• Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
    • Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season
    • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
    • The Evil Within Season Pass
    • ZOMBI ("ZombiU")
    • Daylight
    • Slender The Arrival
    • Metro Redux

Hi, Halloween's sales are already available on the European Store, so I wanted to ask what game should I buy? I can only afford this less-than-20 Euros games at the moment, despite also having the desire to play Until Dawn/Dying Light/The Order 1886 but oh well.

Thank you for your votes!

Edited by Finozzi1696

Hi, Halloween's sales are already available on the European Store, so I wanted to ask what game should I buy? I can only afford this less-than-20 Euros games at the moment, despite also having the desire to play Until Dawn/Dying Light/The Order 1886 but oh well.

Thank you for your votes!

Metro Redux Collection is a good option, plus its 2 games ;)

Edited by PedrOYX

First of all thanks to all of you who voted and posted comments, it really help.

Second of all:

Metro Redux Collection is a good option, plus its 2 games ;)

Metro Redux is good i recommend getting that

Metro Redux. I don't really think it's even close.

Yep, Metro Redux for me as well. xD

Metro redux 

Metro Redux.. without a doubt my friend.  :pimp:

Metro Redux

Is Metro Redux really that good? I watched some gameplay of it and I personally didn't liked it, in fact I used to like FPS games but now I don't, now I only play them if they had a good story like maybe Bioshock Infinite (I honestly didn't play it either but it had good reviews and the story was good according to many people), and/or beautiful environment and graphics like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

I only included Metro in the poll because it was also at a cheap price like the rest but maybe I'm wrong and it's actually pretty good, so should I buy it and play it then? I'm more interested in third-person games like Revelations 2 in this case, but again maybe I'm wrong and the Metro games are amazing.

I will wait for a reply.

Edited by Finozzi1696

First of all thanks to all of you who voted and posted comments, it really help.

Second of all:

Is Metro Redux really that good? I watched some gameplay of it and I personally didn't liked it, in fact I used to like FPS games but now I don't, now I only play them if they had a good story like maybe Bioshock Infinite (I honestly didn't play it either but it had good reviews and the story was good according to many people), and/or beautiful environment and graphics like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

I only included Metro in the poll because it was also at a cheap price like the rest but maybe I'm wrong and it's actually pretty good, so should I buy it and play it then? I'm more interested in third-person games like Revelations 2 in this case, but again maybe I'm wrong and the Metro games are amazing.

I will wait for a reply.

Yes sir, Metro Redux is definitely worth the money, if you prefer 3rd person games then go for Revelations 2 but if i had to choose i would buy the Metro Collection.

Again this is just my personal preference ;)

I will wait for a reply.

Well, it's not the best game out there (although both Metro game are pretty fun), imo it is the best out of the 8 things you posted. The main reason I like it is because it's one of those game you can play either using stealth or fighting head-on, there's also different endings based on the choices you make, I've always loved these two things in games. :D