SMB Bitching Thread

TheYuriG

29 minutes ago, heywaad said:

i manage to complete impossible boy and girl boy. i just need rapture dark world but my god i just can’t be bothered. i always take a huge break with this game consistently on and off whenever i get a hard trophy, the day i am able to delete this game from my backlog will be a very satisfying moment. good luck to others wanting to go for this plat

good job man, congratz! just be aware of levels 5,15 and 20

the rest is somewhat doable in a consistent way.

And don‘t forget to use pink night in level 13 ?

• Like 1

Damn, nice job on Impossible Boy. That was my barrier from the platinum for a long time. 

I had everything but Zombie Boy, Girl Boy and Impossible Boy done in under two weeks. But I just couldn’t bring myself to go any further for so long. 

Keep going. Super Meat Boy is a prestigious platinum, and one definitely worth putting on your trophy cabinet.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, samuel_hsc said:

Zombie Boy done, it was a lot harder than the previous runs, but for some reason it took less time than Demon Boy. 5-9x was a pain in the ass, because the zombie enemies are kind of unpredictable.

My run for this trophy: 15-20, 9, 5, 7, 6, 8, 4, 3, 2, 1, 11-14, 10

Good stuff bro! Zombie Boy was the 2nd hardest run my opinion. Keep going, Impossible Boy is definitely within reach for you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I cant be bothered returning yet.. cant beat dark rapture 16 or cotton alley 19.

My game lags bad on that level 19. Having to press the button and follow the platforms its like my game has a seizure everytime the button is pressed and lags out.

Is this common?

28 minutes ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I cant be bothered returning yet.. cant beat dark rapture 16 or cotton alley 19.

My game lags bad on that level 19. Having to press the button and follow the platforms its like my game has a seizure everytime the button is pressed and lags out.

Is this common?

7-19x is very hard for me atm, but I don't see this lag that you mentioned. 

5-16x was easy for me when I got the timing for the saws. Ogmo was great for this one.

6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Impossible Boy is pretty freaking tough.

I wish you all good luck. Keep practicing and keep trying. I know it takes a long time but if you keep at it you will get the platinum trophy.

Thanks. Maybe one day.

• Like 1

Oh boy... just managed to get the girl boy trophy after approximately 25-30 hours of play time..

imo this was much harder than zombie boy, I had too many promising runs where I was only missing 1-2 levels in order to get the trophy and died on the simplest levels (level 1 for instance), goddamit.

Why does nervousness not work in our favor? Can´t believe humans are on top of the food chain lmao.

@STAG, tunnel blower(!), bullet bob, pepto, hopscotch(!), 4 letter word(!) : F**k you, particularly the latter. The person that decided that you have to beat it under 45 seconds in order to unlock the dark cotton alley equivalent should get a special treatment with fists -.-

thanks to everyone providing useful pieces of information with regard to these no death runs, now it´s time to practice for impossible boy :P

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, which one is the hardest warp zone in the game? I was hating skyscraper because it was too long (especially the second one with the bandage), but I'm stuck at the damn kid one, the second stage timing is so strict in some parts, and the third stage looks even worse... Gladly this stages aren't on the no death runs argh...

29 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Man, which one is the hardest warp zone in the game? I was hating skyscraper because it was too long (especially the second one with the bandage), but I'm stuck at the damn kid one, the second stage timing is so strict in some parts, and the third stage looks even worse... Gladly this stages aren't on the no death runs argh...

5-1 (I can't remember the stage name).

4 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

That is skyscraper, horrible... But hating Kid more, gladly it has infinite lives, now stuck on stage 3, cant even reach the second level haha.

If the kid warpzone had lives it would be way harder.

You have passed the worst part :)

23 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Hope so, thanks!

At the time I was going for the kid warp zone I sucked so hard at the game that it took me 3000 deaths I believe ?You definitely got this! Put the PS4 on sleep mode if necessary and just keep going until your thumb hurts like crazy due to the continuous use of the jump button ?

Make sure though that your PS4 does not close the application when activating the sleep mode. 

10 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

At the time I was going for the kid warp zone I sucked so hard at the game that it took me 3000 deaths I believe 1f605.pngYou definitely got this! Put the PS4 on sleep mode if necessary and just keep going until your thumb hurts like crazy due to the continuous use of the jump button 1f601.png

Make sure though that your PS4 does not close the application when activating the sleep mode. 

Finally completed it, and now I see why it has its own trophy, I hope there is no warp zones hardest that this one XD.

Thanks guys for the support!

• Like 4