Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

They always have a tell when they're entering their hyper state, so it shouldn't be a problem. I already make an effort for every boss to hit me once with their MA, just so I can see what they look like.

I should probably start to do that in this game. If they have a tell, It should be hard to miss the MA of a boss, unless they decide not to cast it and you keep having to wait. If there's no MA list or guide by the time the game comes out here, I'll probably take the helm on making one.

Done With Tales of Xillia. Add me to the list.

Alright, you've been added.

I should probably start to do that in this game. If they have a tell, It should be hard to miss the MA of a boss, unless they decide not to cast it and you keep having to wait. If there's no MA list or guide by the time the game comes out here, I'll probably take the helm on making one.

Alright, you've been added.

The problem comes indeed from bosses MA. They usually use their MA but some bosses have two MA, and they do the second one only under certain conditions. You need to know them or be lucky, otherwise goodbye trophy :P I'll give you a list before the NA release if you want.

NG+ is especially useful for the level 200 trophy because reaching that level without any XP multiplier would take too much time (well if you are lazy there are DLC for XP multipliers).

The problem comes indeed from bosses MA. They usually use their MA but some bosses have two MA, and they do the second one only under certain conditions. You need to know them or be lucky, otherwise goodbye trophy :P I'll give you a list before the NA release if you want.

NG+ is especially useful for the level 200 trophy because reaching that level without any XP multiplier would take too much time (well if you are lazy there are DLC for XP multipliers).

Oh boy, that sounds fun, 2 MAs. Haha, cool, a list would be extremely helpful, thanks. Yeah, I'm not gonna try to reach level 200 w/o NG+ because those EXP multipliers help so much. If it's not free DLC, then I won't really care, don't wanna pay for my EXP multiplier, that's stupid.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I looked over the achievement list of Zestiria and it is the exact same as the trophy list, nothing more, nothing less, so if you get the "Master of Zestiria" achievement, then I'll accept it in lieu of the platinum.

Alright, here's my profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053085023

I've put my nick here in the info panel, so you can verify, that it's really my account. Though given the layout i think it's pretty obvious. :P

*edit*

Also don't mind Symphonia there, i started it on steam and got my PS3 soon after and since the port team did a crap job with the PC version (plus naming the Zelos badge Mithos....), i restarted it.

Edited by Kaleniya

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else excited for Berseria?! I really wish I can afford the CE, but oh well. I still have the other games to plat in the meanwhile. Though I won't be able to work on ToX2 until January.

I absolutely am. I have heard nothing but good things about it, which makes me really happy. And same, but as much as I love the Tales series, IDK if I can justify spending another $90 for all that stuff. I mean, ToX2 CE was much cheaper and came with a scale figure of Ludger. I can spend that $90 on something else, like a scale figure of Velvet instead, haha.

• Like 1

I can't wait! I didn't really expect we'd get it anytime soon since the Xillias and Zestiria got me used to getting Tales in the summer-fall. xD Bonus points for coming out on the week of my birthday. :awesome:

Edited by Xillia
  • Like 1

I can't wait! I didn't really expect we'd get it anytime soon since the Xillias and Zestiria got me used to getting Tales in the summer-fall. xD Bonus points for coming out on the week of my birthday. :awesome:

My birthday's that week as well. I don't have a PS4. So don't think I'll want it as a gift then. So are you a Capricorn or a Sagittarius?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have Berseria already platted. Does it count or once it's released in west? :) Just asking since along with my Tales of Heart R platinum, I think I have 6 of these games platted.

Cool, congrats with the plat. As of right now, it doesn't count, but once the game is released in the west, It'll count. About a week before the game gets released, I'll mess around with the Hall of Fame, and I'll make sure to bump you to Efreet then, since the number of plats for a required rank won't change, except for the Platinum rank, of course.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

Alright, here's my profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053085023

I've put my nick here in the info panel, so you can verify, that it's really my account. Though given the layout i think it's pretty obvious. :P

*edit*

Also don't mind Symphonia there, i started it on steam and got my PS3 soon after and since the port team did a crap job with the PC version (plus naming the Zelos badge Mithos....), i restarted it.

I'm still not added to the undine rank for the steam "plat", so would you be so kind to finally add me now that the PS3 version is 100% too?

07d2988566.png