Grimydawg's Giveaway

grimydawg___

• 2 weeks later...

For December 2012, I have gotten:

MoH Warfighter, 5.44%

Ratchet&Clank: All 4 One, 15.29%

inFamous 2, 26.55%

That was my first post ever, so I need 23 after this. Are you basing this competition on 1 platinum or do all 3 of mine count?

Read the original and my last post. Not trying to be an asshole.

grimy when you said postponed you meant thats going to be going but for another month and my points will carry? so if i get ssf4 plat will it count for dec. if i get by dec. the fraud i think i know who it is .. i think he only had 1 plat so he wasnt going to win i think :hmm:

Just had a kid very early in the morning. More important things to deal with atm. The contest is on indefinite hold. I might not restart it even. One of the "winners" is a scumbag fraud. He'll get his in due time. I'm not worried about petty things. I apologize for you guys that actually were trying to play your games. Closing for now. If you have questions, send me a PM. I might not answer till tomorrow though.

• 5 weeks later...

OK. I've reopened my giveaway/contest. I'm going to be taking the role of BDKSImba and his giveaway for now as well. I'm not gonna do anything this month though because the month is basically over. However, starting next Friday (1 February), I'm going to restart. For trophies, I'm not going to be doing it monthly. It will likely be a bimonthly or perhaps a tournament like other sites do. Since you'll have more time to earn trophies, the prizes will go up as well. First place is receive two games, two $100 PSN cards (any currency), or like a game and a $50 PSN card. I'm going to give more details ASAP. 2nd place will receive something nice too, like a game or $50 PSN card. I'm going to add details as soon as I can. Oh can someone show me how to do a Google doc? I'm likely gonna have to do that lol.

Holy shnit! Grimy, that is super generous. Also, it is awesome that you will be taking over BDK's Giveaway. I've missed that. Damn....there I was not worrying about stressing out over getting platinums. It's too stressful, I may not compete, we shall see. I already technicaly won once, so that may be it for me. BTW.....are you rich? lol

• Like 1