Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Please sign me up for Squishy Vanquisher.  I have R&C1 (PS3), 2 (PS3), 3 (PS3), Deadlocked, Crack in Time and Into the Nexus.  Working on the others at the moment.

Awesome, you worked very hard for this so here's your reward: a signed Courtney Gears CD :dance:.

Well, I appreciate the flattery, Dragon but I still think I'm a QForce Cadet. xD

Dammit Qwark I thought you promised to at least pretend you care what happens to the cadets :shakefist:. Sorry about that, you're now back at the academy :lol:

You can add me, I have 3 games plated. R&C All for 1, Crack in Time and Gladiator.

Awesome, have fun at the Qwark Academy :D.

Awesome, you worked very hard for this so here's your reward: a signed Courtney Gears CD :dance:.

Too bad this CD was a reward for the Squishies. Us Lombaxes like good dance music. I was explaining the album's title song All Organic Life to my co-worker and he just laughed and said something about fallout? You mean fallout from the Fongoids messing up the timestream? I don't know what he meant.

Too bad this CD was a reward for the Squishies. Us Lombaxes like good dance music. I was explaining the album's title song All Organic Life to my co-worker and he just laughed and said something about fallout? You mean fallout from the Fongoids messing up the timestream? I don't know what he meant.

Obviously you haven't played very many games outside of R&C. :D Though I wouldn't be surprised if the Earth's alternate destiny happened because of those dang Fungoids. Orvus is one of my favorite people but he should have foreseen the danger of giving a primitive race the Promethean Gift. (That's sort of why Zeus chained his uncle to a rock and had vultures eat his liver in excruiating pain every so often.  :facepalm: )

Well, it looks like it's finally time to hang up the Q suit, take all of the top secret information I've gathered and try not to reveal myself as Nefarious' secret informant before I can leave - I finally got my Ratchet: Gladiator plat the other day which brings me up to 5 unique R&C Plats! I'll be waiting patiently for my signed Courtney Gears CD :P

Edit: I just got my Ratchet & Clank 3 plat as well! I finally conquered Qwark's records in the vidcomics, I never want to look at them again  :shakefist:

Edited by kittyxiii

You keep the goodies after getting a promotion ;). So you can listen to Courtney Gears even when you're a Praetorian. Heck you can even wear the green spandex suit under the Praetorian armour.

Yeah! Just finished Ratchet and Clank 1, which bumps me up to 5 R&C plats. Can I be shifted up to Squishy Vanquisher please? :)

Awesome, enjoy hunting squishies :devil:.

Well, it looks like it's finally time to hang up the Q suit, take all of the top secret information I've gathered and try not to reveal myself as Nefarious' secret informant before I can leave - I finally got my Ratchet: Gladiator plat the other day which brings me up to 5 unique R&C Plats! I'll be waiting patiently for my signed Courtney Gears CD :P

Edit: I just got my Ratchet & Clank 3 plat as well! I finally conquered Qwark's records in the vidcomics, I never want to look at them again  :shakefist:

Woohoo, nice :yay:. Here you go *hands over the Courtney Gears CD and mini Biobliterator*.

only q force cadet :(

ratchet and clank 1,2,3

Awesome, welcome cadet :highfive:.

Closing in on Deadlocked. Almost ready to take my place in the Praetorian Gaurd. Almost every planet at 14 or 15 skill points already, just a little cleanup and finishing the game, then getting back to the exterminator skill points.

Nicely done, you've almost passed all the tests for the Praetorian promotion :D.

• Like 1

Nicely done, you've almost passed all the tests for the Praetorian promotion :D.

I haven't had any skill points glitch on me , but I've had at least 4-5 game freezes. Luckily I'm leap frogging saves, just in case it corrupts the data. So far they've all come mid-challenge do it hadn't been an issue. I'm on ghost station now, all possible skill points earned, almost all weapons above level 5, several at level 8/9.

I haven't had any skill points glitch on me , but I've had at least 4-5 game freezes. Luckily I'm leap frogging saves, just in case it corrupts the data. So far they've all come mid-challenge do it hadn't been an issue. I'm on ghost station now, all possible skill points earned, almost all weapons above level 5, several at level 8/9.

