Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

I don't remember asking, but I plan on playing Vesperia at some point on the xbox360(I hear it's considered one of the best, and I don't see them bringing the translated version to ps4), will it count?

I'm interested in the answer as well. I've platted that game a long time ago on XBOX 360 and I can confirm it's really one of the best Tales of I've ever played.

Edit : I guess that question just got answered, thanks TheFinalEmblem!

Edited by PoupiMyu
  • Like 1

Yeah, Vesperia is definitely one of the best, but doing it on XB won't count towards the extra emblem. The reason being that the XB and PS3 version do have differences, the PS3 version has more content and added bosses and storylines that aren't in the XB version, and along with those, new trophies. So you won't be getting everything in the XB version that you can in the PS3 version.

That's right I forgot about the extra content. Damn it's already mostly translated why can't they bring it to ps4 in English :(

I'll still play it on xbox though, I love tales enough to actually go to Xbox lol

I don't remember asking, but I plan on playing Vesperia at some point on the xbox360(I hear it's considered one of the best, and I don't see them bringing the translated version to ps4), will it count?

If you play Xillia, play as Jude first!!!

You'll enjoy the story much more! I don't know why they give the option of playing as Milla first, that should have been something you unlock after the first playthrough.

I probably will do Jude if I play Xillia again. When I first played Xillia I did Milla. It just wasn't as much fun as other Tales games I've played. 

But we'll see...

Vesperia is also my favorite Tales. Really a bummer the PS3 version was never localized. Oh well. 

I could always go the fan made patch way, but I don't have the necessary stuff for that at the moment.

Edited by SnowconeAssassin

• 3 weeks later...

This is the one of a series that appears to be very interesting, but somehow I can't convince to it (maybe because that the only one game I played was Radiant Mythology..) but anyway sign me up as Gnome. I only have Tales of Xillia 2 unstarted.

This is the one of a series that appears to be very interesting, but somehow I can't convince to it (maybe because that the only one game I played was Radiant Mythology..) but anyway sign me up as Gnome. I only have Tales of Xillia 2 unstarted.

Alright, added. Yeah, Radiant Mythology might not have been a good start, that's a spinoff title, and we rarely get those. Hell, I think that was the only one we did get. Anyway, I'd say see if you can find Xillia 1 as well and go through the Xillia series, it's definitely a great game and start.

HAH! Radiant Mythology was the first Tales I ever played. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I had a 360 at the time and played the Vesperia demo afterwards. Which paved the way to getting Vesperia as well as Dawn of the New World. And thus began my Tales of journey. 

Congrats! I haven't quite finished Hearts yet, how did you like it? (Without spoilers....)

I absolutely loved it! :)

The story was great, just the game didn't take itself serious (which didn't harm the flow at all, I even cried once)

Tales of Zestiria

1L26ad3d.png

Master of Zestiria

:platinum: Ultra Rare - 4.08%  :platinum: 

And with this, I leveled up to Undine class!

What Tales of games next...? They will all give me some trouble, since its been a long time that I played them.

Hmm, I looked, and maybe you could start Xillia 2, since you've already done the first one, or even Graces f.

Hmm, I looked, and maybe you could start Xillia 2, since you've already done the first one, or even Graces f.

Oh yeah, on Graces f I just need the Eleth Mixer trophy. Guess I will try that before playing the new games from the flash sale (even tough I remember that it is boring to grind it...)

• 2 weeks later...

Sign me up please!  Only Tales of Graces right now, but going for Zestiria as we speak!

Alright, you've been added.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Tales_of_Berseria_cover.jpg

The next game in the Tales of series, Tales of Berseria, is set to release August 18th, 2016 in Japan! While this may not be of any importance to many, as the game is not going to be coming out until 2017 for the rest of the world, if you get the Japanese version of the game and get the platinum, then it will count. And while it comes out in Japan first, it will not be a requirement in the Hall of Fame until it is released everywhere else in 2017. So keep in mind, while it is a long time away, sometime in 2017, those who have the Lord of Spirits rank will be knocked down to Efreet until you get the Tales of Berseria platinum.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...