[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

Nice job.  I'm playing this now and I love everything about it except the dungeons.  It's my first MMO and I chose tank so i basically suck.  My paladin is lvl 50 but i only just finished Brayflox longstop.  I doubt i'll ever get the platinum because of that but i'm still having fun.

lol same here, started as a tank and believe me, you'll get used to this, its my first MMO and i'm still playing it even now with my PLD lvl60 the platinum is just time consuming the only trophy that might be hard is finishing bahamut T5 but once u reach lvl60 with a good gear this will be a piece of cake on Unsync, always use party finder to farm fates/going to bahamut raid, a lot of ppl farm them so it shouldn't be a big problem ^^

lol same here, started as a tank and believe me, you'll get used to this, its my first MMO and i'm still playing it even now with my PLD lvl60 the platinum is just time consuming the only trophy that might be hard is finishing bahamut T5 but once u reach lvl60 with a good gear this will be a piece of cake on Unsync, always use party finder to farm fates/going to bahamut raid, a lot of ppl farm them so it shouldn't be a big problem ^^

Also make sure that you are doing your levequests. You can only save 100 max, and you need to do 1000 of them, with 6 refreshing per day. It was the last trophy for me by a longshot (like, 3 months of waiting for leves to refill). If you haven't been doing them then you'll have to play even longer. 

Finished FFXIV yesterday. Promote me to Blitzball Champion.

Please sign me up

Games completed:

FINAL FANTASY XIII
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD

I'll join, although I only have one FF platinum right now.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

I currently have:

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Final Fantasy VII

there you go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have you ever thought to ask Sly if you can add Project Platinum titles and their respective images as like badges such the same as over on PST.org? I think it would be neat. Everywhere you make a post, the space below your forum avatar looks empty bar a post count.

Have you ever thought to ask Sly if you can add Project Platinum titles and their respective images as like badges such the same as over on PST.org? I think it would be neat. Everywhere you make a post, the space below your forum avatar looks empty bar a post count.

We don't want this. It's been discussed many times.

Hi, I don't know if this has been suggested before, but shouldn't Adventures of Mana be in this PP? It is basically a Final Fantasy game, as the original game was called Final Fantasy Adventures. (Source)

I think it'd be cool to add it as a bonus game with a special emblem, like this:

jj11Oru.png

I only took the trophy image of bronze trophies from Adventures of Mana for this emblem, so feel free to use it. :)

Edited by ShadowStefan

• 3 weeks later...

Can I sign up for Bronze rank? I have Final Fantasy X.

I've 4 FF series plat so that makes me a Chocobo Trainer.

Final Fantasy X HD

Final Fantasy X-2 HD

Final Fantasy VII

Lightning Returns

:)!

I completed:

final fantasy 13

final fantasy 13-2

final fantasy 13-3 // lightning returns

final fantasy 10

:) sign in chocobo trainer!

final fantasy 10-2 is work in progress :)

done

• Like 1