Nogg's Challenges #3 AC: Rogue - With Guest Host Styx2319 **SIGNUPS START NOW**

Hello everyone and welcome to Nogg's Challenges! I'm your guest host for this month, Styx2319! For those of you unfamiliar with these challenges, here's the basic idea. Epicnogg4 decided to put together this little contest. Every month there will be a different challenge, with the chance to win PSN cards or other great prizes! The challenges will be going for a certain plat each month, with this month being Assassin's Creed: Rogue! The points will be decided by the following criteria:

1. Fastest Acheiver (15 points)
2. First to plat (10 points)
3. MVP (5 points)
4. Completed DLC (depending if the game has DLC - 2 points per DLC completed)
5. Platted the game (3 points)

The MVP will be decided by me, and you can win that award by helping out others with any trophies in the chosen game they need or just being helpful in the community.

There will be roughly five to ten competitor's each month. The first ten to request to join will compete, and as always, please post any comments below that will help Nogg improve these contests.

*Prizes like games and gift vouchers will be done maybe every few months the depending if someone volunteers a prize or I have some spare money lying around.

Rules :

1. You must have your game on the date given, if not you can still compete but you will start later than everyone else.
2. If you decide to quit halfway for whatever reason you will be put on the wall of cowards below  :)
3. Be as helpful as possible to everyone 
4. Have Fun!

The winner for each month will be put in the hall of fame section. If you don't complete the game in the month, you just won't win. Simple as that. Also you can compete as many times as you like. The winner will also be able to choose the next game.

List of contestants :

1. Little Rach
  2. Gibbo_0113
  3. cjshaitan

Round 3 - November
Game - Assassin's Creed: Rogue
First to Plat - ???
Fastest achiever - ??? 
MVP - ??? 

Round 3 prize - 

STILL LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER TO FRONT THE PRIZE, OTHERWISE THIS CHALLENGE WILL BE STRICTLY FOR THE HONOR OF MAKING IT ON THE HALL OF FAME AND CHOOSING THE NEXT GAME!

Hall of Fame : 
Saltyie (dead space)
Cjshaitan (dead space)
Gibbo_0113 (MGR:R)

Wall of Cowards :
HcG Clawz

You will get on this list by quitting halfway for no reason. 

Edited by Styx2319
  • Like 1

Awesome, I've been waiting for the day when a game I already have pops up :)

Sign me up for this one please Styx

I'll pop a message in the PP thread for AC and see if Skye's can link this event in the first post, as I'm sure there would be other people interested in taking part.

That would be awesome! Good thinking.

Do you need to not have Rogue finished before entering?

Because,

Too late.

Yeah, you kinda can't have the game done because it's a race type thing and people are all supposed to start at the same time. But maybe you can join one of these events in the future.

No. I sent her a message on PSN and I'll let you know if I hear back.

Changing games may not be a bad idea, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah cheers, it must be something random as she was always real sound.

I would definitely join this for AC and others after PRD is finished or i have my 10 set.

Yeah I'd noticed that. So with 2 participants and no prize, do we change games and try again for a December start maybe?

Yeah postpone it or change the game probably best option. Although only 1 finished the last challenge so even if 2 finish in this one it would be better haha  :lol:

Yeah doesn't look like it's going to get up. Shame I actually bought the game last week too.

I think with Epic deserting this comp it is going to fall over. I am interested in running a comp probably not starting till the new year though along similar lines, and will put up the prizes each time. Let me figure it out and will get something up in the next month or so

Hey guys, I would like to participate but its going to be hard getting more people involved. Styx thanks so much for continuing my comp, if this month doesn't work out we will just go for the December start like most of you have said. I'm back on psnprofiles now and looking forward to next months game :)

• Like 1