PSNP Interviews Dragon-Archon!

Parker

Nice work Parker, so pleased to see this little corner of PSNP revived.

*Hands over cowl & cape.*

*Squeee* Oh my god, it's Uncle AF himself *turns into a fanboy*. May I please have your autograph?

Pretty awesome Q&A! Got to know a bit more about you Dragon. :P

Thnx, glad to see all that time and effort wasn't in vain :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Interesting to read! :D

I feel you about that girlfriend stuff. I am also very happy with my life now but I am at a point that I am ready for a relationship. Have dates time to time but never met the girl I would fell in love with....

Sometimes it's fine, I have lot's of stuff to do but there are moments that I am feeling my life is missing something. Hope we meet the right girl soon! :)

Interesting to read! :D

I feel you about that girlfriend stuff. I am also very happy with my life now but I am at a point that I am ready for a relationship. Have dates time to time but never met the girl I would fell in love with....

Sometimes it's fine, I have lot's of stuff to do but there are moments that I am feeling my life is missing something. Hope we meet the right girl soon! :)

Amen to that, here's hoping she's also into gaming :awesome:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am trying to learn To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X :D. Already managed to play it up to 0:47.

Great choice and good luck ^_^. Even though I haven't played FFX I know this peace (I must admit it's the one of the most beautiful and emotional track from game I've ever heard). I may try it once I'm finish with Chopin's prelude no.6.

How much spinach we talking here? And paste or leaf?

Definitely paste, the leaves would mess with the fresh basil. Just a bit here and there, gives a nice taste.

Great choice and good luck ^_^. Even though I haven't played FFX I know this peace (I must admit it's the one of the most beautiful and emotional track from game I've ever heard). I may try it once I'm finish with Chopin's prelude no.6.

Thnx, good luck with Chopin :D.

Great interview!

I also like PoP 2008 and would love to see a sequel.  :)

Thnx, finally a kindred spirit :highfive:.

• Like 2

Fun read! As a fellow Dutch speaker, I can only applaud your presence and position in the Guide Team. Kudos! A lot of your favourite games seem to be mine as well.

However, I'm afraid we might not ever get along, considering I have 100% completion on Super Rub a Dub. :D Yes, I am not kidding. I have gold on every single level and I have every duck unlocked. My parents were gone on holiday so I invited my best friend over for a week and due to the fact that I hadn't touched the game ever since I first got my PS3, we played the living crap out of it, trying to beat every level as fast as we could. The game is such a mess with very unresponsive controls, which resulted in pure laughter multiple times. But eventually, we did it. Gold on all levels. Trust me, the amount of trial & error was insanely high. A hilariously stupid game, but alas, one with many fond memories. I had a blast that week.

• Like 1