Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

20 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You seem to dig a puzzle game, like a first person game, are into indie games and more esoteric stuff, and recently played the excellent Superliminal…

…so I feel on relatively solid ground recommending two games:

L14db7e.png

The Entropy Centre

and

L96a7d2.png

Viewfinder

both of which are excellent First Person Puzzlers, that I suspect you’d get a kick out of!

It’s hard to recommend when you have such a variety. Exelent work man super impressive!. I’d like to recommend for you Super box delivery beyond the horizon!. Fairly short and a cheap price but definitely a good bit of fun. 🙂

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

*chop*

Well I had already typed this so I'll post it anyways

You seem to have quite the variety of games, maybe you would enjoy Remnant From The Ashes since you have all of those other Dark Soul's and such or maybe Ruiner which is an isometric twin stick shooter type game

22 minutes ago, GamingMethodist said:

*chopchop*

You have a few racing games so maybe Grid Legends which is really fun but a bit grindy though, or something from the Dirt series

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ said:

Well I had already typed this so I'll post it anyways

You seem to have quite the variety of games, maybe you would enjoy Remnant From The Ashes since you have all of those other Dark Soul's and such or maybe Ruiner which is an isometric twin stick shooter type game

You have a few racing games so maybe Grid Legends which is really fun but a bit grindy though, or something from the Dirt series

Prey (by Arkane Austin) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, LDN-Legend said:

I recommend Dysmantle, it's actually enjoyable and couch coop is an option. 

I suggest Surgeon Simulator, as you already finished a good chunk 😉 keep at it you can do it. Popping this platinum is so rewarding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

I suggest Surgeon Simulator, as you already finished a good chunk 😉 keep at it you can do it. Popping this platinum is so rewarding.

Damn, your profile and completion is impressive.  You seem really close on metal Hellinger, I bet you're saving that for some milestone though.  Other than that I also gave up on SMB and olliolli world part of the way through, I would be really impressed to see those.  

Edited by obender
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, obender said:

Damn, your profile and completion is impressive.  You seem really close on metal Hellinger, I bet you're saving that for some milestone though.  Other than that I also gave up on SMB and olliolli world part of the way through, I would be really impressed to see those.  

Based on your having Cuphead, Rollerdrome, Hotline Miami, Olli Olli World and Guacamelee - and given that you seem to have good taste for both some Metroidvanias, and some good indie games, I'd recommend looking at a recent game called Laika: Aged Through Blood.

Ld2d2de.png

It's a metroidvania, mixed with Hotline Miami-style combat and plays a little like a 2D Rollerdrome-meets-mad-max - and is very good!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Based on your having Cuphead, Rollerdrome, Hotline Miami, Olli Olli World and Guacamelee - and given that you seem to have good taste for both some Metroidvanias, and some good indie games, I'd recommend looking at a recent game called Laika: Aged Through Blood.

Ld2d2de.png

It's a metroidvania, mixed with Hotline Miami-style combat and plays a little like a 2D Rollerdrome-meets-mad-max - and is very good!

I think "Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit" might be up your alley. A very enjoyable metroidvania staring a kickass rabbit with an awesome sense of humour.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 10:06 AM, zizimonster said:

It seems you're a fan of Tamsoft's games

...why haven't you played another cultured game from them? 👇

I'll suggest Heavy Rain since you have done games like Until Dawn, Beyond Two Souls, and Detroit.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 4:37 AM, Suicide_Tortuga said:

I'll suggest Heavy Rain since you have done games like Until Dawn, Beyond Two Souls, and Detroit.

Because you've played Journey, Gris, and a few other games along a similar vein, I suggest checking out Season: A Letter to the Future.  It's a great little game to play between larger projects.  Easy tophies, beautiful visuals, and a nice story.

There's a lot you like, from AAA titles to high-class indies, from rpgs to souls-borne and rogue-like.
I'd recommend Cosmic Star Heroine, which is as good a retro-style jrpg as indies can do, or Wizard of Legend, which is a great fun and challenging rogue-like.

On 2/9/2024 at 3:00 PM, MegaMutants said:

There's a lot you like, from AAA titles to high-class indies, from rpgs to souls-borne and rogue-like.
I'd recommend Cosmic Star Heroine, which is as good a retro-style jrpg as indies can do, or Wizard of Legend, which is a great fun and challenging rogue-like.

You've played a lot of games, i see a lot of Soulslike games on there, so I'd recommend Lies of P or Greedfall

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I suggest Batman: Arkham Knight. You seem to really like Spider-Man and Batman is fairly similar in a lot of ways. 

You seem to greatly enjoy RPGs and story-driven games in general, so I'd say you should take a look at Disco Elysium or Citizen Sleeper if you're more invested in story-heavy games. I can also recommend UnderHero if you fancy Paper Mario as well. 

1 hour ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

You seem to greatly enjoy RPGs and story-driven games in general, so I'd say you should take a look at Disco Elysium or Citizen Sleeper if you're more invested in story-heavy games. I can also recommend UnderHero if you fancy Paper Mario as well. 

You have many things and good taste, but i look that you are good at racing games since you have the trackmania platinum, if you want something fun, good duration, different, and still played, go for Need for speed rivals, fun game and still looks great. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 6:34 PM, Don_Chipotle said:

You have many things and good taste, but i look that you are good at racing games since you have the trackmania platinum, if you want something fun, good duration, different, and still played, go for Need for speed rivals, fun game and still looks great. 

I think you should play Lego Batman 2 or finish up Lego Batman 3, or both.

I would suggest Sleeping Dogs.

13 minutes ago, TheSpinsk said:

I think you should play Lego Batman 2 or finish up Lego Batman 3, or both.

I think you should play Sleeping Dogs. I see you like open world action.

On 3/7/2024 at 6:50 AM, Rikapadupu said:

I would suggest Sleeping Dogs.

I think you should play Sleeping Dogs. I see you like open world action.

It also seems like you like to play open-world games and racing games so I reccomend The Crew Moterfest

HawaiiGator:

Since you are 100%er and seems to get through games asap, maybe you'll like Resident Evil Remake 2 and 3. Fast and straightforward,  especially with guides, even more so if you buy the unlockable DLC.

Edited by val_blanc
goofed quoting