some members qualify as shameful/horrible/disgusting as Magus, Hanna Montana or Ride to Hell Retribution :)

lol. Somebody posted something like that a while back, but I'm pretty sure nobody wants to be the one that starts it.

Awesome, good luck reaching lvl 78 for the Legendary dragon to appear. That's quite a grind if you're not using an exploit.

Ive done it on xbox back when I didnt have a ps3, so doing it again shouldnt be too much of a problem! (granted theres sadly so many more (bad) glitches and bugs on ps3 :( )

Is the Frontline PP on hold or is everyone anxiously waiting for the PP Dragons :awesome:?

Been slowly working through Inquisition, def looking forward to the dragon thread. Gotta be honest though. A little bummed DFS got added, it makes sense but I'm not a big SRPG fan. :(

Been slowly working through Inquisition, def looking forward to the dragon thread. Gotta be honest though. A little bummed DFS got added, it makes sense but I'm not a big SRPG fan. :(

Awesome :D. The way things are now, DFS won't count for the PP until the platinum is obtainable. Though I hear the developer is already talking about DLC when the PS version is still a mess.

It looks like I was listed twice in the leaderboard for some reason. Once as Jantrick2 (cell A198) and once as jantrick2 (cell A199).

Each thread creator adds people in to their own thread. Which are all automatically combined into the overall leaderboard. Basically one owner accidentally capitalized your name. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out which one it happened in, and then the thread owner can fix it for you. The real question is: how come none of you people capitalize your names? I had to triple check every single name in my thread to make sure I didn't do this to anybody.

It looks like I was listed twice in the leaderboard for some reason. Once as Jantrick2 (cell A198) and once as jantrick2 (cell A199).

Yeah it's a little flaw in the code. If someone registers your name with a capital and someone else registers it without one it'll list you twice in the leader. The points will stay the same though so it's no real harm, it just makes the leaderboard a bit messy. 

Is the Frontline PP on hold or is everyone anxiously waiting for the PP Dragons :awesome:?

They're working on it... (hopefully :P) I'll check on their progress at the end of the week again.

I'm not going to push back other PPs because one gets delayed. I will move down the queue as planned and Lily & Makise can post the Front Line PP whenever they're ready. I know this might result in 3 PPs a week but oh well  :dunno:

Edited by Zone Hunter