No Experience Required!

Sir_Bee

Hello Sir Bee.

Posting in here as you kindly suggested.  Looking forward to playing with some friendly folk - my progress in Destiny has stalled slightly with all my quest logs now needing me to get into King's Fall.

What time zone are you in?  I will add you to the list.

This is a great idea! I'm definitely interested. I haven't been able to find people to do King's Fall, so I have yet to do it. I've been trying to find people on the Destiny subreddit but haven't had much luck. And I don't care for LFG.

Anyway, I have a ~290 Hunter. I've done the other raids, so I have experience raiding, just not the new one. But I'd really like to do it and learn it. 

My timezone is CST. I'm usually on in the mornings, my days off, and weekend afternoons/nights. Or when I'm not playing something else (Fallout 4 kinda has its hooks in me). But if we figure out when exactly we can do it, I can plan ahead.

PSN name is WhiteWalls7. Anybody is free to add me if they're interested in running some quests, strikes, bounties, PVP, or just relaxing and having a good time while playing (Dance Parties!!). I'm down with helping any new people as well. Just mention PSNP or this thread in the friend request.

Oh, and congrats on the plat, Sir_Bee!

Edited by WhiteWalls7

This is a great idea! I'm definitely interested. I haven't been able to find people to do King's Fall, so I have yet to do it. I've been trying to find people on the Destiny subreddit but haven't had much luck. And I don't care for LFG.

Anyway, I have a ~290 Hunter. I've done the other raids, so I have experience raiding, just not the new one. But I'd really like to do it and learn it. 

My timezone is CST. I'm usually on in the mornings, my days off, and weekend afternoons/nights. Or when I'm not playing something else (Fallout 4 kinda has its hooks in me). But if we figure out when exactly we can do it, I can plan ahead.

PSN name is WhiteWalls7. Anybody is free to add me if they're interested in running some quests, strikes, bounties, PVP, or just relaxing and having a good time while playing (Dance Parties!!). I'm down with helping any new people as well. Just mention PSNP or this thread in the friend request.

Oh, and congrats on the plat, Sir_Bee!

You have been added to the list :)

Hey everyone!  I would like to be included in this as well!  I was fortunate to do most of the raid with some people but that was only one time.  We also didn't actually finish the raid.  We got to Oryx but failed several times and some fire team members had to leave for work.  I have tried several times on destinylfg to get into a fire team with no luck.  As OP noted, literally every game session has requirements and I meet none of them.  Thanks

Hey everyone!  I would like to be included in this as well!  I was fortunate to do most of the raid with some people but that was only one time.  We also didn't actually finish the raid.  We got to Oryx but failed several times and some fire team members had to leave for work.  I have tried several times on destinylfg to get into a fire team with no luck.  As OP noted, literally every game session has requirements and I meet none of them.  Thanks

What timezone are you in? We currently have 1 slot open for a run starting this Sunday at 9 am ET. If you want in on that, let me know. Either way, I will add you to the list.

Hi folks,

I hated not being able to join a raid due to a lack of exp so I feel you and I'm happy to help.

This is UTC+1, I can sherpa, i guess :)

One more thing: I don't read up on forum entries on a regular basis so plz contact me via PSN! Cheers

I'm so keen for this!

I'm on Brisbane Australia Time (+10)

Hi folks,

I hated not being able to join a raid due to a lack of exp so I feel you and I'm happy to help.

This is UTC+1, I can sherpa, i guess :)

One more thing: I don't read up on forum entries on a regular basis so plz contact me via PSN! Cheers

I have added you both to the list.

@Drew-013 Would you be available to run at midnight on Monday November 23rd (we are running Sunday November 22nd @ 9am ET).  If that works for you, let me know.

We had our first run with a group made from this post over the weekend.  We ran with:

lildazzer

LastPisTolmen

LezardValeth80

Cassiopria

Mrs_Sir_Bee

I think that for a first run, we did pretty well.  There was some struggling with the jumping puzzles, but overall we made great progress.  Everyone was happy to learn, and we made it all the way to the sisters.  By then it was very late (or early in the morning, depending on how you look at it) for lildazzer, and Cassiopria had to run, so we decided to stop there.

I would like to try and set up another run, but it would need to be before Dec 3rd, as that is when we leave.  I am free Monday, Wed, Thursday @ 5pm ET, Tuesday @ 8pm ET, and all weekends.  I can be available on Friday if need be, but would rather not until 8 pm ET.  If we can gather enough interest for another crack at it, I will be happy to join in any of those times.

• Like 1

Hey Sir Bee

Thank you that can join your raid :)

I live in Canada and next Time have mic  ;)

My Hunter is 305 

Titan is 300 and 305 

Canada has 6 time zones :P

We were glad to have you along :)

My wife (299 Titan) and I (298 warlock) are both interested in running Kings Raid. We've never done it before due to us not being level 300, peoples requirements. I guess I'm GMT-5 then. I'm available every night after 730PM GMT

PSN: Nobodygrotesque.

Every night after 7:30 pm local time?  Or are you available at 2:30 pm local time (which is 7:30 pm GMT).  I know you are in the ET, so if you make your posts in your local time, I can make the adjustments for the rest of the group. :)

Also, what is your wife's psn id?

Edited by Sir_Bee

Sign me in always Bee for running - I've got my taste for Taken blood now.  I'm available most nights in the week & Saturday from 19:00 (I can shift my weeknight duties around to meet a session if needs be) and all day Sunday.  GMT.

During the week that may pose a problem, as the earliest I could start would be 5 pm (10 pm GMT), but I am sure that we can find a time.  If you don't need sleep, we are running again at 7:30 pm ET on Wednesday (12:30 am GMT on Thursday) 

I will give this one a miss but if I am online at that time and u need someone you can send me a invite. Thank you for the first try at a raid. It certainly overwhelmed me a bit.

You did very well for your first time running, and running it so late/early in the morning.  It will get easier in time :).

If anyone knows someone who can join in the raid run tonight, I would greatly appreciate it.  We won't even make it to the first boss with only 5 people.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Hi, I'm interested in joining this group. I don't have many friends who play Destiny and it's hard to find random groups to raid with for raids you've never done before, so I appreciate what you're doing here. I have a Hunter, Titan, and Warlock all 300+ (thanks to the Iron Banner), but I haven't found a group willing to take me through the raid with no experience. I could even join the raid group tonight if you still have an open spot. I'm also on EST. PSN: XW_David24X

Looking forward to seeing what King's Fall is all about! Thanks again for putting this together!