PedrOTN Platinum Streak

PedrOTN-

This nigga is fucking great in my eyes. He's got plenty of respectable platinums, and honestly, some shooters are some of the bitchiest to platinum and 100%, i.e. Max Payne 3. He's also one of the best boosters to work with, as he's actually a helping hand and doesn't fuck around by playing with his dick. Also, this motherfucker will stay up into the wee hours of the morning to help us faggots out in America, even if it's like 5 a.m. I'm proud to have met this guy through GoldenEye 007: Reloaded; it's been a pleasure.

Thanks man, you made me laugh just now  :D

Enjoyed playing with you too, will never forget that barbie song  :S

How in the world were you able to endure all those FPS!?!? Impressive work man, keep it up! xD

Don't know guess i enjoy them a little too much  :D

Thanks for the feedback sir ;)

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 2

damn dude you really like shooting stuff :D Awesome collection even though I personally dislike most FPS games! I love that among all of those action games you have Thief as well :D

Thank you sir ;)

Thief was a pleasant surprise, only thing i didn't liked much was the slow paced navigation throughout the city (all those loading screens), other than that its a pretty good game.

Thank you sir ;)

Thief was a pleasant surprise, only thing i didn't liked much was the slow paced navigation throughout the city (all those loading screens), other than that its a pretty good game.

If you liked that one you should play the older ones, some of the best stealth games you can find.

Really impressive collection! I am interested though, how do you do your difficulty ratings? Is 5/10 considered a fairly easy difficulty? Just asking because I found Black Flag a fairly easy game, and I suck at harder games as I don't have the patience :D

Also have fun with L.A. Noire, really fun game, can get tricky, but fun none the less.

• Like 1

I'm here  :wave:

Man you have a lot of platinums which I'll probably never be able to obtain. Payday, Max Payne 3, Dead Space 2 and 3,etc.... 

Nice work, especially on the platinums I mentioned because I know how difficult they can be.

Is your Backlog truly that short ? :P

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

Really impressive collection! I am interested though, how do you do your difficulty ratings? Is 5/10 considered a fairly easy difficulty? Just asking because I found Black Flag a fairly easy game, and I suck at harder games as I don't have the patience :D

Also have fun with L.A. Noire, really fun game, can get tricky, but fun none the less.

Thanks buddy ;)

I agree with you, Assassin's Creed 4 is not hard, 6/10 was only because you have to reach Level 55 in multiplayer and i don't enjoy AC multiplayer that much, its not bad but it gets quite repetitive after a bit imo  :)

I played L.A. Noire before and i absolutely loved it, its gonna be a fun plat for sure  B)

Damn you got self very platinum collection good sir! What will your 50 plat?

1Le491c6.png

Thank you sir, appreciate the feedback ;)

50th platinum will probably be Batman: Arkham City, or maybe Tomb Raider (have that game on hold for more than a year, only did the multiplayer trophies).

I'm here  :wave:

Man you have a lot of platinums which I'll probably never be able to obtain. Payday, Max Payne 3, Dead Space 2 and 3,etc.... 

Nice work, especially on the platinums I mentioned because I know how difficult they can be.

Is your Backlog truly that short ? :P

Thanks buddy, glad you stopped by ;)

You can get those plats, Payday will become much easier if you have a good crew :)

Max Payne 3 NYMH is not that bad really, as long as you practice and know the levels inside out you should be able to do it, unless you get screwed by some crazy glitch  :S

Dead Space 2 Hardcore was actually more challenging for me than Max Payne's NYMH, the fact that you can slow down time before you start shooting or when you're in trouble really makes the difference, using stasis on DS 2 doesn't work that well.

EDIT: Forgot about backlog sorry, yeah its short for now, waiting on some PS4 games to come out  :D

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 2

Very nice list and I like the layout of everything. I'm very jealous of your near 100% completion on all of your games. It takes some dedication to get 100% on some of those games so kudos. I never buy DLC so I will never be able to accomplish that myself. Good luck with Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us. I loved both of those games and judging from your other platinums, you shouldn't have any trouble completing those. By the way, what is the story with Tomb Raider? That is too easy of a game for it to be the one ruining your 100% completion rate. I was going to offer to help with the MP, but I see that is the only part of the game you have done.  :huh:

We have talked about it before but congrats again on that Max Payne 3 platinum, even though you apparently had an easier time with it then I did. Personally, I feel the opposite and think that NYMHC was much tougher than the Hardcore run in Dead Space 2. I hardly ever died from combat in DS2 and the few deaths I did have were usually from dumb mistakes like flying straight into space debris in one of the chapters. Plus, at least you could save a few times in DS2 and didn't have to start the entire game over if you died. You just must have been much better at Max Payne 3 than me.  :P

