The List has Finally Escaped The Vault

Asuka Langley

As stated by everyone else, looks like a pretty straight forward list. I am a little disappointed about that, only because with the different karma it gave me an excuse to start all the way over after playing it one way to see what happened differently the other way. Now it's pretty much just one and done but apparently there's supposed to be 400+ hours of content so I'm still very excited to play it, I just hope they haven't completely dumbed it down and made it so that it can be platinumed within a couple days. We all have been waiting for this for so long and it would suck if it's just like "Oh.....I only put 15 hours into this and I have the platinum" because then as soon as it's over, I'm just going to be like "So......when does Fallout 5 come out?"

This list is pretty interesting. I'd imagine you could get all these in one go if you can continue the game after the campaign. Wasn't there something revealed about it supposedly having no level cap? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Either way I am SO excited for this game and am really looking forward to how the game plays. I think the only "hard" trophies for me will be the settlement ones and the crafting. I've never been a crafter in any game so hopefully this game will change my look on it.

One more week! HYPE HYPE HYPE! ^.^

Add me to the people hoping that none of these trophies are missable.

Actually... When it's all said and done, I can deal with missable trophies. I just hope we don't have to juggle multiple save files like in New Vegas and finish the game several times. That was a pain. Especially when the files were getting bigger and the game was becoming harder to play.