Awesome, it took me a few tries to get all the skill points. Some of them just refused to unlock. I was a bit disappointed there was no trophy for getting all weapons to lvl 99. I did that on the PS2 :dance:.

Awesome, it took me a few tries to get all the skill points. Some of them just refused to unlock. I was a bit disappointed there was no trophy for getting all weapons to lvl 99. I did that on the PS2 :dance:.

Yeah, I'm ok with that one being left out.  I beat all the ps2 games, got all collectible bolts, skill points and weapons, but I'm not insane enough to level weapons, just to level weapons.

Yeah, I'm ok with that one being left out.  I beat all the ps2 games, got all collectible bolts, skill points and weapons, but I'm not insane enough to level weapons, just to level weapons.

Maybe it had something to do with me playing the game on all 5 difficulties and get all the collectible cards :awesome:.

You keep the goodies after getting a promotion ;). So you can listen to Courtney Gears even when you're a Praetorian. Heck you can even wear the green spandex suit under the Praetorian armour.

But I got all 8 plats before this project so I'm a Praetorian from Day 1. If uou come in at a higher rank do the lower rank rewards stack up then?

Aaaaaand, done. Deadlocked platinum earned, cue the closing theme from Star Wars: A New Hope and move me to the top tier pls.

And so another one has risen to rank of Praetorian :dance:. Give yourself a pat on the shoulder and rejoice, you've earned it. Here's a fitting soundtrack to celebrate your promotion: 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Ok suppose I'd best join in here too, I'm a Q-Force cadet for now with no plats what fun luckily they're all being lined up for platinum rain so so far I have;

Ratchet: Deadlocked
Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank; Into the Nexus

and I'm just my challenge mode playthrough away from having A Crack in Time ready to plat with one gold bolt left over :D

This is awesome, I love the Ratchet and Clank series. Been an Xbox guy for a while, and eventually got my hands on a PS3 and forgot Ratchet and Clank existed. :D

--

Signing up for Zoni Caretaker. Currently only have plat in A Crack in Time, but plan on getting the R&C Collection soon so I can plat those as well.

Edited by Nueleth

Ok suppose I'd best join in here too, I'm a Q-Force cadet for now with no plats what fun luckily they're all being lined up for platinum rain so so far I have;

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank; Into the Nexus

and I'm just my challenge mode playthrough away from having A Crack in Time ready to plat with one gold bolt left over :D

Nice, welcome to the cadets :D.

Sign me up for "Zoni Caretaker"

Got my 1st Platinum - Ratchet & Clank 1  :D

Good job, here's your equipment. 

Sign me up when you get the chance!  My plats are...

1. Ratchet and Clank

2. Ratchet and Clank 2

3. Ratchet and Clank 3

4. Ratchet:  Deadlocked

5. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

6. Ratchet and Clank:  Into the Nexus

This would put me as a Squishy Vanquisher :D

Awesome, here's your Courtney Gears CD. Enjoy hunting those squishies.

I'd like to sign up as a Q-Force Cadet.

I've got plats for the original trilogy on PS3, as well as Crack in Time.

Give me a few weeks to get my hands on the rest of the collection and I'll be joining the Lombax Praetorian though ;)

Welcome to the cadets, enjoy being Qwark's lackey :P.

Well, I'm done with the trilogy.

*hands over filled out Q-Force Cadet application form*

Can I get a black uniform, please? Do account for my wings, I don't really want to rework the back myself only to get chewed on by Mr. Head Dumbass later for "tarnishing the uniform".

Thnx, now that you've signed this you should know that we're not accountable for any injuries or death that may occur during your time as a cadet. Nope, all uniforms are Qwark green. Though we can adjust for your wings.

This is awesome, I love the Ratchet and Clank series. Been an Xbox guy for a while, and eventually got my hands on a PS3 and forgot Ratchet and Clank existed. :D

--

Signing up for Zoni Caretaker. Currently only have plat in A Crack in Time, but plan on getting the R&C Collection soon so I can plat those as well.

Welcome caretaker, good luck with your job.

Thnx, now that you've signed this you should know that we're not accountable for any injuries or death that may occur during your time as a cadet. Nope, all uniforms are Qwark green. Though we can adjust for your wings.

Um nope, it's "not responsible for sprains, broken bones, snapped tendons, bruised egos, or accidental death incurred while taking the challenge".

Welcome new cadet!