• Like 2

Very nice list and I like the layout of everything. I'm very jealous of your near 100% completion on all of your games. It takes some dedication to get 100% on some of those games so kudos. I never buy DLC so I will never be able to accomplish that myself. Good luck with Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us. I loved both of those games and judging from your other platinums, you shouldn't have any trouble completing those. By the way, what is the story with Tomb Raider? That is too easy of a game for it to be the one ruining your 100% completion rate. I was going to offer to help with the MP, but I see that is the only part of the game you have done.  :huh:

We have talked about it before but congrats again on that Max Payne 3 platinum, even though you apparently had an easier time with it then I did. Personally, I feel the opposite and think that NYMHC was much tougher than the Hardcore run in Dead Space 2. I hardly ever died from combat in DS2 and the few deaths I did have were usually from dumb mistakes like flying straight into space debris in one of the chapters. Plus, at least you could save a few times in DS2 and didn't have to start the entire game over if you died. You just must have been much better at Max Payne 3 than me.  :P

Thanks buddy, hope you keep stalking me  :D

Tomb Raider was a loan when i did the multiplayer trophies, thats why i never finished it, but i got it back and i should go for it after BioShock.

Thanks for the help offer anyway ;)

Yeah some people find Dead Space 2 easier than Max Payne 3, i guess people have different styles of playing. Died a couple times on NYMH and probably died like 4 or 5 times on DS 2 Hardcore (most times because of those orange exploding dudes) but i practiced almost 2 weeks before i even attempt NYMH so i guess it payed off :)

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1

Epic list man. You got some serious skills/dedication! Keep up the good work.

Thank you sir, you got an impressive collection yourself ;)

All I'm missing now is your banner  :D

Commendable list of plats you got there nice work!

Thanks buddy ;)

That very nice 50 plat Batman or TR :) and lol i'm not a Sir but i'm Lady :lol:  :D

Im sorry Miss Cassiopria, my bad :)

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1

Thanks buddy ;)

I agree with you, Assassin's Creed 4 is not hard, 6/10 was only because you have to reach Level 55 in multiplayer and i don't enjoy AC multiplayer that much, its not bad but it gets quite repetitive after a bit imo  :)

I played L.A. Noire before and i absolutely loved it, its gonna be a fun plat for sure  B)

Oh, yeah. I totally forgot about the Multiplayer :D I didn't mind it too much, once you know what to do, just put up some music or in my case, a fun podcast to listen to, and time just flies by :D It does take a week or two. Blag Flag is fun though, I'd gladly platinum it again on the PS4 if we ever get it on the PS+ :P

L.A. Noire is one of those games that deserve a sequel. Really awesome mechanics for that time when it came out.

Edited by QuinlanLJ
  • Like 1

Oh, yeah. I totally forgot about the Multiplayer :D I didn't mind it too much, once you know what to do, just put up some music or in my case, a fun podcast to listen to, and time just flies by :D It does take a week or two. Blag Flag is fun though, I'd gladly platinum it again on the PS4 if we ever get it on the PS+ :P

L.A. Noire is one of those games that deserve a sequel. Really awesome mechanics for that time when it came out.

Yes sir AC4 Black Flag was a great game, probably the best AC i played (and i played all of them even though there's only 2 AC games on this account).

L.A. Noire deserved a little more credit imo, its such a well made game, but i guess its not for everyone ;)

Thanks buddy, glad you stopped by ;)

You can get those plats, Payday will become much easier if you have a good crew :)

Max Payne 3 NYMH is not that bad really, as long as you practice and know the levels inside out you should be able to do it, unless you get screwed by some crazy glitch  :S

Dead Space 2 Hardcore was actually more challenging for me than Max Payne's NYMH, the fact that you can slow down time before you start shooting or when you're in trouble really makes the difference, using stasis on DS 2 doesn't work that well.

EDIT: Forgot about backlog sorry, yeah its short for now, waiting on some PS4 games to come out  :D

Im not sure about Dead Space 2. When I got to Chapter 5 I already died twice on Hardcore difficulty lol, I can't imagine me playing the later chapters.

As long as you keep that completion percentage high, make that backlog bigger ! :P

• Like 1

Im not sure about Dead Space 2. When I got to Chapter 5 I already died twice on Hardcore difficulty lol, I can't imagine me playing the later chapters.

As long as you keep that completion percentage high, make that backlog bigger ! :P

Yes you can my friend, just gotta keep trying ;)

Im not that good at 3rd person/over the shoulder games and i got it done so you can definitely do it.

My backlog will get bigger for sure, just waiting on some PS4 games to come out :)

• Like 1