Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Finally finished off Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. My data had corrupted so I had to start again from scratch. Played through it with Omar, great game to play with a friend.

Anyways, that was the last plat I needed from the Ratchet and Clank series so it puts me up to a plat rank now. :D

Don't forget now Dragon, there's 4 9's in my name. ;)

I always enjoy these types of thread. Gives me incentive to climb higher up the ranking and get the coolest title!

I've got 5 I believe

R&C, 2, 3, Gladiator and A Crack in Time.

I've got all the others so I should hopefully be able to complete them too ...eventually :P

I have

Ratchet & Clank PS3

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando PS3

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time

Finally finished off Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. My data had corrupted so I had to start again from scratch. Played through it with Omar, great game to play with a friend.

Anyways, that was the last plat I needed from the Ratchet and Clank series so it puts me up to a plat rank now. :D

Don't forget now Dragon, there's 4 9's in my name. ;)

I always enjoy these types of thread. Gives me incentive to climb higher up the ranking and get the coolest title!

I've got 5 I believe

R&C, 2, 3, Gladiator and A Crack in Time.

I've got all the others so I should hopefully be able to complete them too ...eventually :P

Added and updated.

@Zajac: don't worry, your name was correct in the R&C tab and I only have to change your rank.

• Like 1

I guess I'm a Zoni Caretaker.

• Ratchet & Clank (ps3)
  • Ratchet & Clank 2 (ps3)

Nice.

I got Into the Nexus for PRD so I have 3 now and move up a rank. Woohoo!!

Congrats, I hope you're prepared for Helga's torture tranining :devil:.

Just learned that All 4 One requires an online pass for the platinum - which costs more than the price of the actual game (at least my copy).

So, I'm done with this metagame as well. I'll wait for the reboot, I guess.

Just a FYI: once the reboot is released, the plat rank will require 9 plats.

Thanks to Captain Qwark's training, I have finished the rest of the Ratchet & Clank games and have made the jump from Q-Force Cadet all the way to Lombax Praetorian. Please update my ranking to show the new promotion. The new games I've completed are:

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

This is also my first platinum rank in a Project Platinum.  :dance:

• Like 1

- Ratchet and clank

- Ratchet and clank: Locked and loaded

- Ratchet and clank: up your arsenal

- Ratchet and clank: Deadlocked

- Ratchet and clank: A Crack In Time

I now have 2 more R&C plats so im ready for my :dance: promotion :dance:  Sir Dragon the third. :)

Also thanks for 4th place  :awesome:

Just a FYI: once the reboot is released, the plat rank will require 9 plats.

Still, I find it unreasonable to buy the pass just for a few quick trophies, I'm on a tight budget :\ 

I even have to sell my PS3 soon just to be able to buy the reboot. Sigh, I hope PS Now comes to Europe soon-ish.

Still, I find it unreasonable to buy the pass just for a few quick trophies, I'm on a tight budget :\ 

I even have to sell my PS3 soon just to be able to buy the reboot. Sigh, I hope PS Now comes to Europe soon-ish.

I read that there is offline co-op as well so couldn't you do that instead of buying an online pass?

EDIT: Nevermind. Saw what you were referring to

Edited by Gibbo_0113

I read that there is offline co-op as well so couldn't you do that instead of buying an online pass?

EDIT: Nevermind. Saw what you were referring to

There is a trophy for connecting to the online mode's lobby, which requires the pass to access.

Edit: @fbdbh that sucks to not have the pass. Let me know if I can help?

@Dragon. Almost done writing the UYA guide, just proofreading some of the trophies earned later in the game. Been working on this for far too long lol.

For the elite plat rank we should add you have played the Japanese version of the original R&C in addition to your main language. (Lol not really)

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 1

Thanks to Captain Qwark's training, I have finished the rest of the Ratchet & Clank games and have made the jump from Q-Force Cadet all the way to Lombax Praetorian. Please update my ranking to show the new promotion. The new games I've completed are:

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

This is also my first platinum rank in a Project Platinum.  :dance:

Awesome, welcome Praetorian :highfive:.

I now have 2 more R&C plats so im ready for my :dance: promotion :dance:  Sir Dragon the third. :)

Also thanks for 4th place  :awesome:

Nice, congrats.

Dragon the Third? 4th place?? What are you talking about???

Just do what I do: wait a few months and buy games at half the price. It's hard at first, but once the games are a lot cheaper you can play them. Once you're finished, something else will be on sale.

Can you sign me up for Squishy as I have 6 games plat. Or am I too late?

R&C

R&C 2

R&C 3

R&C Crack in time

R&C All 4 One

R&C Into the Nexus

Sure, I'll add you.

@Dragon. Almost done writing the UYA guide, just proofreading some of the trophies earned later in the game. Been working on this for far too long lol.

Awesome :D

+1, All 4 one :D

Just FFA to go now.

Congrats, I'll change it in the OP.

I dunno. Saying your the Dragon king or something. I'm random.

About the 4th place well...... I have stolen your position on the leaderboard  ;) (unless you earned any points yesterday)

Lol, ok. I thought the words "Third" and "4th" had something to do with each other.

You mean I'm still in the top 5 :blink:. Lol didn't expect that :lol:.

• Like 1