Why

WatertownsFinest

Maybe they are losing the license and want to maximize their profits. Similar to what Activision did with Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5.

Wouldn't surprise me at this point to be honest, Deadpool actually got pulled not too long ago because their Marvel contract ended, but then it popped back up recently with a re-release announced as well. Bugger if I know at this point.

• 2 months later...

Wasnt this a bad game or am I forgetting something

You made me laugh with this post, you ask "why", yet you have platinumed this game on PS3 and PS4 lol

Thank you for making me laugh, I needed it today, I am not being sarcastic either :)

Edited by ArkonRhys

You made me laugh with this post, you ask "why", yet you have platinumed this game on PS3 and PS4 lol

Thank you for making me laugh, I needed it today, I am not being sarcastic either :)

But they don't have either version on their profile? And they have no hidden trophies...?

• 2 weeks later...

Well after seeing the amazing movie, i gave into buying the game even though I heard it was bad. Its actually not bad at all considering I love deadpool as a character. If you aren't a fan of deadpool this game would be average at best

I believe this won the 'most unnecesary re-release or remake' award on the site i use last year.

Its clearly to try and get some sales from all the (shitty) marketing for the (probably shitty) Deadpool movie.

The game was not even still in production on PS3, as sales were bad, but i think there is a certain expectation on a lot of peoples part that if a game gets a rerelease then "oh, it must have been good, i just never gave it a shot"

In this case tho, by all accounts it is a bad game, and porting it is nothing but a cynical marketing move

Edited by DrBloodmoney

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...