Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Um nope, it's "not responsible for sprains, broken bones, snapped tendons, bruised egos, or accidental death incurred while taking the challenge".

Welcome new cadet!

Nope, Qwark changed it to "any injuries or death" to cover all possible injuries. Apparently a lot of cadets were getting injured.

Sign me up please, currently on 6 platinum's 

1. Ratchet & Clank (both PS3 and PSV)
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2 (both PS3 and PSV)
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3 (both PS3 and PSV)
  4. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  5. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  6. Ratchet & Clank: Qforce / Full Frontal Assault

Awesome, enjoy hunting those squishies and serving Dr. Nefarious.

• Like 1

Lol, I never got that exploit to work and had to do 3.5 playthroughs  -_- .

Wow, you are really dedicated to do that many playthroughs. (hides PS2 memory card of R&C 1 playthrough #10 with only 900,000ish bolts.. gave up.. true story)

The decoy glove exploit does take some practice and can be frustrating at first, due to trying to get a Decoy positioned just right to glitch you through the wall. I did it sucessfully on both the PS3 and Vita versions of the game, but each time it does take a few tries. Note for the Vita version - be near the boxes at the big jump and not necessarily the small ramp to the left, otherwise the bolts come by WAY too slowly.

Wish the easier Hologuise exploit from the PS2 version of the game was present. All you would have to do is enter the race with the hologuise equipped. The racers would glitch out and you could walk the track for a lap before the race started. IIRC that got patched out in a re-release (Greatest hits?) on the PS2.

Lol, I never got that exploit to work and had to do 3.5 playthroughs  -_- .

If you're talking about the Hologuise, the HD version patched that bug. However, there is a glitch with the Decoy Glove which lets you clip through a wall and hover to the track. There are Youtube videos showing how to do it, you have to be precise. Much better than the recently discovered super-glitch in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix which let you skip the entire Cave of Rememberance and not fight the Data Orgs to get the Proof of Non-Existence. You have to be a hover god to get THAT to work. Sorry you had to go through the game four times, but then again, the exploit takes at least 14 hours of time to gather enough bolts because you only get 10 bolts a second and you have to weight down the square button to make the Taunter go off endlessly and it's PAINFULLY NOISY!!! Hope you have something else to do while your PS3 is tied up and a mute button!! :D

If you're talking about the Hologuise, the HD version patched that bug. However, there is a glitch with the Decoy Glove which lets you clip through a wall and hover to the track. There are Youtube videos showing how to do it, you have to be precise. Much better than the recently discovered super-glitch in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix which let you skip the entire Cave of Rememberance and not fight the Data Orgs to get the Proof of Non-Existence. You have to be a hover god to get THAT to work. Sorry you had to go through the game four times, but then again, the exploit takes at least 14 hours of time to gather enough bolts because you only get 10 bolts a second and you have to weight down the square button to make the Taunter go off endlessly and it's PAINFULLY NOISY!!! Hope you have something else to do while your PS3 is tied up and a mute button!! :D

No, I was talking about the decoy glove glitch. I don't mind farming things afk, I have an old PS3 controller for that. If the noise annoys you, just put the TV on standby while connecting the controller to the PS3.

Important Announcement:

The Guide of the Year Awards 2015 Nomination thread is up. So nominate your favourite guide from 2015, but read the OP first. Not every guide is eligible (the OP has a list of the ones you can choose from) and you need to give solid reasons for your nominations. The nomination thread stays open for 2 weeks.

Nice, congrats :yay:. I'll adjust the plat count in the OP. Did you like the game?

Lol, it grew on me the more I played it tbh. Overall it was an alright game and a pretty quick plat, the grind at the end was unnecessary though. Just need to do Deadlocked and All4One for the plat in this PP now. 

Lol, it grew on me the more I played it tbh. Overall it was an alright game and a pretty quick plat, the grind at the end was unnecessary though. Just need to do Deadlocked and All4One for the plat in this PP now. 

It was the same for me: I thought the story was a bit lackluster, but got used to the gameplay. And yeah Ironmadman was uncalled for. Good luck with the remaining games.