Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

Been playing Tales of Graces f years on older account so kinda speed run the story and puzzle also the quest item easy once you know how to do them xD

I platinum Xillia on older account like 1 day or something o.o is just speed run the key and memories what you need to do and map :P

I might play Xillia and Xillia 2 once Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus done o.o

Then again I have to do Hyperdimension Neptunia PP DX

P.S It's over a two day o.o

I'm very impressed! :D

• Like 1

Undine, i got 5 Tales of Platinum trophies:

2x Tales of Xillia (Jp, Eu), but i guess only one counts

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Hearts r

Tales of Zestiria

I own both Symphonia games, but dont know if i will play them anytime soon, i read you have to complete the first one like 4 times to get the platinum trophy, souns kinda boring :/

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry everyone for the month long absence, but everything is back up to date!

Now that I've completed Symphonia, I am finally Efreet. :D Just Hearts left!

Alright, I bumped you up. Hope you enjoy Hearts!

Sign me up please ^_^

I guessing I'm a Sylph since I play 3 tales game but count as two games since I play both version of Tales of Graces f xD

Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Graces f

By the way just wondering does Tales of Symphonia & Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World count as one game of separate o.o?

You've been added. And to clear anything up, Tales of Symphonia and Dawn of the New World count as 2 different games because they each have a trophy list and platinum. They may be bundled as Chronicles, but they are counted as separate games.

Got Xillia 1, sign me up please ^^

I'd like to be signed up as Undine please, have 5 plats so far.

Symphonia

Graces

Xillia

Xilllia 2

Hearts

Undine, i got 5 Tales of Platinum trophies:

2x Tales of Xillia (Jp, Eu), but i guess only one counts

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Hearts r

Tales of Zestiria

I own both Symphonia games, but dont know if i will play them anytime soon, i read you have to complete the first one like 4 times to get the platinum trophy, souns kinda boring :/

As I just popped Hearts R can I be put as a Sylph, please.

You all have been added.

Can I get Undine level membership, please?  I've got the platinums for Graces-F, Xillia (1 and 2), and Symphonia.  Currently working on Dawn of the New World, at least when I can exert myself to put some time into that over all the other stuff I'm in the middle of.

Can I get Undine level membership, please?  I've got the platinums for Graces-F, Xillia (1 and 2), and Symphonia.  Currently working on Dawn of the New World, at least when I can exert myself to put some time into that over all the other stuff I'm in the middle of.

Alright, you've been added.

I'm trying to choose between Tales of Symphonia Series and the Xillia Series, I'm very New to JRPG's only ones I've Played is Final Fantasy:Crisis Core and I guess Dissidia( not sure if that counts)

I'd also suggest Xillia over Symphonia.  And not just because each Symphonia has to be played 3-4 times in its entirety for a platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember asking, but I plan on playing Vesperia at some point on the xbox360(I hear it's considered one of the best, and I don't see them bringing the translated version to ps4), will it count?

I've come back to say I just platinum'd Zestiria. :3

That makes 5 now! One more and then I can rank up!

Now whether I want to finish DotNW or do Xillia 1... I don't like either. Dx

If you play Xillia, play as Jude first!!!

You'll enjoy the story much more! I don't know why they give the option of playing as Milla first, that should have been something you unlock after the first playthrough.

I don't remember asking, but I plan on playing Vesperia at some point on the xbox360(I hear it's considered one of the best, and I don't see them bringing the translated version to ps4), will it count?

If you play Xillia, play as Jude first!!!

You'll enjoy the story much more! I don't know why they give the option of playing as Milla first, that should have been something you unlock after the first playthrough.

Yeah, Vesperia is definitely one of the best, but doing it on XB won't count towards the extra emblem. The reason being that the XB and PS3 version do have differences, the PS3 version has more content and added bosses and storylines that aren't in the XB version, and along with those, new trophies. So you won't be getting everything in the XB version that you can in the PS3 version.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1